Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm still anxiously awaiting the Hell of Presidents bonus episodes and the second Inebriated Past about the Mormons.

Well you’re in luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Wizard Master posted:

drat that beard did a lot of heavy lifting

:yikes:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

sweet jesus he's the reincarnation of Sheldon Brown

Somebody tell the bicycle monks to come get their boy

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

Wizard Master posted:

drat that beard did a lot of heavy lifting

Stephen Merchant fell off

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
His fiancee is hotter than anybody's in this thread so let us not cast aspersions on the beardless face

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Ain’t nobody getting busy with Matt Christman because of his face, she OBVIOUSLY Sapio!

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Seams posted:

Well you’re in luck

Halloween Jack posted:

Ha ha, I win!

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

shame on an IGA posted:

sweet jesus he's the reincarnation of Sheldon Brown

Somebody tell the bicycle monks to come get their boy

Get him a helmet with an eagle on it!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Good

https://twitter.com/sdonziger/status/1489690528367226883?s=21

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh my god that’s awesome

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

My dong zings with joy.

(genuinely very happy about this news, that rules)

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i havent heard matt scream on the pod in a while, felix seems to have taken over all the ranting duties

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Only one of the boys remain dry

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/TheWarNerd/status/1489944487778476041?t=pl8EE7MqD4S8xVfa7uf69A&s=19

This should be good if Matt doesn't end up just rambling on the whole time.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Dude, straying from the topic is half of what makes RWN great. This will rule!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

adebisi lives posted:

This should be good if Matt doesn't end up just rambling on the whole time.

just finished matt's part (the first hour) and matt actually tries to stay on topic but john and mark keep derailing (in a good way) lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

There's no other podcast in which the hosts try harder to stay on topic but fail to do so anyway

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

I worked the backstage BBQ at a music show and the moment Neil Young fell asleep his entire crew came running to get burgers. Neil had mandated that the everything had to be vegan on the tourbus and this was the first chance any of them had had to eat a burger in months. For obvious reasons I never got to meet Neil.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Mandating the diets of your crew and band mates is authoritarian fascism… but then again he wrote Down by the River so I guess I love authoritarian fascism?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Amber went on West Wing Thing to talk about Hillary Clinton's Master Class for two hours.

https://westwingthing.libsyn.com/the-hillary-clinton-master-class-part-1-wspecial-guests-amber-alee-frost-and-catherine-liu

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/politicoalex/status/1490778293607489539?s=20&t=9leznttP2m3uwtQHfmsRAQ

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Maybe not enough people know about his beard?????

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

net work error posted:

Maybe not enough people know about his beard?????

The Bengals hoodie is killin me

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I do appreciate how every single message from his campaign has this air of "You hicks lap this poo poo up, right?"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
All I think of with him is when one of the Chapos did a riff on Trump at some small blue collar town saying 'and we love our big lasagna dinners don't we folks? We love our big wet meals' and everyone going along with it because they're in the moment. I think it was even to contrast him with these other losers who just come off as, yea, going 'you fuckin rubes like this???? I'm wearing your fuckin sweatshirt!!!!!'

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

In this life you’re either a good Terminator, or a bad Terminator, or neutral.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I would argue he never had the base interested

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives

FlamingLiberal posted:

The base was never interested and it's only gotten worse.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

the foulest sentence in the human language; Read the full 98-page PowerPoint slide-deck

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

It was sort of fun but was really poorly organized and the hosts/guests didn't really offer any new insights. It wasn't clear if each person even watched the entire masterclass.

Catherine Liu sounded drunk as hell.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
It was fun hearing about her absolutely delusional conception of herself though where she's a hard worker that got everything she has through hard work and adherence to principles and values

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Gripweed posted:

the foulest sentence in the human language; Read the full 98-page PowerPoint slide-deck

And the presenter is going to read every word on every slide, hell on earth

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

FlamingLiberal posted:

is this a scam polling consultants run on the vances of the world? like start out telling them they're doing really well and then slowly break the news that they're dropping in the polls the closer election day comes

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

It was sort of fun but was really poorly organized and the hosts/guests didn't really offer any new insights. It wasn't clear if each person even watched the entire masterclass.

Catherine Liu sounded drunk as hell.

Is it surprising that someone would get completely sloshed in order to talk about Hillary "loving" Clinton's Master Class?

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/deep_beige/status/1490843108774678528?s=20&t=b2NF0dquJfKYs788iuqnIA

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

Law Cheetah posted:

is this a scam polling consultants run on the vances of the world? like start out telling them they're doing really well and then slowly break the news that they're dropping in the polls the closer election day comes
American election campaigns, much like American elections, are a scam

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Should be good, the Korean War tends to get ignored in favor of Vietnam, but it’s the proto-Vietnam and needs more attention

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmaooo Matt's statement

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

who is top left, chris?