Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

thank u phantom emoji warbucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I thought the first time someone other than me paid money to edit my AV it'd be a red text because of a dumb argument, this is a nice surprise.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

I don't even have text in my av because I haven't thought of anything witty to put there yet.

It's only been 15 years, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

She posted another follow-up outside the threat:

https://twitter.com/JoyceCarolOates/status/1489037038431387648

So the point is that jews eat a lot?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Joyce you're a professional writer, why are you so bad at expressing yourself

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

SimonChris posted:

She posted another follow-up outside the threat:

https://twitter.com/JoyceCarolOates/status/1489037038431387648

So the point is that jews eat a lot?

Trigger warning Woody Allen, but it's a good joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxlfvI17oY

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Mx. posted:

been enjoying these too, hilariously on point most of the time

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

sugar mouse posted:

I don't even have text in my av because I haven't thought of anything witty to put there yet.

It's only been 15 years, I'm sure I'll come up with something.

the secret is to piss someone off hard enough you don't have to think about it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anora posted:

the secret is to piss someone off hard enough you don't have to think about it.

I've played computer video games on-line, but Something Awful is still the only place someone's gotten mad and called me gay as a slur.

Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

Yolo Swaggins Esq posted:

Please sir, might I have some emoji?

Oh my god it's everything I dreamed and more!
Thank you kind emoji-benefactor :shobon:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I too could use some emoji should the mood take you, kind mysterygoon

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Mint your racism in NFT form!
https://twitter.com/duckrabbitblog/status/1489531784937328642

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Do I have cute emojis? :pray:

I HAVE CUTE EMOJIS!

THANK U MYSTERY EMOJI GHOST!

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Someone Rhino'd my avatar, it's beautiful

edit: I could really go for some dim sims right now.

Bargearse has a new favorite as of 11:14 on Feb 4, 2022

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

I think the thing is if you as an american child survive all the school shootings until you can join the united states army corpse you get to then go to the middle east and shoot up the schools yourself which then feeds more terrorism as kids see their classmates getting killed and then they make more beheading videos on youtube and now the next generation of american school chidren can watch those videos and go "hel yehe" and they shoot up their schools and then whoever survives watching their classmates get gunned down get to go to the middle east and shoot up more schools...

And you wonder what, why, what is the point? This is how we feed the military industrial complex with an infinite war. This is how the modern economy works. The line must go up and we need to sacrifice not just our children for it, but also foreign childrens.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of eighteen-year-olds.

Feb 28, 2007

1️⃣
Just another number.

First thing in a long time to get an audible "what the gently caress!?" out of me. I honestly can't tell if this is horribly racist or an incredibly badly thought out attempt to attack racism. I guess I can stick with my initial gut feeling of horror whichever it is.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Like the Etika one, there seems to be some grift in shock NFTs that can't possibly go anywhere

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yay I have emojis!

... I don't understand them at all!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think it is data and a graham cracker?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

1 posted:

First thing in a long time to get an audible "what the gently caress!?" out of me. I honestly can't tell if this is horribly racist or an incredibly badly thought out attempt to attack racism. I guess I can stick with my initial gut feeling of horror whichever it is.

Same here, except it was an audible “hooooooooooooly poo poo”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

OwlFancier posted:

I think it is data and a graham cracker?

Oh. Lol

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Baron von Eevl posted:

Boy do I have some bad news for you...

Ugh, yeah some dipshit I banned from the USPol discord threw a tantrum. Apparently I'm Steven Miller for kicking him after he decided to ban evade with sockpuppets.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

1 posted:

The two possibilities read identically so I'm just gonna call it racist as hell

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
NFTs are definitely attracting the worst possible people and/or trying to advertise to them, they absolutely want racist bucks and will go for shock value to get their attention.

A lot makes sense that NFTs are reaching the final stage of the grift, though it's anyone's guess how long that can last in capitalist hellworld.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
It feels like most people understand NFTs are lovely scams by now, but the people still trying to cash in and the clueless corporations trying to get a slice don't care.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

This one is jaw-dropping, god drat

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Vib Rib posted:

It feels like most people understand NFTs are lovely scams by now, but the people still trying to cash in and the clueless corporations trying to get a slice don't care.

There are always people who know it's a scam, but think they can leave everyone else carrying the bag

Spoiler: they will be carrying the bag

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
meta marks like that are the best ones to scam because you can then scam them again and again and again.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

"everyone is a slave to something" - the fact all the images are of black people is irrelavent.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

"We just wanted to finish the job of sinking NFTs early, instead of letting them die a sad, agonizing death over the next couple of years."

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Roblo posted:

"everyone is a slave to something" - the fact all the images are of black people is irrelavent.

"We just ran the word "slave" by a face generating AI and this is the result. Are you saying a computer is racist? Come on."

Edit: thank you emoji Santa!

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Feb 4, 2022

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Mx. posted:

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
i want emoji but my avatar has no text... life is very difficult

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I got mine! Thank you!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

These avatar emojis are great.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
A thread where goons modified each other's titles would be kinda fun if it didn't break down into chaos.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Don't worry they fixed it

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Mak0rz posted:

"We just ran the word "slave" by a face generating AI and this is the result. Are you saying a computer is racist? Come on."

An algorithm is just math! Are you telling me that math can be racist? You are a parody of yourself

*hops into a Tesla that promptly catches fire and makes an illegal left-hand turn into a brick wall, killing me instantly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

christmas boots posted:

*hops into a Tesla that promptly catches fire and makes an illegal left-hand turn into a brick wall, killing me instantly*

See the problem is you forgot to turn those features off in the options menu, I will not clarify why those are options though.