Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I can't find it anymore but pretend I posted the edit of this where Avenatti's like "I'm going to fraudulently sue Nike lol"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Wheeee posted:

the fuckkk

Filmmakers are like, 'We have a chance to make this character less overtly racist, OR, we can make sure to stick him in a fuckin' kufi, what you wanna do?'

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Also, I'm pretty sure every part of this now deleted tweet is illegal:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why did he tag huckabee? he's not even a governor or a politician anymore.

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Pssh, next you'll tell me they named the Irishman something hilarious like Seamus Finnegan. Or a Jewish kid named Goldstein and a black guy named Shacklebolt.

It's almost like the minority characters were nothing but set dressing, to the point of never mentioning their accents or skin tones in text!

JK Rowling getting terminal terf brainworms has given an entire generation the opportunity to look back on their favourite childhood media and realize how hosed it all was.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

the planet iraqqis and its wonderful resource that makes travel possible
lol, buddy, here's some free advice - turn on subtitles once in a while to avoid this sort of embarrassment

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The Mueller hero worship is doubly hilarious in hindsight as half the country talked about him in whispered tones as this divine arbiter of justice and then he released his wet fart of a report that essentially said, 'lol someone might want to look into this not me though' and promptly bailed.

And then they dragged him back for a hearing where they demanded he do... something. And he was just an old man.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Murderion posted:

The only SE asian character in the books' was called Cho Chang, a name that kinda sounds Chinese if you've never met any Chinese people.

Ravenclaws are the smart house, you can tell because the only one of any prominence is......smart.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

Does Ken do FOIAs anymore?

He does epic owns on twitter now.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I'd actually love to see a Wizarding World novella about the Cultural Revolution coming to the Divine Imperial Wizard College.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

tinstaach posted:

Ravenclaws are the smart house, you can tell because the only one of any prominence is......smart.

Goldstein was in it too

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/NOTSeanMcCarthy/status/1489622769193082885

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he was already p straightforward about that one

though it's weird seeing people miss this stuff, like the planet iraqqis and its wonderful resource that makes travel possible

the bad guy in Phantom Menace is actually named Newt ganRea

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I can't find it anymore but pretend I posted the edit of this where Avenatti's like "I'm going to fraudulently sue Nike lol"
you posted it in this version of this thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Lol i thought it was weird i couldn't find it, thank you

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

In any regular timeline, Avenatti's fall from grace would be one of the most hilarious public disgracings ever. But he made the fool mistake of competing with the ACTUAL most hilarious rise and fall of all time, America's Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

yeah, Avenatti got memory-holed pretty much immediately

hell iirc he was memory-holed before the nike thing gave him another brief bit of notoriety, then right back to "who?"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I did a search to see what Avenatti was doing today (other than losing lawsuits) and saw that Politico did a piece on him literally two months ago.

Politico posted:

Inside a two-bedroom apartment, 11 blocks from the ocean, there is a man in free fall, though he has nowhere to go. He wears a monitor on his right ankle, government-issued, blinking green beneath his tapered track pants. He doesn’t leave, except for court appearances and medical appointments. He makes calls on a red flip phone, designed for seniors by a company called Jitterbug: big buttons, no internet, cell service from Cricket Wireless. His old iPhone — the one where he handled his TV bookings, tapped out tweets and called reporters, wresting each story into the version he wanted, with charm, with pure aggression, with whatever the day required — now goes straight to voicemail.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Guilty of the worst crime of all: cosplaying during a cool crime, thus making it not cool at all.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I agree

Do all crimes while doing crossplay

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

tokin opposition posted:

I agree

Do all crimes while doing crossplay

dressing up as a crossword puzzle?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

duz posted:

It's when you shove a crucifix up your butthole and give two dicks a stigmajob

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

The Mueller hero worship is doubly hilarious in hindsight as half the country talked about him in whispered tones as this divine arbiter of justice and then he released his wet fart of a report that essentially said, 'lol someone might want to look into this not me though' and promptly bailed.

It rocks that American politics have degenerated into a revolving door of messianic delusions.

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

I did a search to see what Avenatti was doing today (other than losing lawsuits) and saw that Politico did a piece on him literally two months ago.

looks like they tried to get him to pose in a slav squat and he couldn't pull it off :sad:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

holy poo poo it's even relevant

avenatti convicted for stealing nearly $300K from Stormy Daniels' book deal today

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

duz posted:

Is this a wordly?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

Desiderata posted:

Gun Jesus promoting the memoir of someone joining the Azov battalion - as "not political".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqmhae0jDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymu5S6zbIvc

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

twofer blood boilers for y'all

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/ahardtospell/status/1489682434258055175?s=21

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Wheeee posted:

from hearing coworkers talk about that poo poo for years in the past it sounds like wizard school has an entire officially recognized faction of students whose encouraged personality type is evil narcissists for some reason

and another one that’s just the stupid kids

you know, the four kinds of kids: evil, smart, brave, and...other

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inceltown posted:

twofer blood boilers for y'all

I'm sorry but what

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Mayor Dave posted:

I'm sorry but what

non-violent armored trains and poo poo

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Not fair, I don’t want to have sex with any of these candies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Green still in those come melt me boots, what’s the problem?