Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Rutibex posted:

if these were homeless people just trying to stay warm they would be raided by now, for that reason

or any other reason, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Remember not that long ago when the RCMP chainsawed the door down and raided a very similar wooden house on Wet'suwet'en land while pointing loving assault rifles at unarmed Indigenous pipeline protestors? Curious, so drat curious, I just can't figure it out, why the same thing isn't happening here! Hmmm. So weird. Complete mystery.

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Arivia posted:

bullshit you wouldnt know radical politics if it bit you in the rear end and my depression can absolutely beat your depression in a fight

Frankly, I don't believe a single person on the internet is involved in radical politics at all, except MAYBE you. Nobody has that kind of time.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/Gray_Mackenzie/status/1489342356239360001

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB
Are the trucks actually honking into the night? Can't find a recording of it. I remember when we had meetings with the BIA around St. James Park and we agreed to have night monitors for noise, lol

edit: nvm, haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGonbh6wc6Y

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

redbrouw posted:

Are the trucks actually honking into the night? Can't find a recording of it. I remember when we had meetings with the BIA around St. James Park and we agreed to have night monitors for noise, lol

cold rear end honkeys

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

redbrouw posted:

Holy poo poo, that propane stash is 100% a reason to raid them, that is super dangerous.

edit: they stored JERRY CANS right nearby, lmao, huge explosion hazard
lmao
https://twitter.com/Gray_Mackenzie/status/1489368885287653377

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

redbrouw posted:

man gently caress those guys, that's right near residential neighbourhood, I used to live a few blocks from there.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

redbrouw posted:

Frankly, I don't believe a single person on the internet is involved in radical politics at all, except MAYBE you. Nobody has that kind of time.

people who do radical politics don't post about it. anyone who starts to gin up that sort of thing online is a cop fishing for marks

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:03 on Oct 29, 2022

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
this is actually quite humiliating for a nation to allow, but its about time we all realize we arent a real country anyway

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

Rutibex posted:

people who do radical politics don't post about it. anyone who starts to gin up that sort of thing online is a cop fishing for marks

what on earth do you think radical politics is

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i think they mean direct action

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

this is actually quite humiliating for a nation to allow, but its about time we all realize we arent a real country anyway

post your neofeudal coat of arms

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

Nobody important lives in centretown or downtown, and none of the decisions are actually made on parliament hill anyways. The bigwigs live in Rockcliffe, the next step down live in the Glebe and the rank and file government/police types live in the suburbs. Basically the entire federal government is still WFH. All this protest is doing is harassing regular people.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Karach posted:

post your neofeudal coat of arms

i'd like to but i don't think poo poo-shoveling peasants like me get to have one of those

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

i'd like to but i don't think poo poo-shoveling peasants like me get to have one of those

Consider asking the Queen of Canada to grant you one.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Diablo 1 Butcher Voice: ahhh,

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

skewetoo posted:

Consider asking the Queen of Canada to grant you one.

she just exiled me last night so i don't think that'll go over well

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

she just exiled me last night so i don't think that'll go over well

All the more reason to ask. What's she gonna do, exile you again?

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

jettisonedstuff posted:

Nobody important lives in centretown or downtown, and none of the decisions are actually made on parliament hill anyways. The bigwigs live in Rockcliffe, the next step down live in the Glebe and the rank and file government/police types live in the suburbs. Basically the entire federal government is still WFH. All this protest is doing is harassing regular people.

I meant to outside observers. we literally cant keep the peace in our capital. it doesnt matter to the rich of course but it looks exceedingly ridiculous

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

I meant to outside observers. we literally cant keep the peace in our capital. it doesnt matter to the rich of course but it looks exceedingly ridiculous

Toronto is doing fine though

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Did anyone ask the Two Michaels what they think about this great national humiliation?

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Durf posted:

Healthy young chud goes to RCMP, gets pumped with massive arsenal of many weapons, doesn’t feel good and changes – INFORMANT. Many such cases!

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!

Rutibex posted:

Until Saturday, anyway. As a bonus, Queen's park is right in front of a ton of hospitals, I'm sure all the healthcare workers are going to have a fantastic day, especially when the police are already saying to disguise your profession so you don't get attacked:

https://twitter.com/blogTO/status/1489393263337517056

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/AnnieClaireBO/status/1489334870753042432?t=HHjLM4IkpuywOiaXKCtHuQ&s=19

They're building the ram ranch

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Rutibex posted:

A truck has been blaring its horn for the past 15+ minutes in Parkdale on Queen. ~They're here~ The chud call to gathering.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I heard a police woop woop and then shortly after it stopped fwiw

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

enki42 posted:

Until Saturday, anyway. As a bonus, Queen's park is right in front of a ton of hospitals, I'm sure all the healthcare workers are going to have a fantastic day, especially when the police are already saying to disguise your profession so you don't get attacked:

https://twitter.com/blogTO/status/1489393263337517056

ah yes. the "they deserved it because the way they were dressed" method of policing

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

skewetoo posted:

I heard a police woop woop and then shortly after it stopped fwiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imt36nbrgqY

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
harassing nurses, wow what brave freedom heros

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Lostconfused posted:

Did anyone ask the Two Michaels what they think about this great national humiliation?

what if theyre already held prisoners inside the jerry can shack

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I love when Canadian Liberals Leftists not only shudder at the thought of violence but things like confrontation and imagining an opposing group as being enemies in a sense. Jesus Murphy.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

skipmyseashells posted:

what if theyre already held prisoners inside the jerry can shack

why would xi do this???

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ottawa leftists are burned and wary since 12 of em got arrested last November for doing this, but politely, and for only 36 hours at one intersection. OPS has been clear that they will do their job for counter-protestors and the force is immune to shaming via the kind of energetic sign-waving that won't get you arrested

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit

Frosted Flake posted:

I love when Canadian Liberals Leftists not only shudder at the thought of violence but things like confrontation and imagining an opposing group as being enemies in a sense. Jesus Murphy.

calling people NPCs is the most pathetic thing imagineable sorry

I have no problem with the idea of killing nazis but don't be loving cringe about it

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

What if we say NPC but it means Nazi Person, oval office?

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

what gets me is the lack of navet on the part of our elected officials. its always something I wonder about; how much do they believe in the lies that put them in place. as pointed out, they have no trouble backing law and order when its a leftist protest disrupting a city, but here every institution notionally charged with dealing with this has already decided not to. We are lead by very good liars.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
theyre just going to tucker themselves out and honk off into the sunset

confrontation always leads to escalation doncha know :shuckyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbrouw
Nov 14, 2018

ACAB

skewetoo posted:

A truck has been blaring its horn for the past 15+ minutes in Parkdale on Queen. ~They're here~ The chud call to gathering.

go get 'em, tiger