Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purdue getting killed by Dickenson taking the same shot from same spot over and over.

Good news is they're up 1 even with some bad luck on 2 or 3 3s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

What a half. Two really good offensive teams who very occasionally play defense. It makes for a fun game.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Kansas is blitzing Baylor early.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Purdue holds on, won despite a pretty bad day shooting from 3. Now they have to get ready for a hot Illinois team Tuesday and a re-match @Michigan Thursday.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
BTFU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Rutgers of course is showing up big time today after making GBS threads the bed in the last game.

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Does anyone have the halftime score from the Penn State Wisc football game this season at hand?

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

glyph posted:

Does anyone have the halftime score from the Penn State Wisc football game this season at hand?

2011 Big Ten Basketball Tournament is still on the line.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona's ability to just lock great teams down for 4-5 minutes is really special.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

why Badger basketball?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's funny that if today's kansas played today's kentucky the score might have been the opposite. funny because it didn't happen. have a good one

Yates
Jan 29, 2010

He was just 17...

Coco13 posted:

2011 Big Ten Basketball Tournament is still on the line.

The 2nd half of yesterday's game was the same score of that game, 36-33 PSU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA showed signs of life today in beating Miami but it could also as easily be the Canes regressing to the mean. Virginia will get stomped twice by Duke in their last 7 games and still has to go to Miami and to VT so still likely way too late to salvage this season.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

UVA showed signs of life today in beating Miami but it could also as easily be the Canes regressing to the mean. Virginia will get stomped twice by Duke in their last 7 games and still has to go to Miami and to VT so still likely way too late to salvage this season.

How bout them Hoooooos! gently caress DUKE

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol how do some reporters pick ASU ahead of U of A almost every year it never comes true ever.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cool rape joke ASU student section.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Ungratek posted:

How bout them Hoooooos! gently caress DUKE

holy hell they shot like poo poo there is no reason they should be winning that game. absolute thievery

the play by play has the phrase “Kadin Shedrick dunks the ball.” over and over again and it’s very poetic.

elentar fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 8, 2022

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If anyone watched that Kansas Texas game it was basically a rugby match. There might have been thirty no call fouls

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

kiimo posted:

If anyone watched that Kansas Texas game it was basically a rugby match. There might have been thirty no call fouls

I don't know if a game where both teams very nearly reached 80 points can be described as a rugby match. Maybe a 15 round boxing match where both fighters are low-impact finesse punchers who don't particularly care if they land legal touches.

Now maybe you could get away with calling it Rugby 7's, which tends to be more wide open.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
JACKED for Illinois/Purdue round two tonight

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Go hogs

I know they probably wont beat auburn but I'm going to hope anyway

e: holy poo poo this owns

EvilBlackRailgun fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 9, 2022

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Arkansas was rocking and rolling and then decided “what if we didn’t make a FG for 8 minutes?”

Still Lead by 3 at half time but could have put this one out of reach already if we didn’t go ice cold

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Clones are really sucking it up. Whatever magic they had at the beginning of the season has been used up. Probably just tired legs. Out of conference schedule has a lot more time off and lots of bad opponents.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

OT for Aubrun @ Arkansas

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Auburn won’t go away. Clutch threes.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Auburn trading 2 for 3 in a display of end of game fouling strategy actually working.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Lol what a finishing dunk.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

That owned. Genuinely wish I still lived in Fayetteville and was able to attend that one

:razorback2:Go hogs:razorback:

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Not looking forward to Kentucky's trip to Arkansas in a few weeks. That is a tough place to play.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow i wonder if northwestern will play a good team pretty well for most of the game and then collapse in the final minutes

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Wisconsin won in West Lafayette and East Lansing in the same season for the first time in 60 years.

I'm going to keep drinking. Executive decision.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

That owned. Genuinely wish I still lived in Fayetteville and was able to attend that one

:razorback2:Go hogs:razorback:

It was amazing. Heart is still racing. Have no idea how this same team lost those stupid games earlier this season. Vandy beat us on this court lmao

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

watching northwestern desperately clinging to a lead against indiana in the second half and then they show that indiana has like 6 guys suspended for rules violations

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Illinois just can't cut it this year against teams like Purdue. Kofi can't turn it on well enough and no one else can draw fouls

Gonna be a while to reclaim their rightful spot as team with most tourney wins without a title

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Williams and Edey both pick up their 3rd on really soft calls.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Oh poo poo, Trent Frasier down in pain on a non-contact play. Tried to keep up with an Ivey cut and went down.

Nevermind, just knee on knee. Should be fine.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 9, 2022

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Jaden Ivey took over, he's been unstoppable in the 2nd half.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol the northwestern student section is giving it to miller kopp after he airballs a three to basically seal the deal.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hahahaha what a dumb win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Bird in a Blender posted:

Clones are really sucking it up. Whatever magic they had at the beginning of the season has been used up. Probably just tired legs. Out of conference schedule has a lot more time off and lots of bad opponents.

ISU's conference schedule is also super front-loaded. Despite being at the back of the conference currently, they're still expected to climb to 5th or 6th EOY.