Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lockheed project havana blueblew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

i didn't know who the hell eileen gu was until last night but after seeing how many american media brains she has broken i like her and wish her nothing but happiness :)

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Nothus posted:

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/1491033593854017538?t=GB7LUOCvmtBmTJrXqRCq_w&s=19

The loving fantasy world the establishment media is building around 1/6 is hilarious

How does one measure a "divide", exactly? One might say the distance between myself and the screen I'm looking at is a divide. Thus, I rate this headline TRUE

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nichael posted:

Does this country do anything?

$755b military funding baybee

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lol

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i like how there was a guy just sitting there moving the flight deck camera with a joystick somewhere upstairs and following along

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

They keep pretending that the GOP is split between the pro-Trump and anti-Trump camps but the anti side has only ever been a handful of pols pulling a Lincoln Project to grift idiot libs and line up cushy media jobs.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1491071375997603845

martians wont know what hit em

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

i am harry posted:

i like how there was a guy just sitting there moving the flight deck camera with a joystick somewhere upstairs and following along

yeah takeoffs/landings of military aircraft are usually filmed, so we get stuff like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWoqa5nGmk

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i am harry posted:

That's probably his job, because that video will be super important for figuring out precisely what happened, possible damage to other planes and the ship itself, etc

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

where does it go once it's off Mars?

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Gripweed posted:

straight into the ocean

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Gripweed posted:

Afghanistan

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Gripweed posted:

you're misunderstanding

lockheed martin has a contract to blow up mars, thus launching samples of dirt off of it

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Gripweed posted:

That's probably his job, because that video will be super important for figuring out precisely what happened, possible damage to other planes and the ship itself, etc

no its so the pilots can capture instant replays of funny/cool poo poo to their socials, just like shadowplay

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Good soup! posted:

high energy acoustic weapon :goatsecx:

Did they play Wonderwall?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

hobbesmaster posted:

yeah takeoffs/landings of military aircraft are usually filmed, so we get stuff like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fWoqa5nGmk

I like the discretionary pan away from the jet's humiliation.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oh yeah, all the trademarks of a sonic weapon there. mmhmm

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Once the rockets go up, who cares where they come down?

"That's not my department," says Wernher von Braun

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"we're definitely just gonna send some samples back to earth, we will not be deploying a sword of damocles style offensive system from mars"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mind_Taker posted:

i didn't know who the hell eileen gu was until last night but after seeing how many american media brains she has broken i like her and wish her nothing but happiness :)

:same:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mind_Taker posted:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Casey Finnigan posted:

he's a boomer. I don't know any boomers who are in touch with reality anymore.

Willa Rogers.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I like the discretionary pan away from the jet's humiliation.

well, the guy’s job is to film the takeoff

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

BONK

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Paging Smythe back to the succ zone, moderator Smythe you are needed in the succ zone

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

im glad she hates america

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Eileen Gu To The Polls

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

im glad she hates america

:hmmyes:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

chinese audio artillery behind the scenes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8kIVMO8070

is that ian fidance

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Excelzior posted:

FDR stood for more than Biden ever will

I see what you did there

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bishyaler posted:

Spent hours trying to convince the shrieking liberal dipshits in D&D that Democrats and their pet media have been insisting 2016 was rigged, then Jimmy Peanut just comes out and says it.

One of the craziest things of the last few years is Democrats, and by extension the people that desperately repeat anything they lay out as a party line because of team politics, trying to rebrand as The Election Trusters after 2016-2020 was spent screaming about Russia literally robbing Hillary and Kemp robbing Abrahms. Mueller never happened.

Stacey Abrahms is one of the worst. She was extremely pissed after losing governor in Georgia as an anti-gun pro-abortion democrat. She became a celebrity millionaire on this giant campaign of her stolen election as she created a foundation to ensure no election would ever be stolen in Georgia again. She was the face of stolen elections giving fiery speeches about how THE WILL OF THE VOTERS WAS IGNORED. Holding her hand to her ear Hulk Hogan style to listen to the rowdy crowds at her speaking events where she described exactly how her election was stolen.

2021 Stacey Abrahms "I never called into question the integrity of the election. Elections are fine! We shouldn't ever have to investigate an election!"

Certain subforums have literally claimed that nobody ever suggested 2016 was stolen, because the precedent that elections are insecure would justify more investigation into an election they agree with the results of. Just outright loving lying about it.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

Eileen Gu To The Polls

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Good soup! posted:

FDR ate my balls

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm getting concerned, we might want to consider posting an urgent qcs thread to get smythe's attention

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This is bad news for Martian weddings

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gonna pile up all our Martian dirt and plant a little American flag in it and then we own Mars

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
please stop trying to get smythe horny