Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

When you definitely understand humpty dumpty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

not really sure what any of these have to do with each other???

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

loquacius posted:

they're all the bad people who say the communist stuff on the teevee

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
some eggs are filled with eggs, some eggs are filled with brains, much to consider

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Why is an egg labelled Trudeau sneaking up behind that guy in a suit?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Stately and majestic vibe on ol' Neil

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

loquacius posted:

"Here are some people I am currently upset with. Check back regularly for updates."

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Five emptyquotes say that none of these things will be remembered within a month, except maybe CNN's failing ratings which have been in the dumpster since 2016 according to Ben.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

drat what did whoopi do. i thought she was collecting dust in some museum.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

b_d posted:

She was born black.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

b_d posted:

she got suspended from The View for saying some weird stuff about the Holocaust

It was not particularly left-wing or even liberal to my knowledge

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

loquacius posted:

she said the holocaust was not about race, and that it was white people doing stuff to other white people, it was pretty hosed up tbh
e: not to take away from ben's very interesting egg comic

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

yea it was just really dumb and weird. She said it 'wasn't about race but about man's inhumanity to man' which, I mean, KINDA? Like, the core ethos of Nazi poo poo was nationalism and imperialism and some of their enemy groups like communists and such did cross the spectrum of demographics and all so it wasn't ENTIRELY based on that but...I mean, it's a weird hill to die on because they obviously fuckin hated Jews and Romani and all, there was obviously a major ethnic element.

It's basically the exact thing I'd expect the kind of freak who says 'Polanski's crimes weren't 'RAPE rape'' to believe about something like the holocaust

it's also something very rich for Ben to be offended about considering, you know, the fact that he's 100% on the side of holocaust deniers

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Some Guy TT posted:

[timg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FKCya8rXsAAnoj6?format=jpg&name=900x900[/timg

lol poor america being tricked into all these generation wars!!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Whoopi has repeatedly covered for absolute awful poo poo said by white celebrities in the past, Mel Gibson being my favorite

somehow I don’t think she’ll have anyone trying to cover for her

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Looks like shes got Brock McBighuge there

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

sexpig by night posted:

it's also something very rich for Ben to be offended about considering, you know, the fact that he's 100% on the side of holocaust deniers

He absolutely is but iirc he's a Just Asking Questions guy where he's like "Hmm not saying it didn't happen but don't you think things were maybe exaggerated/suspicious?" That means he can attack people he doesn't like for things like this, since he's not explicitly denying it.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Whoopi has repeatedly covered for absolute awful poo poo said by white celebrities in the past, Mel Gibson being my favorite

somehow I don’t think she’ll have anyone trying to cover for her

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/al-franken-defends-whoopi-goldberg-following-holocaust-remarks-cites-her-stage-name/

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

drat, and to think I thought so little of white people! Al Franken is a testament to human character!

EDIT

quote:

About her stage surname, she claimed in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name—it's part of my family, part of my heritage, just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practice nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[17] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.'"[17] One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.[17] Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[13] Results of a DNA test, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives, traced part of her ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin.[18]

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 02:05 on Feb 4, 2022

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1489632838077104131?s=20&t=9zZANe6CQ_GgLl8eNAMhIg

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

What’s this in reference to? I’m sure there was some event, but I only remember sailor.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

based on the Garrison where a truck is beating up Trudeau I'm guessing it's some Canadian COVID thing

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

loquacius posted:

based on the Garrison where a truck is beating up Trudeau I'm guessing it's some Canadian COVID thing

they're asking about the two towers, which I'm pretty sure are symbolic of the four deaths in Benghazi on 9/11

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

just amazed that after Trump whiffed the right is so hard up for heroes that they’re fawning over Canadian meth-heads

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

That Twitter name sounded familiar, my first thought was "Isn't that the guy who draws women being dumb and so goddamn crazy?" I clicked on his profile and two of the suggested accounts listed beside it were Stonetoss and Tim Pool, so I'm going to assume yes just based on that.

Anyway I can only assume he thinks society and democracy are bad and that it's a good thing that the free speech trucks are destroying it, because there's no way he thinks the Canadian trucker convoy is bad.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/RonPaulInstitut/status/1489063895918649344?t=AFJ6lPq2GiqR5ijgmYDALw&s=19

:psyduck:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Twelve by Pies posted:

That Twitter name sounded familiar, my first thought was "Isn't that the guy who draws women being dumb and so goddamn crazy?" I clicked on his profile and two of the suggested accounts listed beside it were Stonetoss and Tim Pool, so I'm going to assume yes just based on that.

Anyway I can only assume he thinks society and democracy are bad and that it's a good thing that the free speech trucks are destroying it, because there's no way he thinks the Canadian trucker convoy is bad.

yeah he sucks immensely

he's trying to do an ironic "worst thing since 9/11" to point out the ridiculousness of anti-trucker people, but afaik no one is actually doing the 1/6 shtick full throttle or framing it in terms of free speech, and consequently (and because the right wing "heroes" are Canadian plague truckers) it both doesn't work and comes off as incoherent

but (to me at least) that just makes it all the funnier

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

"ROAR*"

*This is a book called Maus and it is roaring.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Retromancer posted:

"ROAR*"

*This is a book called Maus and it is roaring.

Idgi
Needs more labels

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

In America the only way you’re really allowed to protest is by buying a product you don’t actually want or performatively destroying one you did want lmao

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

This can't be fascism because people are cheering for it, people never cheer for fascism (unless they're liberals).

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"happy, normal fascists :) being harassed by evil, ugly, twisted libs or leftists :mad:" isn't quite the only shtick that guy has but it sure is a well he goes back to an awful lot

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fascism

and fascism!

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Whys he always gotta draw one person gagging/screaming/eye-popping

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Tom Smykowski posted:

So you know where the liberal is in the comic.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Tom Smykowski posted:

You can understand a cartoonist's fetish by seeing how well they draw boobs/feet/gagging/eye popping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Panfilo posted:

So you know where the liberal is in the comic.

Sometimes the screamer is "our precious white children."