Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lib and let die posted:

Huh, I always phoeneticized it as "chai-nuh"

when I was 8 years old that's what we called vaginas, pronounced the exact same way. "you stick your wiener in her Chyna and that's where babies come from"

Mantis42 posted:

Stewart called him a fuckstick first, not that that justifies deadnaming him

That's a trans/nb thing, no? applying it to anyone who changes their name kinda marginalizes it. In this cisgoons opinion, at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

That's a trans/nb thing, no? applying it to anyone who changes their name kinda marginalizes it. In this cisgoons opinion, at least

Yeah deadnaming is specifically for trans/nb. Using it in reference to all legal name changes is lovely

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Drumpf is still a dumb thing to call the dude though

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Not even real politics, but Kanye making a "hologram" of Kim Kardashian's dad to have it call him the "most, most, most, most, most genius man in the whole world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EvbAOCq8c&t=29s

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Not even real politics, but Kanye making a "hologram" of Kim Kardashian's dad to have it call him the "most, most, most, most, most genius man in the whole world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0EvbAOCq8c&t=29s

I don't care much for his music or fashion but I love that he uses his wealth and fame to be as weird and crazy as he wants to be.

On topic: of all things, him running for president being the final straw for Kim K. A vanity presidential campaign seems like a fairly benign thing, dunno why she had such an issue w it

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
I think it was part of a full-blown manic episode, combined with narcissism and delusions, and that's just a lot to stay married to.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

dunno why she had such an issue w it

He could've won.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

NightGyr posted:

I think it was part of a full-blown manic episode, combined with narcissism and delusions, and that's just a lot to stay married to.

The whole thing is kinda hosed up. He really seemed to go off the deep end after his mom died

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Kitfox88 posted:

what was written on his note cards that one time? ‘I hear you, I understand you?’

e: this isn't even the best picture of a note taken during that administration, the man was a loving fountain of content

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Doesn't kanye say he goes off his med in order to make the music?

Femur has issued a correction as of 17:13 on Feb 2, 2022

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

DACK FAYDEN posted:

e: this isn't even the best picture of a note taken during that administration, the man was a loving fountain of content

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/rickperlstein/status/1488934294378721288?s=21

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Man I totally forgot about the piss tape

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Majorian posted:

Biden: I'm not in here with you...you're in here with me!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
drat, 56K warning next time pls

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

DACK FAYDEN posted:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I like to read that to the tune of Frčre Jacques

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

christmas boots posted:

oh my god it works perfectly you've ruined it for me forever

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots posted:

I like to read that to the tune of Frère Jacques

:aaaaa:

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

theyre just like us!!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Via Getty, not the hero we deserve in this hell century.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

why does his hair look like a pile of pennies?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Spergin Morlock posted:

Augustus

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Spergin Morlock posted:

looks more like dog turds imo

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

christmas boots posted:

hahah Jesus it works so well

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
trump kept insisting hillary's staff literally soaked computers in bleach to wipe them, because one of the pieces of software was named BleachBit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
hillary stayed in the primary up until the very last second because she thought obama might get shot

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

De blasio killed a groundhog by dropping it amd the zoo covered it up

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Leader (possibly) of the civilizing forces

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

“Unnamed Whitehouse Officials” saying that the Clinton admin staff stole all the w keys off of office keyboards

Completely fabricated story but the press didn’t care

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Alobar posted:

the journalist or media personality who said she couldn't figure out whether she should give her boyfriend two blowjobs or three blowjobs in a day because he supported either warren or hilldawg, i can't remember which

that was Sarah Cooper who made a "career" (for a few months) lip syncing to Trump's daily stupidity, talking about Kamala. The tweet has been deleted, sadly

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Jonny 290 posted:

trump kept insisting hillary's staff literally soaked computers in bleach to wipe them, because one of the pieces of software was named BleachBit

"Mrs. Clinton, did you wipe the drives?"

"What, like with a cloth?"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr. Lobe posted:

De blasio killed a groundhog by dropping it amd the zoo covered it up

With a tarp?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
With a cloth?

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

Weka posted:

With a tarp?

Five more dead groundhogs. Pretty morbid scene, tbh.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The star of Mr Fuzzypants got metoo-ed because he kept trawling for young mouth, came out of the closet to make himself look less sleazy, and then finally had the Queen assassinate his accusers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
deblasio* trying to make a colored people time joke and it failing immensely

*might be wrong