Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Vaping a cart on the vape page

So I got a vape and I thought I liked it, but I think it gives me a headache that I don't get smoking flower.

Anyway, I think it's funny how much more hosed up a little bit of weed gets you compared to alcohol, like you have to drink a LOT of alcohol to get that hosed up, yet the danger and health effects of weed are so much less than alcohol. Yet it's weed that's the one that's illegal. Like, I have to drink a LOT of alcohol to be as able to not think straight like I am after smoking half a joint. Near puking to get this hosed up, and then crashing off to sleep and a horrible hangover the next day. But have enough weed and you barely know which way is up, but in a few hours you're just fine. Crazy.

Anyway, I think we should switch things around and make weed the very socially acceptable drug, and alcohol the edgy one.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Feb 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
Does weed help with grief cuz I know alcohol wont

My best friend drowned today and im not sure what to do

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sorry for your loss, but tonight is probably not the night to dabble if you're not familiar.

Just guessing you're not a regular smoker from phrasing. Someone with a tolerance, might be a different story, but it's not the time if you're new to it all.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sunk Dunk posted:

i got used to prerolls because they are so easy but drat what a waste of weed

e: check out my new piece.....BATTER UP

that rules where did you get it

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
My best friend is my dog and I smoke weed with him every night, it really wont be the same without him

Last week I took an edible and my dog kept coming up to me wanting something until he knocked over my weed grinder. That's when I realized what he wanted was me to smoke some weed

My roommate says there was a tidal wave and he has a video but I don't want to watch it

:smith: Trotsky

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Wish you the best man, cool dog.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress man that is awful I'm so sorry :(

Having lots of weed for you tonight my dude. Maybe stick to what you know tonight.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sanctum posted:

My best friend is my dog and I smoke weed with him every night, it really wont be the same without him

Last week I took an edible and my dog kept coming up to me wanting something until he knocked over my weed grinder. That's when I realized what he wanted was me to smoke some weed

My roommate says there was a tidal wave and he has a video but I don't want to watch it

Dog looks like he owned man, I'm so sorry for your loss :(

stoopidmunkey
May 21, 2005

yep
I need help fellow weed goons. Thanks to this thread my dyna gets here Monday so thanks for that. What I’m looking for now is a quality but affordable water rig that can take both the vape and a normal bowl. The closest thing to a head shop where I am has decent glass at decent prices but no accessories. The bong I got a couple years ago there still works and it’s great but it’s just a simple bong with a bowl. I’d like something that I can expand to enable me to take really big rips. I know I want something I can fit ice cubes in preferably with some kind of perc and I want to be able to use an ash catcher as well. So anyone know where I can get quality glass for a good price online?

I’m also open to gear recommendations. I’ve been a smoker for almost 20 years and am now just getting into something more complicated than a bowl if it can make my medicine work better. I really am a medical user and registered which is why I’m finally branching out since I don’t have to hide it anymore. Unfortunately my stoner friends in my area either don’t have rigs or drove 4 hours to the closest head shop and they all say they paid too much.

Thanks goons. Going to go smoke some herb.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Smonk a werd

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Sanctum posted:

I'm sorry man, gently caress. :smith: Going to smoke up in honor of this good boy tonight.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

I don’t think you should smoke out of the same glass that you vape from.

This, plus a 10-14mm adapter owns for the dynavap. It’s thick and consistently on Reddit “top cheap glass” lists.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/the-new-cheap-clear-glass-bottle-bong-it/401484075.html

stoopidmunkey
May 21, 2005

yep

eddiewalker posted:

I don’t think you should smoke out of the same glass that you vape from.

Not disputing this but wondering why. I figured clean glass could work for anything but am not well versed in these dark arts so I’m trying to learn. Internet searches for this have proven unsuccessful as everyone seems to have their own ideas. Goons have never lead me astray so sorry for dumb questions

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

If you smoke out of it, then clean glass isn't clean glass for long. Whatever you vape out of will stay clean and only need the occasional isopropyl wash to bring it back to 100%, if you smoke through it and then vape through it your vapor will end up tasting like crap until the next time you do a deep clean.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

stoopidmunkey posted:

Not disputing this but wondering why. I figured clean glass could work for anything but am not well versed in these dark arts so I’m trying to learn. Internet searches for this have proven unsuccessful as everyone seems to have their own ideas. Goons have never lead me astray so sorry for dumb questions

It’s hard to get smoked-in glass clean enough that vape doesn’t taste like acrid smoke, and a vapebong doesn’t benefit much from complicated glass anyway.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Tried a new cartridge tonight named The Funk and it's fuckin' great!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I let myself run out and I'm entertaining the idea of not picking up until I make it through this week.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's going to be a while before I run out.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Oh yeah, they had Florida Orange back in stock and I have to get it because I love it but I haven't smoked flower in like six months this is going to be weird.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i got lazy so i went to pick up some prerolls and i found some that came in a book for some reason. i love legal weed lmao

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Sunk Dunk posted:

i got lazy so i went to pick up some prerolls and i found some that came in a book for some reason. i love legal weed lmao

Is that 1569 out of 1000 or just an oddly drawn 5?

Also that is cool as hell.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

drat that loving rules

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That's cool as hell and would be a perfect little stash box once it's empty.

I need me a good stashbox speaking of which.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

I let myself run out and I'm entertaining the idea of not picking up until I make it through this week.

I've done this before recently and it works, so if you wanna quit for a short period of time, can confirm, good method.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

sorry about your dog :(

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Turns out, the Florida Orange is just as good as I remembered and smoking just made me cough a lot more. RIP to that cool dog

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

uhhm like what the hell am i supposed to do with the silicone orings and circles that came with the Skullkandy adapter for the ispire wand? I'm charging up the wand, i was able to just pop the carbon fiber plug and silicon base into the wand.. i couldn't tell a difference with or without the second o ring so i took it off and just left the one on at the base.

i can take pictures if thats not making sense

and im presuming ~385 is a good temp still? this thing goes up to 750 F :blastu:

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 8, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

like what is this ring for? i assume the one at the base is for a tighter seal...

maybe this one near the top is supposed to be pushed to the top so it seals the top end of the chamber of the induction heater? i dunno there were no instructions for this drat thing lol

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Feb 8, 2022

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They had some instructions on their Skullkandy Etsy store. I guess that higher ring is supposed to stay on there dunno why.

The extra circle pads are in case the one it shipped gets damaged and it plugs the hole.

They recommended 300 to 350 f so you if accidentally leave it on too long it won't combust.

Guess I better try it out now that it's charged!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I can't move.. send water and maybe an ice cream sandwich thank you in advance

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
if you hit the bong between sets squats get easier lifehack

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!

Wendigee posted:

I can't move.. send water and maybe an ice cream sandwich thank you in advance

:yeshaha:

Sunk Dunk posted:

if you hit the bong between sets squats get easier lifehack

I don't think the YMCA would like that.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGI2d31M7Ns

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KingShiro posted:

I don't think the YMCA would like that.

We need to make a 21st century YMCA for adults who are chill and like to get stoned and work out. That's the only gym I'd consider joining

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I'm seeing all these glowing reviews of the dynavap and an induction heater but I'm here to ask honestly: do you get more than three or four pulls off that thing before it's cashed or does it last longer than like a five minute session?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Video Nasty posted:

I'm seeing all these glowing reviews of the dynavap and an induction heater but I'm here to ask honestly: do you get more than three or four pulls off that thing before it's cashed or does it last longer than like a five minute session?
i get 4 out of mine and i usually let the last one heat a little past the click. it's been sitting in the case with the heater for a few weeks now as i haven't had anywhere to take it and i have way better ways to weed at home

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I use the screen set to half bowl and get two hits per loose fill. It's super easy to empty and reload so that doesn't bother me at all.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I get about 2 really deep hits before I have to repack but like Wendigee said, it's easy to empty and fill I don't care. Also a single fill gets me pretty high.

Speaking of weed, the cops broke the battery cover on my iSpire when they were writing a police report in my apartment (apartment manager poo poo, I've had cops in my unit about once every three months) and now it's loose and it's pissing me off. Ugh, I'm going to email iSpire about getting a replacement cover.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Video Nasty posted:

I am the type of smoker who sips on cart vapes half of the day and one bowl off the Dynavap does a great job of getting me high. For $60 for the starter kit, it's a no brainer honestly. There is no better way to spend Sixty Weed Dollars

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Feb 9, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't remember when I last cleaned my dab rig, but it was long enough to accumulate 4.8g of reclaim. Straight into the freezer.