Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Controllers for molested gamers.............. Lol, loving Classic poo poo. But the twist is ........... this tiome, its real LOL. :D

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Someone said PTSD and you know what that means… bring it in guys! *Every trauma, repressed memory and negative emotion come in with everything for a HUGE psychiatric disorder*

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yeahhh I never really got into Ocarina of Time as a kid, since it came out the same day my parents were murdered.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a prequel and should have been called super mario world 0
wow dude, just wow

Martman posted:

it should really be called Super Mario World 0
it's ok though, I know you didn't mean any harm. anyway back to making fun of hte molested kid

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Have you been posting since the age of 12 What the Christ.

lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

let's just say I have some weird triggers related to uniracers... I beat it the same day our scoutmaster promoted us from Tenderfoot rank to Youngmouth

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kongming posted:

Going ape poo poo when I hear the classic "1-Up" noise in Mario Bros due to childhood trauma.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

accounts used to be free

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

naming all the files on zelda "PLEASE HELP" just for old-times sake, it's nice to keep up traditions

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Martman posted:

let's just say I have some weird triggers related to uniracers... I beat it the same day our scoutmaster promoted us from Tenderfoot rank to Youngmouth

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming posted:

Yeahhh I never really got into Ocarina of Time as a kid, since it came out the same day my parents were murdered.

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaIlDIY6Wns

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Kongming posted:

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

yeah lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i signed up when i was 12 and the forums were free. i came from posting on starmen.net which at the time was earthbound.net

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

at least e/n wasn't around back then.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

i signed up when i was 12 and the forums were free. i came from posting on starmen.net which at the time was earthbound.net
You were underage and should be banned. Rules are rules

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You were underage and should be banned. Rules are rules

its wierd to think about but he never got a probation or ban until he was 18, probably just a coincidence

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

its wierd to think about but he never got a probation or ban until he was 18, probably just a coincidence

lol neat, he was probed for 'drunkposting' right when he was hitting 21

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Just remembered when the Elder Scrolls forums banned me when I was like 15 because I admitted to having registered a few weeks before my 13th birthday, except they could only do long probations so they probated me until 2024 and I was like "lol it would be really funny if I remembered this and returned when I was 33 saying I'd learned my lesson"

I would absolutely do that if the forum still existed but I have been robbed of my vengeance

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Martman posted:

Unirally in Europe

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My parents bought my SA account for my birthday when I was 17 lol.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

My parents bought my SA account for my birthday when I was 17 lol.

I told my parents it was an art forum

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
imp zone is art

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Bicyclops posted:

i will concede that yoshi's island probably should not have been called super mario world 2.

yeah. it should have been called its original working title, Super Mario Bros 5

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i got my acct from a guy in an irc channel as a christmas present when i was 17. shoutouts to that guy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i bought a prepaid debit card from a cvs and registered when I was 15 bc I thought GBS was funny as gently caress.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Just remembered when the Elder Scrolls forums banned me when I was like 15 because I admitted to having registered a few weeks before my 13th birthday, except they could only do long probations so they probated me until 2024 and I was like "lol it would be really funny if I remembered this and returned when I was 33 saying I'd learned my lesson"

I would absolutely do that if the forum still existed but I have been robbed of my vengeance

lol. i registered an account on the Megatokyo forums in like 2002 and for awhile, once a year, i would log-in, find three random threads with people complaining and post "Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays!" they were the only posts i ever made with the account and i don't think i ever got banned.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

absolutely anything posted:

yeah. it should have been called its original working title, Super Mario Bros 5

At least now this is all settled and we can call it by its proper title, Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
got my dad to buy me an account when I was 14 and he says it’s the worst money he’s ever spent.

found SA from pokemon abode forums

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 minutes!
euphoria flashback with kid playing yoshis island at end of dark hallway

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

John Romero posted:

got my dad to buy me an account when I was 14 and he says it’s the worst money he’s ever spent.

found SA from pokemon abode forums

Looks like your dad has a case of the Mondays!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I started reading SA for the epic RE4 LP

In Training posted:

i bought a prepaid debit card from a cvs and registered when I was 15 bc I thought GBS was funny as gently caress.

I remember you getting roasted in phiz non-stop in like 08 when I was lurking lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

I told my parents it was an art forum

me too lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
I registered when I was 17 to read the dangan rompa lp after it was paywalled .

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i lurked for a bit prior but only bought an account after i turned 16 and got my first debit card

ended up here from gamefaqs or i-mockery or the old DBZ fansite planetnamek.com lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
THPS2 world record holder Dr. Zaius probably linked some epic GBS thread in the PlanetTonyHawk IRC channel.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I wanted to be a part of the epic Dwarf Fortress Succession Let's Play Boatmurdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

also registered at 17 for LPs. i didn't have a debit card until right before i went to college so i gave my dad cash to use his for my acc, plat, and first av change or two lol