Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
managed to get to stage 5 on 1CC so far, but I have no lives left. This is a really good game, I really like it a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big card pwns

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
this game whips rear end

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Stage 8, lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I like this game because it reminds me of Gun.Smoke in some ways, and also it mixes in shump stages which is neat

what I don't like is not getting to choose each of the unlockable characters on the main screen(??) seems kinda weird

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yo gently caress stage 8

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Looking forward to playing this while working from home tomorrow

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the stick is very powerful

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Is there logic to what projectiles you can and can't sweep, other than you can't sweep boss ones?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Joan posted:

Is there logic to what projectiles you can and can't sweep, other than you can't sweep boss ones?

the little whirlwinds I don't think you can sweep

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
stage 9 is an absolute fucker and I can't believe how hard it is compared to stages 1-8 lol. It's insane. I beat the mini boss with 1 life left, and died instantly to ninjas (10 of them) who appear out of nowhere and kill you instantly

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I started playing the first game too and lol already

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
all I can say is good luck on the final boss, because I hit him a ton and he only lost 1 bar of HP and I am giving up on this game for today.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I’m not good at this game at all but I’m having fun the whole time

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pocky:”I am Pocky.”

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

:dukedog:
always bet on box

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

:dukedog:
always bet on box

hell yeah

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

yo gently caress stage 8

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I wish there was a way to turn the voice volume down so I wouldn't have to hear Pocky pikachuing every time I turn

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

stage 9 bros i dont think im gonna make it...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

im still fuckin stuck on stage 8. this boss can suck me

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

the actual stage I learned. I can't even beat the last boss with 3 lives + the bonus lives you get fighting him

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Breezed through stage 1. This game doesn’t stand a chance

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

the actual stage I learned. I can't even beat the last boss with 3 lives + the bonus lives you get fighting him

i do really well on the boss until he shoots the yellow balls. i think im like 1 for 10 dodging those or something

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

yo gently caress stage 8

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

loved it. very awesome pick. final stage miniboss ended up being harder for me than the final after all, i just needed to get there with full lives.
my secret was sitting in the corner with ottobot, when he starts to shoot the dual orb spell, fire ottobot into him and you'll get massive slowdown which lets you easily dodge the orbs lol.
then when he goes for the sword iai slash just switch corners. gently caress stage 8.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

mbt posted:

loved it. very awesome pick. final stage miniboss ended up being harder for me than the final after all, i just needed to get there with full lives.
my secret was sitting in the corner with ottobot, when he starts to shoot the dual orb spell, fire ottobot into him and you'll get massive slowdown which lets you easily dodge the orbs lol.
then when he goes for the sword iai slash just switch corners. gently caress stage 8.

I'll try that, thanks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

what was your strat for the stage 8 boss, i cn get to him reliably with a couple lives but those fuckin orbs shred me down so fast, i feel like their hitbox is bigger than they are

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

what was your strat for the stage 8 boss, i cn get to him reliably with a couple lives but those fuckin orbs shred me down so fast, i feel like their hitbox is bigger than they are

get extremely lucky. i beat it with 1 life left and a pulse of 180 bpm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fffuuuuuuuu i got him to one candle and then died to the second phase change i'm gonna go barf

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stage 9 LETS GOOOOOOOOO

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

stage 9 LETS GOOOOOOOOO

You can do this

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Almost got through stage 8. I do okay on the normal stages but it all falls apart on the forced-scroll ones

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

stage 8 sucks because the dragon fucks wth your perception of where you are and makes you move up and down, i really liked stage 4 though

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I've practiced and I'm going to attempt 1cc

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i have not played this today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

i have not played this today

Me neither. But im going to this weekend.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Me neither. But im going to this weekend.

Same.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Actually I’ll probably play tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Actually I’ll probably play tomorrow.

same, i think