Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Mox vs Wheeler 6 5.04%
Kings of the Black Throne vs Death Duo 17 14.29%
Ruby vs Nyla 0 0%
Punk vs MJF 81 68.07%
WARDLOW?!?! 15 12.61%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I heard one of the guys who cleans the ring got fired from an old job because he stole action figures for c*m tributes. Allegedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I heard one of the guys who cleans the ring got fired from an old job because he stole action figures for c*m tributes. Allegedly

Happy to hear emf is getting work

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Alaois posted:

no because I still get to enjoy a new episode of AEW Dark tonight at 7 PM EST before Dynamite and Rampage

fuego del sol vs serpentico

feel it

TealShark
Mar 22, 2004

I shall duck behind that little garbage car.
Nothing to do with Tony Khan's huge announcement, but I'm really hoping they hire Regal at some point so I can have at least one on-screen Regal/Danhausen segment.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Catalonia doesn't recognize him and are asking for a Catalan God to sign with AEW.

Catalan god already signed for WWE for RAW.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

TealShark posted:

Nothing to do with Tony Khan's huge announcement, but I'm really hoping they hire Regal at some point so I can have at least one on-screen Regal/Danhausen segment.

The dude who dated Bryan Danielson as a child? Nah, no thanks.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Every time this speculation pops up I scream. I know it's unlikely, I feel foolish every time. Yet here I am, screaming again for da rainmay-kah, baybee.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

NienNunb posted:

Happy to hear emf is getting work

lol

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The big signing is Varg Vikernes.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Every time this speculation pops up I scream. I know it's unlikely, I feel foolish every time. Yet here I am, screaming again for da rainmay-kah, baybee.

I remember Meltzer saying "Okada is absolutely going to do work in AEW 100%" ages ago but given how covid seesaws constantly, I was wondering when that would ever happen. In the extremely rare instance it is, I have to think they'd wait until Kenny is back.

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1491155773275385857?s=20&t=jypcdMjQV3xiEDpJan0j9g

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i grow tired of these circles, their meetings...

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

I remember Meltzer saying "Okada is absolutely going to do work in AEW 100%" ages ago but given how covid seesaws constantly, I was wondering when that would ever happen. In the extremely rare instance it is, I have to think they'd wait until Kenny is back.

https://twitter.com/MadKing1981/status/1491155773275385857?s=20&t=jypcdMjQV3xiEDpJan0j9g

Why, Okada vs. Omega is over it happened. You can have Okada wrestle, you know, other people.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Even eddie's like "jesus christ not another loving dark order town hall"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

DLC Inc posted:

Hager's head looks stranger than usual, feels photoshopped.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

karmicknight posted:

Why, Okada vs. Omega is over it happened. You can have Okada wrestle, you know, other people.

Give me Okada-Danielson or give me death!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

okada vs danielson

That’s the whole Dynamite

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

to be fair Okada said he'd come over for Punk and Danielson, and probably also have a 30 min match with Dan Garcia

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I'm loving disgusted and shaking after someone in this thread was repulsive enough to imply that there might be enthusiasm for hiring Killer Kross. my god

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

They’re shitposting.

https://twitter.com/tranquiloclubyt/status/1491043898986475523?s=21

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DLC Inc posted:

Eddie Kingston will infiltrate your stable and tear it apart. It's a gift.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MorningMoon posted:

Hager's head looks stranger than usual, feels photoshopped.

Lol it looks like one of the stock photos South Park would use for a head when a famous person showed up.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

no one here likes Darby

I love him

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
it's almost as if making sweeping statements about a webforum is the dumbest loving thing.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

praying for this day to end

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

If and when Okada comes over they should ser aside one Dynamite by itself and let him and Danielson wrestle for 2 hours straight

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I scream regardless

Hammond Egger
Feb 20, 2011

by the sex ghost
Man I used to like Tranquilo Club but he really turned into an obnoxious rear end in a top hat after the Punk retweets huh. I should have known something was up when he said Anakin Skywalker's heel turn was one of the best in cinema history. Lol.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Tranquilo club is the guy who does youtube videos where the thumbnail is a picture from AEW and a word like "PERFECT" across the middle, right?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Anybody want to buy some gently used AEW figures

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Mr. Squishy posted:

Tranquilo club is the guy who does youtube videos where the thumbnail is a picture from AEW and a word like "PERFECT" across the middle, right?

Yup. Decent videos but he’s def been feeling himself too much lately.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

praying for this day to end

my friend, sometimes it's best to just hit that little X in the upper right hand corner.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I’ll be hitting a little ex tonight if you know what I mean

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Tato posted:

I'm loving disgusted and shaking after someone in this thread was repulsive enough to imply that there might be enthusiasm for hiring Killer Kross. my god

I hear he’s very handsome now or something

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

(I’m gonna beat up the announcer)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shinjobi posted:

Eddie Kingston will infiltrate your stable and tear it apart. It's a gift.

Promo offer invalid if your stable's name is Death Triangle

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

cauliflower jones posted:

i feel like jay lethal is an established name brought in specifically to lose to homegrown AEW stars sammy and ricky starks which is what he's done. i don't think there are that many established names like that that you can bring in specifically to lose like that, so it seems like the perfect use for him, TK booker of the year

Pretty much.

Also the AJ Lee stuff that people conflating with bullshit lies - Lee dated Lethal, they were adults. What is also known was at one point they were engaged and then something happened and Lee refuses to talk about it. Her autobiography doesn't even mention dating Lethal or being engaged to him, and acts like he doesn't exist when asked about him.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Lid posted:

Pretty much.

Also the AJ Lee stuff that people conflating with bullshit lies - Lee dated Lethal, they were adults. What is also known was at one point they were engaged and then something happened and Lee refuses to talk about it. Her autobiography doesn't even mention dating Lethal or being engaged to him, and acts like he doesn't exist when asked about him.

Go on...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rarity posted:

Promo offer invalid if your stable's name is Death Triangle

It worked for a little bit, but that little bastard had to involve himself

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Or don’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mons Hubris