Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

blue footed boobie posted:

Zuoma got fined 250k and they took his cats
Which imo is about as hefty off a punishment as you could have asked for.

Also

https://twitter.com/ben_rumsby/status/1491448978143326211?s=20&t=Uk_gxta16SP5nr-ENOxwag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

He kicked that cat pretty well tho.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Puma calling an emergency board meeting as we speak

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Puma probably wont want to go anywhere near his feet after this

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

But not while wearing adidas, that was the problem.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Zuoma got fined 250k and they took his cats
Which imo is about as hefty off a punishment as you could have asked for.

I just realized I posted this in the weekend web thread and not the feral footballers thread and have therefore brutally owned myself.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Sure, but if it were a Canadian goose we'd all be treating him like a hero

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Why on earth are players getting Covid tests?
I was at this game with 52 thousand others, nobody in the crowd needed a test. Why do the players?

Lightbulb Grease
Aug 9, 2006

Oh, hi girls. Tom Cruise here.
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2POjWqUMc

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Our social media team hard at work:

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
:effort:

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Mahrez looks about 55 years old

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

Mahrez looks about 55 years old

Legitimately took me a second to work out who it was. Rough training sessions at the emptihad

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
https://twitter.com/football__tweet/status/1491717730097053701?s=21

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

lol at Neymar being left out completely

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mrjakehumphrey/status/1492478583524184070?t=PJDpCRmhHQDN6x95_tcoYA&s=19

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Still a better value than Maguire.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Xabi posted:

Still a better value than Maguire.

I just took a poo poo with more value than that oaf.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

greazeball posted:

lol at Neymar being left out completely

didn't even realise this lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

These are bland disgusting foods in the first place do I’m not sure what they were expecting.

“Scrambled egg and mashed potato” Jesus Christ what a broken country.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

These are bland disgusting foods in the first place do I’m not sure what they were expecting.

“Scrambled egg and mashed potato” Jesus Christ what a broken country.

From the context (he's a BT Sport reporter and the photo looks like it's from the press box) I assume he didn't actually order this and instead this is a breakfast they've laid on for the journos, which is somehow even funnier.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

It's amazing that that photo appeared just as Talk Sport were talking about how Utds food facilities had been fixed

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

These are bland disgusting foods in the first place

Sorry you have a baby palate and can't cook scrambled eggs or mashed potato

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Sorry you have a baby palate and can't cook scrambled eggs or mashed potato

I mean they’re perfectly fine foods but eating them with just eachother and bread is like basically wadding up some paper and chewing on it.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I mean they’re perfectly fine foods but eating them with just eachother and bread is like basically wadding up some paper and chewing on it.

What are you doing to your mash and scrambled eggs if it tastes and has the consistency of paper?

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Have you considered seasoning your food.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

HappyCamperGL posted:

Have you considered seasoning your food.

I legitimately didn’t expect anyone to stand behind this lmao “uh yeah we eat piles of flavorless slop but it’s okay we just load em up with salt and pepper this is fantastic cuisine”

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Ah, a single recipe from a section in a 150 year old cookbook specifically designed to be bland for recuperating ‘invalids’ that no-one had heard of until it was dredged up from the past for publicity

I legitimately didn’t expect anyone to stand behind this lmao “uh yeah we eat piles of flavorless slop but it’s okay we just load em up with salt and pepper this is fantastic cuisine”

The funny thing about the man united breakfast is not that scrambled eggs or mashed potato are disgusting inedible foods you weirdo, it’s that serving them together for breakfast is incredibly strange and also the specific examples of mashed potato and scrambled egg they served look loving awful

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If your potatoes are flavourless without seasoning then you have boiled the life out of them

gently caress knows how you managed to make flavourless scrambled eggs.

Do you have covid OP?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

You loving suck at cooking if "piles of flavourless slop" is how you describe either of scrambled eggs or mashed potato.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CyberPingu posted:

If your potatoes are flavourless without seasoning then you have boiled the life out of them

gently caress knows how you managed to make flavourless scrambled eggs.

Do you have covid OP?

Scrambled eggs and mashed potato’s are foods that are commonly fed to people who are too sick to digest foods with actual taste (this also includes the English as a people apparently). This should not be surprising to you OP.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lmao I’m lolling at the English digging into a plate of mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs and thinking that they eat flavorful cuisine.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Scrambled eggs and mashed potato’s are foods that are commonly fed to people who are too sick to digest foods with actual taste (this also includes the English as a people apparently). This should not be surprising to you OP.

You didn't answer my question OP

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I mean they’re perfectly fine foods

Scrambled eggs and mashed potato’s are foods that are commonly fed to people who are too sick to digest foods with actual taste

Can you at least be slightly consistent with whatever incredibly stupid point you’re trying to make here

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Butterfly Valley posted:

Can you at least be slightly consistent with whatever incredibly stupid point you’re trying to make here

Give them a moment, we might be seeing someone realise they've been cooking them wrong their entire lives in real time

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Lmao I’m lolling at the English digging into a plate of mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs and thinking that they eat flavorful cuisine.

"I'm not owned" he screams as he slowly turns into his overboiled potatoes and gently caress knows what eggs.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Eggs and mashed potatoes are both great but I will never ever eat them together between some bread like how that meal has been served.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

pik_d posted:

Eggs and mashed potatoes are both great but I will never ever eat them together between some bread like how that meal has been served.

Yes and that is the funny thing about the image (along with how badly they’ve been cooked), not that mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs exist in the first place