Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I watched a little Bodacious Space Pirates while trying to write last night. It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marumaru
May 20, 2013

man i really like maidragon but i just came across a particular page in the manga that just soured me on it. completely unnecessary loli upskirt full page drawing. i hate how common this poo poo is. to make it even worse the rest of the chapter was really sweet and innocent. ugh

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

usa baby!!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Elma good

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
doesnt ring any bells for me so now im just gonna be stuck wondering what, logistically, a full-page pantyshot is

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Space Flower posted:

doesnt ring any bells for me so now im just gonna be stuck wondering what, logistically, a full-page pantyshot is

big panties op

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
bakemonogatari manga has loads of em actually

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Space Flower posted:

kanna in new york?

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
ah ok, that kanna is like a fourth of a 2/3rds-page panel. i get the concern out of context but i guess im surprised someone would get that far and have their issue be this particular point, and not the early saikawa chapters or the love potion-futa combo. compared to that a pantyshot is just like, well everyone look forward to the lucifer and the biscuit hammer adaptation

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

thank you. i will

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/nobodydusk/status/1440932097171001344?s=20&t=Ui6jbLQJq7VADMa1UISKgg

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/the_chill_otter/status/1490155267849400321?s=20&t=Ui6jbLQJq7VADMa1UISKgg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

marumaru posted:

man i really like maidragon but i just came across a particular page in the manga that just soured me on it. completely unnecessary loli upskirt full page drawing. i hate how common this poo poo is. to make it even worse the rest of the chapter was really sweet and innocent. ugh
tbf that has less to do with it being super common and more to do with the dragon maid guy being the dragon maid guy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

like theres feet guys in hollywood but itd still be weird to watch a tarantino movie and go 'ugh, hate how common the feet thing is in the industry,' after having watched 7 other tarantino movies. like the thing you have been watching is powered primarily by his foot fetish.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
it's happened twice this year that I've gone "y'know, if they really wanted to draw all these lingering shots on their boobs and butts, I wish they had just not made them be middle schoolers"

like not even saying not to have any sexy shots. just. if your story in no way depends on their ages. and you want to be horny about them. make them older.

I'm not going to like, categorically say it's a Problem With Anime or even worse in anime than anywhere else. And by watching magical girl shows, I'm probably self-selecting for shows where the problem is more likely, just because the genre will have more young girls to begin with. It's just the two nickels meme, but the nickels are uncomfortable closeups on the inner thighs of 13 year olds

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

like theres feet guys in hollywood but itd still be weird to watch a tarantino movie and go 'ugh, hate how common the feet thing is in the industry,' after having watched 7 other tarantino movies. like the thing you have been watching is powered primarily by his foot fetish.

then id maybe take a break from cinema and watch something simple and funny like icarly

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
lcukily everyone's problems with anime romances are addressed in onegai teacher where the mc was in a comatose state for 3 years so hes legally 18 and can marry his teacher in episode 2

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

his teacher staring at her hand and saying 'im so hosed up'

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You've really pissed off all the weirdo furries this time

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
hey look, a byob furry

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Space Flower posted:

then id maybe take a break from cinema and watch something simple and funny like icarly

did you pick that show in particular because that pedophile with the foot fetish worked on it

also you will never see an anime shipping fandom (or any media) as insane as icarly's

https://twitter.com/ShakuTweet/status/1253332621079134222

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You've really pissed off all the weirdo furries this time

the furries hate typemoon because the wolf boy from lostbelt 1 isnt playable

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Endorph posted:

...should i have noticed the feet in tarantino movies? is that really a thing? lol

cheetah7071 posted:

it's happened twice this year that I've gone "y'know, if they really wanted to draw all these lingering shots on their boobs and butts, I wish they had just not made them be middle schoolers"

yeah dude
is kanna even a middle schooler? isn't she a grade schooler?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

marumaru posted:

...should i have noticed the feet in tarantino movies? is that really a thing? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOYpUdlJH3g

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

feet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

he's a weirdo feet guy and heck, more power to him

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i say less power to him

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

bold of you to say considering the woman in your avatar has feet

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
id say the fetish-to-kino pipeline was working in kill bill, the coma drowsiness stuff is cool and the yakuza girl running down the table is not in that youtube video but i think its what a feet guy would come up with and its cool

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Stairmaster posted:

bold of you to say considering the woman in your avatar has feet

you cant say that either way cuz all you can see are shoes. maybe theyve got nothing in em

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

id say the fetish-to-kino pipeline was working in kill bill, the coma drowsiness stuff is cool and the yakuza girl running down the table is not in that youtube video but i think its what a feet guy would come up with and its cool
oh yeah to be clear im not judging tarantinos foot thing. naoko yamada is a proud follower in that tradition

marumaru
May 20, 2013

lol. i remember the eyeball one standing out now that i watched that. i fear for my future tarantino movie rewatches now, i'm gonna be on the lookout for feet

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

oh yeah to be clear im not judging tarantinos foot thing. naoko yamada is a proud follower in that tradition

hear hear

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tarantino once had a role in a movie, where he put a woman's foot on his mouth

anyway yeah i dunno how this is the weird part of maidragon cool is, a guy who worked on idaten. he is one of the most famous people, for these things

marumaru
May 20, 2013

i honestly don't keep up with anime-adjacent culture very much, i just really watch (some) anime and read (some) manga. id be hard pressed to name anyone in the industry other than rie takahashi

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it can be helpful to keep track of things like, if a manga artist consistently does things that you dislike, who they are so you know to avoid their work or at least to be prepared for what you're likely to find within

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

The Colonel posted:

tarantino once had a role in a movie, where he put a woman's foot on his mouth

anyway yeah i dunno how this is the weird part of maidragon cool is, a guy who worked on idaten. he is one of the most famous people, for these things

He once had a role in a movie that his friend directed and he wrote part of...where he put a woman's foot in his mouth.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

If i had my way nobody would have feet

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

If i had my way nobody would have feet
you might also enjoy houseki no kuni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014