Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Ted Cruz watch a different movie
https://twitter.com/KeatonPatti/status/1492023704431120388

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

OwlFancier posted:

IMO the onus is on you as a public figure to not have it be entirely believable that you would say really stupid poo poo.
from PYF IoSM

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
Daniel Dale is a baby

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Feels like you should have waited a page to drop this.

:69snypa:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

I can fiks her

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Another traitor statue pedestal in Richmond unceremoniously went to the dumpster today

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Youth Decay posted:

Another traitor statue pedestal in Richmond unceremoniously went to the dumpster today

Being a traitor to America is a moral obligation op. Don't praise them.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/DigitalDenizen_/status/1491599746246533121

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tokin opposition posted:

Being a traitor to America is a moral obligation op. Don't praise them.

it's not who youre a traitor from that matters, it's who you are a traitor to that matters

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

what in the absolute gently caress

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Pulling out of the Middle East really did a number on our military, there's no more browns to kill so now they're turning on each other.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/STFU_anajai2/status/1491927773736316928

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

sunglasses not tactical enough. no nasa polo, lockpick. 4/10

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Looks fake as gently caress.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cpt_Obvious posted:

it is

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dreylad posted:

what in the absolute gently caress

TrueAnon podcast did an entire episode on this a while back. It’s absolutely loving insane

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

so do several heathcliffs itt

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

I'd heard of all the drug related killings & executions, but not the child murder and child rape.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

FFT posted:

from PYF IoSM

Just shows you where we're at as a society that people found it believable.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

If the world is asking me, 'Do you believe a man who ate a booger live on television might also quote too much from Mike Myers movies,' the answer is of course, why is that even a question.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Cpt_Obvious posted:

"hipaa" put it over the top

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Lee Carter reveal yourself
https://twitter.com/carterforva/status/1492168479952277504

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

TrueAnon podcast did an entire episode on this a while back. It’s absolutely loving insane

Is it the same people who did a bunch of fake videos about crazy anti-maskers/maskers on planes?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Lee Carter is definitely a goon because he came on strong with some good ideas, put in the work, and then badly lost everything due to his inability to not get in slap-fights with strangers on the internet.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Oh yeah I was going to listen to that. Jesus christ now im not so sure

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Is it the same people who did a bunch of fake videos about crazy anti-maskers/maskers on planes?

Huh?

Dreylad posted:

I’d say listen to it. It’s nuts enough as a topic and interesting enough that it stays interesting and doesn’t just devolve into gory misery, Brace and Liz and the guest navigate it really well where it’s a stand out episode despite the subject matter. Also I think it came out over a year ago so the dead children aren’t in it or hadnt happened yet or maybe they are and my memory is bad

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dreylad posted:

Listen to it or I'll come up with new ways of calling you a lib

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dreylad posted:

It's an absolutely insane story, you really should listen to it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Someone's been making a whole bunch of viral videos where a loud anti-masker on a plane gets their comeuppance from a fellow passenger or the pilot, but also a bunch of videos with the same actors where the anti-masker is the one getting the applause at the end. All of it was clearly fake because the flight crew never had any logos on their uniforms, all portholes were closed at all times, actors were really bad, etc., but people still shared them on twitter as real.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1492256750866612225?t=MRDeSKdlk_JLF7pCOPzvVA&s=19

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008
Anybody got that image handy that shows the Ottawa protest leaders and their links to white supremacy groups?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Who is this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

herschel walker's son, he's a right wing influencer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Someone's been making a whole bunch of viral videos where a loud anti-masker on a plane gets their comeuppance from a fellow passenger or the pilot, but also a bunch of videos with the same actors where the anti-masker is the one getting the applause at the end. All of it was clearly fake because the flight crew never had any logos on their uniforms, all portholes were closed at all times, actors were really bad, etc., but people still shared them on twitter as real.

Yeah I’m familiar with what you’re talking about just not how it would be related to murdery JSOC troops or TrueAnon podcast

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yeah I’m familiar with what you’re talking about just not how it would be related to murdery JSOC troops or TrueAnon podcast

Lol, sorry, I thought you replied to the post above yours about the fake Karen video.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Lol, sorry, I thought you replied to the post above yours about the fake Karen video.

Lmao yeah things are making a lot more sense. Glad we cleared that up

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
lol out of staters pulling the "I'm paying up the nose for this UC!"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The very first person ever in all of history to be ostracized by their peers because they’re an insufferable rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

FFT posted:

from PYF IoSM
it's real to me, dammit