Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Except for the part about there being basements in Florida

The water table is like, *digs with finger* there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That's the ballroom at the airport marriott

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Milo and POTUS posted:

When did disney win the stanley cup

Serious answer: The cup toured around California(The picture is of Disneyland, not Disneyworld) when the LA Kings won it in 2012

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:vince:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Disney sold the Mighty Ducks a couple years before that.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Spooder attack. Audio makes this.

https://i.imgur.com/lnN6guf.mp4

One of my favourite things is when people freak out and their dogs also lose their poo poo, they clearly don't understand why, but they enjoy it.

They just see their person acting crazy and decide "What are you doing? Are you silly now?? Omfg can I also be silly now!?!?! Holy poo poo!!! This is fun!!!!"

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

MrUnderbridge posted:

Found my next t shirt.
You can get them as cloth badges for any shirt you need to advertise your status on....

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...Hf4iApYQ9pwGCAU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The minors yearn to be miners

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Everyone keeps marveling at the joke here :confused:

Picnic Princess posted:

One of my favourite things is when people freak out and their dogs also lose their poo poo, they clearly don't understand why, but they enjoy it.

They just see their person acting crazy and decide "What are you doing? Are you silly now?? Omfg can I also be silly now!?!?! Holy poo poo!!! This is fun!!!!"

In the movie To Build a Fire, there's a part where a starving freezing man tries to kill and eat his dog and that dog is having a loving great time wrastlin in the snow

credburn has a new favorite as of 06:48 on Feb 10, 2022

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Buddy have I got things to tell you about child labour and a little platform called Roblox.

credburn posted:

You seem at a bit of a loss, but unfortunately I won't be the one to help you.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
edit: gently caress

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

credburn posted:

edit: gently caress

cred: burned.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Robobot posted:

So, would it be possible for someone to train one of those AI writing things to churn out stories like that and sit back and just let the passive income pour in?

Here’s some actual AI writing (versus the “I showed a computer 80 episodes of NCIS and asked it to write an episode” thing that’s just writers pretending an AI was involved); GPT-3 trying to write a tale of romance:

I was a single mother when I first met Dean, and he was a married man. We met at a bar in Brooklyn, where I was celebrating my 31st birthday with friends. I spotted him across the room, and he was looking at me, too. I was wearing a black dress, and I remember thinking, “This is the one I’m going to marry.”

He was with a group of his friends, and he came over to say hello. I told him I was a writer, and he told me he was a writer, too. We got along immediately. I asked if he would read something I’d written, and he said, “Sure, I’ll read anything you want.”

We talked until the bar closed. I walked him to his car and asked for his phone number.

He said, “I’m married.”

“I’m married, too,” I said.

“I’ll call you,” he said.

“I’ll wait,” I said.

He called the next day. We went out for lunch. We went out for dinner. We went out for drinks. We went out for dinner again. We went out for drinks again. We went out for dinner and drinks again. We went out for dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
ah, the banana problem

sick of Applebees
Nov 7, 2008
What's the banananana problem?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What's a banana with you?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

credburn posted:

In the movie To Build a Fire, there's a part where a starving freezing man tries to kill and eat his dog and that dog is having a loving great time wrastlin in the snow

Screw you on both counts.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

Farquar posted:

Why are these people being filmed as they watch TV?

all good scientists keep a record of their experiments

the scientists here being the spiders

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

$14 tugs

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/2108011355797702777?q=i+need+a+tug+flag&tbs=vw:g&prds=eto:13070580086494831913_0,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Busket Posket posted:

Here’s some actual AI writing (versus the “I showed a computer 80 episodes of NCIS and asked it to write an episode” thing that’s just writers pretending an AI was involved); GPT-3 trying to write a tale of romance:

I was a single mother when I first met Dean, and he was a married man. We met at a bar in Brooklyn, where I was celebrating my 31st birthday with friends. I spotted him across the room, and he was looking at me, too. I was wearing a black dress, and I remember thinking, “This is the one I’m going to marry.”

He was with a group of his friends, and he came over to say hello. I told him I was a writer, and he told me he was a writer, too. We got along immediately. I asked if he would read something I’d written, and he said, “Sure, I’ll read anything you want.”

We talked until the bar closed. I walked him to his car and asked for his phone number.

He said, “I’m married.”

“I’m married, too,” I said.

“I’ll call you,” he said.

“I’ll wait,” I said.

He called the next day. We went out for lunch. We went out for dinner. We went out for drinks. We went out for dinner again. We went out for drinks again. We went out for dinner and drinks again. We went out for dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and dinner and drinks and

So they were together a long time. That’s a succinct summary of a long term relationship. Just edit some “then we had sex”s in there and I say we print it.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

This would be better without the text explaining the meaning of the flag.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Cable Guy posted:

You can get them as cloth badges for any shirt you need to advertise your status on....

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...Hf4iApYQ9pwGCAU
That link gets a big "Product could not be found" for me, and when I search for them on Google Shopping as suggested by the error page, I get a bunch of dumbfuck full-sized US Navy flags.

Try these: https://stockpins.com/flag-pins/nautical-flag-pins/?sort=alphaasc

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

sick of Applebees posted:

What's the banananana problem?

"I know how to spell it, I just don't know when to stop."

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The minors yearn to be miners

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

NLJP posted:

:pervert:

Edit: terrible proposal: economics themed erotica
Member go up

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like the idea that there are linguistic whirlpools that unfettered streams of language will tend to get caught in and go round in circles.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

demon traps, only work on minor entities though

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

100% real.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Robobot posted:

So, would it be possible for someone to train one of those AI writing things to churn out stories like that and sit back and just let the passive income pour in?

That is literally how "prolefeed" is produced in 1984.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Biplane posted:

100% real.

Can confirm, especially if you actually walk about a mile in any direction away from the touristy areas.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Man I wasn't around when Loss was a thing and I sure don't get it now.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

credburn posted:

Man I wasn't around when Loss was a thing and I sure don't get it now.

Picture four panels on the edge of a cliff.

Loss works the same way.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/reset_by_peer/status/1491602650898567169?s=20&t=3ElYmZ7V2nokrUPW5VFjNQ

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

credburn posted:

It's about being lost at sea, hth.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

I think he had an idea in mind here but just misspelled "whores"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I like how the "fast cash" is in quotation marks, implying that in fact you will receive payment slowly, probably in several instalments over a set period of time.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Android Apocalypse posted:

I like how the "fast cash" is in quotation marks, implying that in fact you will receive payment slowly, probably in several instalments over a set period of time.
It's fast it's just "cash"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Fast Cash is the horse store reward points. It spends just like real dollars, except not on consumable goods, used horses or purchases under $20