Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I’ve got a feeling

FF 6 remaster is due out this month. What if that releases tomorrow, and the direct announces all six are now available on switch as part of the Direct

Mark it, Dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Surprise announcement that Elden Ring is also launching on the Switch this month.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
The best we can do is Quest 64 on the NSO service in June.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
So the split pad pro controller adapter is out but you can only buy it as a complete set? You can't just buy the adapter? The hell?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Taking bets on BotW 2 presence:

-Trailer with release date

-No show

-“Please understand”

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

NFT’s announced
Nintendo Fungus Token
A way to make psychedelic Pokémon appear when eaten

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

man nurse posted:

-No show

-“Please understand”

I'll take this action.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

We Got Us A Bread posted:

The direct is going to be Nintendo announcing a partnership with Yoko Taro, who then proceeds to be very confused as he thought he was signing a deal to make Nier themed playing cards.

They're 100% going to announce Voice of Cards 2.

But also Yoko Taro + Suda 51 Collab when

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mezzanon posted:

They're 100% going to announce Voice of Cards 2.

it's already on the store coming soon page

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nintendo will announce they are closing up shop and the switch was their last console, citing "we already achieved perfection with the switch"

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

From what I have heard regarding Metroid Prime; the first game got a remake/remaster and that was done months ago, we're not getting the trilogy. Assuming we learn about the MP1 switch version tomorrow.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

man nurse posted:

I’ve got a feeling

FF 6 remaster is due out this month. What if that releases tomorrow, and the direct announces all six are now available on switch as part of the Direct

Mark it, Dude

This makes sense.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
What I really want is a Rock'n'Roll Racing reboot.

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it's already on the store coming soon page

I know, I made a post about it the other day, but they haven't mentioned it on a direct at all.

(I'm hype for it, the first game was perfectly acceptable)

Chas McGill posted:

What I really want is a Rock'n'Roll Racing reboot.

Didn't know I wanted this but I do.

Also nintendo please announce that all Ogre games are coming to the switch

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
F-Zero Rammers

Developed by Arzest

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Aardvark Barber posted:

From what I have heard regarding Metroid Prime; the first game got a remake/remaster and that was done months ago, we're not getting the trilogy. Assuming we learn about the MP1 switch version tomorrow.
My sources tell me you're a big dumb idiot and your butt stinks and you like to smell your own butt.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol if you think you can predict the actions of nintendo

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Are people still hoping for something with Galaxy 2?

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real

Foul Fowl posted:

does anyone know how olliolli world performs on switch? it's supposed to be 60fps and looks like it runs really smooth but i've been burned on switch ports before.

played it a little today. gameplay is 60fps and nice and smooth but there is weird jittery movement in the dialogue before some of the stages that you could almost mistake for a stylistic choice. overall, very good, don't regret getting it on the switch.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I want the Bomberman N64 trilogy to surprise drop tomorrow, or Dread DLC, either or

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Surprise announcement that Elden Ring is also launching on the Switch this month.

It's gonna be the original Demons Souls but cloud version

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Aardvark Barber posted:

I would be ok with this. I never played 3, but like 1 is just so good. 2 was fine but it was no 1.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

The most I could hope for would be a Goldeneye port on the N64 Online thing, but even I'm strongly doubting that'll happen.

Then again, if they want to rake in the hat Expak money....

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

BotW 2 release date :f5:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

lunar detritus posted:

March 7, 2023

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bring Mario 35 back :argh:

OR....

An online leaderboard competitive thing like NES Remix Online or something. gently caress, I'd go nuts for that.

I'm a sucker for old games with modern twists, and I never really got to play either of the NES remix games.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

lunar detritus posted:

Today

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

No way they release it on MAR10 weekend!!!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

OR....

An online leaderboard competitive thing like NES Remix Online or something. gently caress, I'd go nuts for that.

I'm a sucker for old games with modern twists, and I never really got to play either of the NES remix games.

I really want to get them on my 3DS but they're so expensive.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

100YrsofAttitude posted:

A genuine surprise would be....some other non-Mario sports title, like Wave Race, F-Zero, 1080 Snowboarding, or Excite Vehicle

:yeah:

I really want a port of Kirby Air Ride...or a sequel. :(

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

100YrsofAttitude posted:

A genuine surprise would be MK 9 or some other non-Mario sports title, like Wave Race, F-Zero, 1080 Snowboarding, or Excite Vehicle, or the holy grail of just Pikmin 4 or 1+2 or something.

Mario Strikers 3 would be pretty hype ngl
or Mario Hoops 2, that’d be a surprise

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

OR....

Alex Kid in Miracle World 42

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

One day we'll get Smash/Nintendo Kart. MK8 was a start but it wasn't enough.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

F-Zero GX on switch

oh btw my weird high-framerate incident was not the tv adding interpolation, so the mystery endures. it's back to running normal though.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Aardvark Barber posted:

One day we'll get Smash/Nintendo Kart. MK8 was a start but it wasn't enough.

mk8 continues to be great

i would really have liked more playable characters in mario party superstars though

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I am expecting a 20 minute segment on Kirby, a 15 minute segment on Triangle Strategy, and a few 2 minute long compilation trailers for upcoming indie games. And a minute long trailer for BotW2 that says "fall 2022" and nothing else.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Aardvark Barber posted:

No way they release it on MAR10 weekend!!!

It'll make sense when they announce the full title tomorrow - Breath of the Wild 2: Mario's Odyssey.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Aardvark Barber posted:

what you've heard?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

InfectedZero posted:

Sports Story where are thou! Gimme that shadow drop tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

man nurse posted:

-No show

-“Please understand”
Since there's no e3, I'm expecting them to show a little bit more, then treehouse blowout in the summer. We're post genshin impact, they gotta go hard now.

The most I could hope for would be a Goldeneye port on the N64 Online thing, but even I'm strongly doubting that'll happen.

Then again, if they want to rake in the hat Expak money....
The achievements for the Xbox have been up and Nintendo has a limited amount of time to show what they're doing with goldeneye according to the German restriction stuff. So soon hopefully, though I'd love a wave race shout.

bushisms.txt fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 8, 2022