Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Is it possible that all this poo poo happening to Operant at once is just delayed-onset CYOA curse? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

SUPREME DIVINE ART
BLOOD-SATED
SCALPEL SOUL

80,000 Incisions are struck at once
Leaving no space that is an appendix

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

oobey posted:

SUPREME DIVINE ART
BLOOD-SATED
SCALPEL SOUL

80,000 Incisions are struck at once
Leaving no space that is an appendix

Somehow four appendices are still there.

Keep on holding yourself together, Operant!

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Yeah speaking as someone who had a laproscopic surgery done like four months ago I too was held together with glue afterwards.

It’s probably just that.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
The health of you and yours takes priority over the comic, take what time you need and be OK.

Operant
Apr 1, 2010

LET THERE BE NO GENESIS

girl dick energy posted:

Is it possible that all this poo poo happening to Operant at once is just delayed-onset CYOA curse? :thunk:

its the homestuck curse

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

girl dick energy posted:

God's apparently found the part he hated (he stans Cio)

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Operant posted:

its the homestuck curse

Oh hey buddy, hope the post lap bloat isn't bugging you

Happy Underpants
Jul 23, 2007
I'm going to protest this delay by eating some noodles and upping my patreon amount. Get well soon and recline as needed.

Happy Underpants fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 12, 2022

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Bilirubin posted:

God's apparently found the part he hated (he stans Cio)

Yes, She does.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Happy Underpants posted:

I'm going to protest this delay by eating some noodles and upping my patreon amount. Get well soon and recline as needed.

same, this is unacceptable. im going to pay more for the comic and demand further delays, im the customer drat it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Operant posted:

its the homestuck curse

looking forward to the post-canon doorstop of a book that pisses off everyone on purpose. get well soon, man.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

paranoid randroid posted:

looking forward to the post-canon doorstop of a book that pisses off everyone on purpose. get well soon, man.

I maintain that the Epilogue was the only really good thing to come out of that.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
Wrong, the only good thing to come out of the end of Homestuck was cool and new web comic

(I have also been told that Karkat Goes to a Con is pretty neat as well)

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

This is God's punishment for successfully executing a goon project and coming dangerously close to completing it.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Wishing you and the family all the best, Operant. You rule, K6BD rules, and it doesn't matter how long we need to wait for it to continue.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

You've given us an absolutely staggering amount of enjoyment for the low low price of <checks notes> free* so you could never touch K6BD again and it'd still be a hell of a ride

*theoretically free. I'm a patreon subscriber because :drat:

Xand_Man fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 23, 2022

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Do we think that LANCER and ICONS also take place in the world of K6BD, and if so, what wild fantabulations might we draw from the idea? 🤔

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Every possible reality takes place in the cosmology of YISUN

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Okay but yes-and with me here. We got a lot of time to fill until our boy is in fighting shape to unleash the next pages.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

SlimGoodbody posted:

Do we think that LANCER and ICONS also take place in the world of K6BD, and if so, what wild fantabulations might we draw from the idea? 🤔

The Voladors actually walk the path between universes (honestly they'd fit right in)

Grimwall
Dec 11, 2006

Product of Schizophrenia

Mimesweeper posted:

same, this is unacceptable. im going to pay more for the comic and demand further delays, im the customer drat it.

I have open palm slapped my card and ordered the books, operant I demand you take care of yourself and your budding family.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I demand more stuff to buy! I need art books, sketch books, a compilation of stories and lore book!

And Meti's sword manual printed on cheap pamphlet paper so I can sit in a barrel and hand them out at con's

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

M_Gargantua posted:

I demand more stuff to buy! I need art books, sketch books, a compilation of stories and lore book!

And Meti's sword manual printed on cheap pamphlet paper so I can sit in a barrel and hand them out at con's

*hurls a Cup o Noodles at a Link cosplayer from barrel* SON OF THE NOODLE VENDOR, REMAIN A NOODLE VENDOR!

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008

M_Gargantua posted:

Grimwall posted:

I have open palm slapped my card and ordered the books, operant I demand you take care of yourself and your budding family.

Buy more books! Donate them to your local library.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

And Meti's sword manual scribbled on the back of a crumpled take-out menu so I can sit in a barrel and hand them out at con's

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Sneak peak at what's planned after KSBD!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1496219328118722560

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

seems like she needs to see a dermatologist

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Happy for neu-allison and her living headcrab full back tat

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Please tell me we're going full Guyver and that backpack turns into full-body toku bioarmor.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Will that comic also have wild fantastical settings and aliens? Will Abbadon space their work out? :v:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Grouchio posted:

Will that comic also have wild fantastical settings and aliens? Will Abbadon space their work out? :v:

We get the workout routine in the first act.

In fact there is a workout routine in every act.

So we get Swole Amock, Swoler Amock, Schwarzenegger Amock, and Noi Amock as the comic progresses...

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

AMOCK is obviously the abbreviation of the new comic title. What does it stand for goons?

My vote is A Menagerie of Crab Knights

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
A Mountain Of Cool Kobolds.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

There Bias Two posted:

AMOCK is obviously the abbreviation of the new comic title. What does it stand for goons?

As Many O___ Can Kill.

O___ being the presumed protagonist's name of course.

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

It's probably a Garfield fan comic, so Another Monday Oh! Cantankerous Kitten

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

We get the workout routine in the first act.

In fact there is a workout routine in every act.

So we get Swole Amock, Swoler Amock, Schwarzenegger Amock, and Noi Amock as the comic progresses...

I’m all for this new gradual progression of swole-lass.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
It's the tragic tale of a girl with a Wolverine-esque healing factor that doesn't work right on her back

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 2, 2022

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

There Bias Two posted:

A Misguided Orthopedic Corrective Kit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

There Bias Two posted:

All Must Obey Cancer Keratin