Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

He's trying so hard to make conservatism cool and is still referencing a movie that is as old as I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
holy poo poo that's loving cringe

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

he's in detention because he wouldn't stop calling Mr. Nguyen "Mr. N-word"

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Hatebag posted:

The first one of that nazi's that has a woman who's not a victim and she's still terrified

Art imitates life for the dude

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

what did john smith do to heself

Got injured by a gunpowder explosion in his canoe, forcing him to leave the Jamestown colony and return to England

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SpaceGoku posted:

he's in detention because he wouldn't stop calling Mr. Nguyen "Mr. N-word"

the implication is absolutely that the answer to her question is "being racist" yeah

whenever someone claims they are oppressed for their conservative views it's always either that or trying to make public events uncomfortably Christian

for MAGA-style cons it's pretty much always the racism

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

that's not how a baseball cap brim looks

that's not how perspective works

that's not how anatomy works

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Good chance the uncomfortably christian people are also trying to be racist too

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

hand

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

no idea what this means

just pure cultural grievance

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the illiberal left doesn't want you to talk about politics while high on cocaine

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I don’t want anyone talking about anything on cocaine

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
can any reactionary political cartoonist draw a hat that looks like a hat?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

going off the haircut that's his mind's eye image of himself

https://twitter.com/blacknredcommie/status/1492045036527267846?s=20&t=zLK4B7DxyLTJhaiVc5qjig

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That Obama o-face

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

:psyduck:

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

"The biggest baddest delinquent", the way that normal people describe someone.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

"biggest baddest delinquent", "social studies" in what appears to be a high school, and which boasts a college sized library, starting to think this alex padapoloupolousolis guy only has a very approximate understanding of things beyond his computer screen

a trait the finer political cartoonists always have!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

frankenfreak posted:

That Obama o-face

Pelosi is also cumming, she's just also having a stroke. Hillary, of course, has never cummed.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/travisvincent05/status/1492063493251641345?t=y4MQbjARvW06hyS9lfgqNg&s=19

lmao I love this one

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I saw this one in the replies and if I didn't already know the dude was a huge chud I would think that this was satire.

https://twitter.com/stumacherbby/status/1492081413520334864

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1272881063610798080?s=20&t=1HQGSOoZSmgVdsI6ab_zpA
:stonk:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

when you hit the gas so hard you start going backwards

real normal adult who’s experienced a normal adult life

thinking on how the red panels guy rebranded as less racist when he openly admitted his parents were going to kick him out of the house for his stonetoss stuff

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol at the chaz guy wearing a hillary t-shirt

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Anarchists sure do love that Joe Biden!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

loquacius posted:

lol at the chaz guy wearing a hillary t-shirt

everyone to the left of ted cruz is on the same team duh

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

That is actually what Seattle looks like BTW.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
can people please stop using catbox i really want to see the garrison comics :(

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I only just now realized the malnourished woman tending the vegetable garden in the first panel is almost certainly supposed to be anti-vegetarian/veganism. I guess that woman that the morning show chuds on the radio here were mocking for talking about how eating meat has become part of white supremacist identity politics wasn't so wrong after all.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean is it NECESSARILY part of it? No of course not, that's idiotic, like 95% of people (I'm assuming) eat meat

Do chuds tell each other they're TRIGGERING DA LIBS somehow by eating burgers? Oh hell yes they do

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Yeah that's what I meant, not that eating meat is inherently racist or sexist or anything, like you said a large majority of people eat meat. But it is true that eating meat is held up by chuds as inherently manly, and that vegetarianism/veganism is portrayed as something only liberal effeminate soyboys do. That underweight women need to "eat a steak" and that Muslims are very clearly "not one of us" because they won't eat bacon like real American men.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Citations needed had a good episode on link between meat consumption and conservative masculinity since like the Teddy Roosevelt days which probably links pretty well to American white supremacy views too

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Oh wow I suddenly just remembered that ages ago in the politoons threads on D&D someone posted a webcomic made by a vegan that portrayed people who ate meat as evil caped villains who just loved killing animals, so I guess there are some people that think anyone who eats meat is a horrible person.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Twelve by Pies posted:

Oh wow I suddenly just remembered that ages ago in the politoons threads on D&D someone posted a webcomic made by a vegan that portrayed people who ate meat as evil caped villains who just loved killing animals, so I guess there are some people that think anyone who eats meat is a horrible person.

Oh right, the anarcho-primitivist cartoon

Anarcho-primitivism is fun in that it's the one solution to climate change that might actually kill more people than climate change

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I don't remember her being anarcho-primitivist, unless you're thinking of Stephanie McMillan, who did Minimum Security. I'm not talking about that one, it was another webcomic that was purely about veganism.

I actually went and googled it and it came up almost right away, it was Vegan Artbook.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Lmao that one was completely gone from my memory

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Isn't there also one where the girl lets the wolf go but the wolf is the herald of ragnarok or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Twelve by Pies posted:

I don't remember her being anarcho-primitivist, unless you're thinking of Stephanie McMillan, who did Minimum Security. I'm not talking about that one, it was another webcomic that was purely about veganism.

I actually went and googled it and it came up almost right away, it was Vegan Artbook.

They're right sorry op