Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

been listening to pendejo time which is basically southern cumtown… as guy that grew up in the south i understand these boys on a spiritual level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Oh he didn't stop there lol

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1491161449351159812?t=8MxhZwLvf1sBysBqEno_vA&s=19

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Smythe posted:

sure lets go to pittsburgh so we can have our car tires stolen by tori cmos. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its the pirates wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by fat drunk yinzers. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad citizen tayne tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.

smythe what do you think about washington dc our nation's capital?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Why does he hate engagement? They are arguing about baby movies!!!!!

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Any place that is east of Denver in the US is uninhabitable. People from the east coast belong in camps at a bare minimum

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

tori cmos would be a pretty good username

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think leslies take on the dune movie is overall correct but he needs to relax!!!!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Toph Bei Fong posted:

tori cmos would be a pretty good username

it’s already been used by a yosposter , do you want people to confuse you with Pittsburgh fentanyl cloud?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
They should have moved to Columbus Ohio.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

millenial gamer lesbians with rainbow hair like the girl from spcae cases who i had a crush on when i was 10

well this hits oddly close to home

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Smythe posted:

sure lets go to seattle so we can have our car tires stolen by anarchists leaking out of the CHAZ. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its frasier wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by millenial gamer lesbians with rainbow hair like the girl from spcae cases who i had a crush on when i was 10. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad the seattle PD tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.

You can become a gamer lesbian Smythe. I believe in you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tokin opposition posted:

You can become a gamer lesbian Smythe. I believe in you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

sure lets go to seattle so we can have our car tires stolen by anarchists leaking out of the CHAZ. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its frasier wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by millenial gamer lesbians with rainbow hair like the girl from spcae cases who i had a crush on when i was 10. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad the seattle PD tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.

Catalina I had a crush on her too as a kid. She was also on Firefly

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

whoa leslie's mad about some stupid bullshit on twitter that's crazy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Moving from one ridiculously overpriced real estate market to another is strange to me, but so is living in either of those cities in the first place.

Felix was posting about moving to the Midwest for like 2 years, and I don't think ever did it. Would have been a move from ridiculously overpriced to just very overpriced.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Just block him ffs

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

pogi posted:

been listening to pendejo time which is basically southern cumtown… as guy that grew up in the south i understand these boys on a spiritual level

oh gently caress there's a cumtown for our flavor of trash???? I gotta get into this.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yea she was too much for my young heart to endure, even or maybe especially in firefly. tough to live with that kind of yearning out there but hell one foot after the other i guess

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

yea she was too much for my young heart to endure, even or maybe especially in firefly. tough to live with that kind of yearning out there but hell one foot after the other i guess

Well she’s married now. sorry bro.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yea i know and melody from hey dude married ben stiller. hows that for hosed up!!!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

On December 9, 2015, she announced the birth of her son Wilder Cathcart Ritchie

lol

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

i say swears online posted:

lmao hey dude was so good

Hey Dude was one of the shows I remember never watching for some reason, even though it was contemporary when I was a kid.

I forget why. I guess I thought it sounded boring or something, though I somehow wasn't bored by watching each Doug episode 97 times.

Man, Chris's hair looks like poo poo. The beard is alright, but he really needs to cut the top shorter.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Smythe posted:

yea i know and melody from hey dude married ben stiller. hows that for hosed up!!!

lmao hey dude was so good

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

Man, Chris's hair looks like poo poo. The beard is alright, but he really needs to cut the top shorter.

wearing your hair like dicaprio when they unlocked him in man in the iron mask seems to be "in" right now and i don't understand why

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

Yeah. I watched a ton of that dumb show

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

i say swears online posted:

wearing your hair like dicaprio when they unlocked him in man in the iron mask seems to be "in" right now and i don't understand why

Perhaps wealthy balding men (or just men with receded hairlines) have decided that they want longer hair to be acceptable without having to get hair plugs (or whatever you call the surgery where they give balding men hair), so they've conspired to use their control over the media to make such haircuts popular.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my other celebrity wives are alison brie and aubrey plaza. thank you. oh also leelee sobieski or whatever. natalie portman too. i think thats it. there may be more

christina ricci

the shoplifter one too

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ytlaya posted:

Hey Dude was one of the shows I remember never watching for some reason, even though it was contemporary when I was a kid.

I forget why. I guess I thought it sounded boring or something, though I somehow wasn't bored by watching each Doug episode 97 times.

No one listens to these guys cause of their hotness.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/HondaWang/status/1490812323577090052?t=wOoqoQUJ4ls18P-DOmNhbw&s=19

loving lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

that sam hyde on the bottom right?

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Terminal autist posted:

Any place that is east of the Sierra Nevadas/Cascades in the US is uninhabitable. People from even the good parts belong in camps at a bare minimum

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Say the gamer word Smythe

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol same; I usually don't share the same "typical kid media crushes" as others, but for some reason I did with this one

mcmagic posted:

No one listens to these guys cause of their hotness.

I don't care if they're good looking; it's just noticeable with Chris because he used to have a reasonable hair style. It's like if Felix made an appearance where he was suddenly skinny and had a mullet. I don't exactly see what the Chapos look like in person very often, so this new look probably isn't actually new, but in my case I haven't seen Chris since he had short hair and no beard.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
they are all very ugly

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

lol same; I usually don't share the same "typical kid media crushes" as others, but for some reason I did with this one

i figured it was pretty drat obscure myself. there are dozens of us!!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

MonsieurChoc posted:

They should have moved to Columbus Ohio.

It would have been a good bit to move to Terre Haute.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Futanari Damacy posted:

Say the gamer word Smythe

been there done that. need a new, even more problematic mountain to summit

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Smythe posted:

sure lets go to pittsburgh so we can have our car tires stolen by tori cmos. lmfao. yea lets enjoy the depressin clouds and rain all the time. oh look its the pirates wow. here i am walking to work and getting mugged by fat drunk yinzers. oh wow im going to walk to the store oh too bad citizen tayne tear gassed me and peppered my nutsack with rubber bullets. seems good.

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pogi posted:

:yossame:

though i stopped listening around 'sode 14 or so, is it still the same or did they change anything up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Terminal autist posted:

Any place that is east of Denver in the US is uninhabitable. People from the east coast belong in camps at a bare minimum

they deserve our help, not our contempt