Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Anyone had experience with the knockoff batteries off of eBay for their Milwaukee 18 volt tools? Are they OK or will they brick my tools?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

No M18s but I have some knockoff M12 4.0ah batteries and they are indistinguishable to me from the authentic ones I have.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I have the same ones off Amazon and they are fine apart from the case on them starting to come apart after like 5 years of use.

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
I've never personally used the knockoffs but I know plenty of people that do every day without issue.

I just buy the OEM ones at home depot when they're on deep sale or wait for a promo on a kit that comes with batteries to flood the ebay resellers with batteries and bare tools.

Right now I'm trying to hold out until I can get tools at cost again but at this point I don't think production is ever going to catch up and that might be gone forever.

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

Lawrence Phillips Always #1 to Me
What do you all do to keep the wires from the wire brush on an angle grinder from ending up embedded in your pants and shirts?

Also, wear breathing protection when wire wheeling stuff. I did about 20 minutes of wire wheeling work this weekend without a mask and I have felt like poo poo the last couple days.

Edit: Did at-home C19 test, results negative. My symptoms feel 100% like being around some cats if I forget to take my allergy medication.

PBCrunch fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Feb 8, 2022

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I’m so tired of people telling me to wear a mask.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

PBCrunch posted:

What do you all do to keep the wires from the wire brush on an angle grinder from ending up embedded in your pants and shirts?

Also, wear breathing protection when wire wheeling stuff. I did about 20 minutes of wire wheeling work this weekend without a mask and I have felt like poo poo the last couple days.

I used to wire wheel gas cylinders for hours at a time at a previous job. I just wore an apron, full face shield, and some welding gloves. Never had an issue with breathing the dust but the easy option is just an N95 with downward vent so the face shield doesn't fog up.

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

I have a 60 gallon tank on my air compressor. It has a pressure regulator but no dryer. I also have a Harbor Freight gravity feed sand blaster that I use with the compressor. Every time I use the sandblaster it works OK for a little while and then it just stops spitting sand (actually coal slag). Is this probably a wet air problem? When I disconnect and reconnect the air line I can see a little puff of steam (?) come out.

Will one of these things fix my problem?
https://www.harborfreight.com/38-in-nptf-desiccant-dryer-and-filter-58180.html

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

PBCrunch posted:

I have a 60 gallon tank on my air compressor. It has a pressure regulator but no dryer. I also have a Harbor Freight gravity feed sand blaster that I use with the compressor. Every time I use the sandblaster it works OK for a little while and then it just stops spitting sand (actually coal slag). Is this probably a wet air problem? When I disconnect and reconnect the air line I can see a little puff of steam (?) come out.

At the same job mentioned above, I also ran a media blasting cabinet for hours on end. It had a hopper agitator that kept the media fluid.

https://www.mcmaster.com/vibrators/power-source~air/air-powered-vibrators-for-dry-materials-7/

Also try leaning out your mix and see if the additional airflow helps. When I ran my cabinet with Plastigrit you couldn't even see the media come out of the nozzle it was so lean.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Of course McMaster sells vibrators.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Just make sure to locktite your nuts first.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Before we upgraded the cabinet, mine had a small motor with an offset weight which kinda helped.

I would however do some research and check out improving the pickup.
Here's a guy selling basic home depot parts that you can reference.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324570122565?hash=item4b91e30945:g:YjgAAOSwhZlehQZ4

Here's the quick ebay search I saved:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=harbor+freight+blast+cabinet+upgrade&_sacat=0

the spyder fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Feb 9, 2022

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

Uthor posted:

Of course McMaster sells vibrators.

Honey, why is there a hose running up the stairs and into the bedroom?

Valt
May 14, 2006

Oh HELL yeah.
Ultra Carp
So lately I have been on the search of a smallish mill for my garage. I had looked at lathe mill combos but it seemed they were more just lathes with a drill press attached. I looked around for used stuff but mostly its just very large 3 phase machines. I'm looking for something more this size.

https://factorydirectsupplyonline.c...gBoCYjkQAvD_BwE

Ideally I would buy a used one but I have yet to see one come up. Does anyone have experience with these smaller mill / drills?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I've heard good things about Precision Matthews benchtop mills: https://www.precisionmatthews.com/product-category/millingmachines/benchmills/

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

the spyder posted:

Before we upgraded the cabinet, mine had a small motor with an offset weight which kinda helped.

I would however do some research and check out improving the pickup.
Here's a guy selling basic home depot parts that you can reference.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324570122565?hash=item4b91e30945:g:YjgAAOSwhZlehQZ4

Here's the quick ebay search I saved:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=harbor+freight+blast+cabinet+upgrade&_sacat=0

Maybe I should clarify. I have one of these:
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-tools/blasting-cleaning/21-oz-hopper-gravity-feed-spot-blaster-gun-95793.html

and also one of these:
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-tools/blasting-cleaning/portable-abrasive-blaster-kit-37025.html

Both behave the same way. They spray coal slag for a little while and then stop. Air comes out, but no grit. I don't know for sure, but I would say they quit spraying grit right about the same time the compressor kicks on for the first time.

Would one of the blaster units with a pressurized hopper work better? I would have thought the unit with the hopper on top of the gun would be the most clog-resistant because the grit particles have the shortest path.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Distance isn't as important as keeping the media suspended. My media cabinet had a 20 foot hose. Getting a cabinet to run smoothly is like tuning a carb. It can run like poo poo, but it's probably the settings you set that are the issue.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

PBCrunch posted:

Maybe I should clarify. I have one of these:
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-tools/blasting-cleaning/21-oz-hopper-gravity-feed-spot-blaster-gun-95793.html

and also one of these:
https://www.harborfreight.com/air-tools-compressors/air-tools/blasting-cleaning/portable-abrasive-blaster-kit-37025.html

Both behave the same way. They spray coal slag for a little while and then stop. Air comes out, but no grit. I don't know for sure, but I would say they quit spraying grit right about the same time the compressor kicks on for the first time.

Would one of the blaster units with a pressurized hopper work better? I would have thought the unit with the hopper on top of the gun would be the most clog-resistant because the grit particles have the shortest path.

Ahhh, yea there's your problem. The feed pickups are junk on both of those units and the gun design does not help. Edit* Looks like the smaller one is only designed for bead style media per the manual*. They would work slightly better with a 300 grit glass bead. I've heard you can sift corse media though door screen/metal screen to help with clogging. Moisture I'm sure is a problem too - but without spending far too much money on an intercooler or decent separator, I would start with the HF unit and see if it helps. I get about 1/2 cup out of mine blasting in my glass bead cabinet.

The pressure-pot blaster are basically what people try to turn their blast cabinets into. The feed works better and is more resilient to pressure drops.

the spyder fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 10, 2022

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

I don't follow. How can I fix the problem? I'll spend the money on a pressurized can. I've already bought a bunch of coal slag, I have a little tent that keeps the spraying mess down to a manageable level. I just want to be able to sit down and #satisfying blast corrosion and bad paint off of metal objects.

This is the media I'm using:
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/black-diamond-fine-blasting-abrasives?cm_vc=-10005

PBCrunch fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Feb 10, 2022

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Crossposting because I am getting serious decision paralysis. Help?

builds character posted:

Next up we moved inside. I managed to jam all my tools into those (plus one or two more blown plastic cases, not pictured).

And now the question is… poo poo.

What is the smallest, most efficient way that I can put all these back in the van?

I had used the big dewalt bin for power tools, medium for random junk, small for random junk and toolbox for random junk.

My initial plan is as follows but please give me your better suggestions because I’m not sure it’s a great plan as it relies heavily on ziploc bags to consolidate.

1. Get rid of as many blow molded plastic boxes as I can. Anything that’s a socket goes on a rail (except the ktm toolkit as that was a gift).
2. Ditch the random flathead screwdrivers as I got the nice wera ones for Christmas.
3. All assorted bolts go in a little bucket.
4. Screwdrivers together in a plastic bag.
5. Anything that looks like pliers in another bag.
6. Hammers at the bottom.
7. Tire changing tools + lube in their own plastic bag.
8. Wiring stuff in its own bag.
9. Punches in a bag.
10. Wrenches in a bag.
11. Grinding wheels in a bag.
12. Broken bolt removal stuff in a bag.
13. Get rid of anything I haven’t used in the past two years.
14. Toss it all back in and see how it fits.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

(I had to look to figure out the exact question, OP is keeping stuff in a van (van lyfe?)).

Bags for organizing can be space saving. I have and like these, though I sometimes worry about the zippers (no issues so far, but not super smooth).

Canvas Tool Pouch Zipper Bag - 5 Pack Utility Bags Heavy Duty Metal Zippers Pouches with Carabiner, Multi Durable Storage Organizer Clip on Tote Bags by TENGYES https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CH3H8CF/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_FQEKTDK2N6MMQAW1M4D1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Klein makes an upgraded version.

Anything that organizes will take up space. Drawers, dividers, cases, etc. I'd say bags and big cavernous boxes would be most efficient.

Tool rolls? Would be good for sockets and screwdrivers.

Can you purchase new tools that do multiple things? Like, a bit driver instead of separate screwdrivers.

Edit: hey, I have that same impact driver!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Uthor posted:

(I had to look to figure out the exact question, OP is keeping stuff in a van (van lyfe?)).

Bags for organizing can be space saving. I have and like these, though I sometimes worry about the zippers (no issues so far, but not super smooth).

Canvas Tool Pouch Zipper Bag - 5 Pack Utility Bags Heavy Duty Metal Zippers Pouches with Carabiner, Multi Durable Storage Organizer Clip on Tote Bags by TENGYES https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CH3H8CF/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_FQEKTDK2N6MMQAW1M4D1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Klein makes an upgraded version.

Anything that organizes will take up space. Drawers, dividers, cases, etc. I'd say bags and big cavernous boxes would be most efficient.

Tool rolls? Would be good for sockets and screwdrivers.

Can you purchase new tools that do multiple things? Like, a bit driver instead of separate screwdrivers.

Edit: hey, I have that same impact driver!

Yeah, I have a van that I keep motorcycles in and these are all the van and motorcycle tools that I want to keep in there. Because space is at a premium I'm trying to figure out the best way to keep all this in there that it's still actually accessible but also doesn't take up half the van. Because, you know, bikes. Those pouches look great, thanks! Good replacement for ziplocs.

Sure, I'm happy to spend money on things! I want to keep the yellow wera screwdrivers because they're the chisel version but good call on the bit driver for the phillips head.

I guess that's really part of it - just being ruthless about getting rid of excess tools given the premium on space. The truth is that for bikes I can do almost everything with just the little wera toolkit above the makita box. But that changes a bit when you start considering van tools.

It's good, right? I like it mine a lot anyway.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

I've got a kit built that's pretty well organized. Not the same size as that pile of tools but it might give you some ideas. I use this for roadtrips, some of it for junkyards, etc. I've been meaning to post pictures of this in here for a long time anyways since talking about mobile kits like a year ago.

Harbor freight pelican case knockoff, really goddamn nice boxes.

That's roughly the bottom layer of stuff. Wrenches are in a tool roll I made, and the pockets are oversized so I can stuff ratcheting wrenches in next to the regular box ends.

Bags of drivers and other small tools(somehow currently missing my 1/4" hex bit kit??), a bag of ratchets, bigger sockets, a 1/4" hex driver, and extensions (sometimes there's an axle nut socket in here too), and a bag of two-handled-pinchy-things. Snips are awesome for yanking off rattling heat shields, big channel locks are super useful in various situations, little bolt cutters, klein pliers-wrench, and otherwise normal stuff.

Electrical stuff. This varies depending on what's going on. Used to be a butane soldering iron, but I'm going to throw a Pinecil in there once they're back in stock. Overkill, but it takes up very little space. Fuses, crimps, jumpers, etc. Also a bag with zip ties and a clamptite.

Another little home made tool roll that keeps files from banging together, and keeps a mirror from being scratched. Bonus place to store trim tools. I don't usually have that big multimeter, it's normally a Fluke 101.

I've also got part of a 1/4" drive kit that I'll sometimes throw in there, as well as a pared-down 1/2" kit, usually only bringing the sizes that should exist on the car if it's coming on a road trip. I don't usually take duplicate sizes of anything, keeping 3/8" the primary size.

It's great, I love the hell out of it. Saved my rear end 3-4 times since I made it a couple years ago, and it's been endlessly handy otherwise.

20 minute brake job in an autozone parking lot almost 3000 miles from home after the pads almost completely seized in the brackets.

Hypnolobster fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Feb 11, 2022

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

builds character posted:

It's good, right? I like it mine a lot anyway.

Honestly, I think I used it once to remove a screw that was holding on a brake pad, then I got a battery powered impact and just that for everything. I'll pull it out next time I just need to loosen something and am worried about striping it, but it hasn't really come up.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Hypnolobster posted:

I've got a kit built that's pretty well organized. Not the same size as that pile of tools but it might give you some ideas. I use this for roadtrips, some of it for junkyards, etc. I've been meaning to post pictures of this in here for a long time anyways since talking about mobile kits like a year ago.

Harbor freight pelican case knockoff, really goddamn nice boxes.

That's roughly the bottom layer of stuff. Wrenches are in a tool roll I made, and the pockets are oversized so I can stuff ratcheting wrenches in next to the regular box ends.

Bags of drivers and other small tools(somehow currently missing my 1/4" hex bit kit??), a bag of ratchets, bigger sockets, a 1/4" hex driver, and extensions (sometimes there's an axle nut socket in here too), and a bag of two-handled-pinchy-things. Snips are awesome for yanking off rattling heat shields, big channel locks are super useful in various situations, little bolt cutters, klein pliers-wrench, and otherwise normal stuff.

Electrical stuff. This varies depending on what's going on. Used to be a butane soldering iron, but I'm going to throw a Pinecil in there once they're back in stock. Overkill, but it takes up very little space. Fuses, crimps, jumpers, etc. Also a bag with zip ties and a clamptite.

Another little home made tool roll that keeps files from banging together, and keeps a mirror from being scratched. Bonus place to store trim tools. I don't usually have that big multimeter, it's normally a Fluke 101.

I've also got part of a 1/4" drive kit that I'll sometimes throw in there, as well as a pared-down 1/2" kit, usually only bringing the sizes that should exist on the car if it's coming on a road trip. I don't usually take duplicate sizes of anything, keeping 3/8" the primary size.

It's great, I love the hell out of it. Saved my rear end 3-4 times since I made it a couple years ago, and it's been endlessly handy otherwise.

20 minute brake job in an autozone parking lot almost 3000 miles from home after the pads almost completely seized in the brackets.

This is super helpful and looks great, thanks!

Uthor posted:

Honestly, I think I used it once to remove a screw that was holding on a brake pad, then I got a battery powered impact and just that for everything. I'll pull it out next time I just need to loosen something and am worried about striping it, but it hasn't really come up.

It does have a real disadvantage in that it doesn't go brapp brapp brapp.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Hypnolobster posted:

... a bag of two-handled-pinchy-things. Snips are awesome for yanking off rattling heat shields, big channel locks are super useful in various situations, little bolt cutters, klein pliers-wrench, and otherwise normal stuff.

i had a coworker who categorized things based on what action you did with them, and the main one i remember is "squeezies" for these. its still what i call them in my head lol

builds character, i know you want to minimize total volume, but would it instead be acceptable to minimize floorspace? my first thought is to build a vertical holder that goes floor to ceiling and has a bunch of smaller removable plastic cases that you could categorize however you like. like the adam savage rackmount idea, but scaled down. it would be a lot easier to grab stuff you need than if it was a fixed toolbox, but it would be a lot more stable than a stack of cases strapped down or something. and since it's floor to ceiling you wouldnt need a lot of footprint to get a decent overall volume, idk

i do like that faux-pelican full of stuff. reminds me of how the field service guys build their away kits

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
If everything's gonna be in wrench rolls and bags I'd probably do the plumber van setup and screw an akro-mils flat rack (they're called louvered steel wall panels for some reason) to the wall and hang color coded plastic bins from it. The milwaukee packout stuff with some foam inserts is kinda cool but $$$ for red plastic.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Yerok posted:

If everything's gonna be in wrench rolls and bags I'd probably do the plumber van setup and screw an akro-mils flat rack (they're called louvered steel wall panels for some reason) to the wall and hang color coded plastic bins from it. The milwaukee packout stuff with some foam inserts is kinda cool but $$$ for red plastic.

idk, i would not trust these to stay put over the kinds of roads one traverses to take ones dirtbike out

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The Husky "packout" stuff is a decent alternative and like 1/3 the price.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I'd try a different starting point. Right now you're at "how can I fit this set of tools into the smallest volume". Try starting with "How much volume and what kind of containers am I actually willing to carry". Start with your tool containers first. Maybe have a kit for each major set of tasks?

The other starting point would be "what is the absolute minimum in tools that I absolutely have to have", which you could define as needing them within X amount of time or number of trips.

Uncle Enzo fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Feb 12, 2022

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

Uncle Enzo posted:

I'd try a different starting point. Right now you're at "how can I fit this set of tools into the smallest volume". Try starting with "How much volume and what kind of containers am I actually willing to carry". Start with your tool containers first. Maybe have a kit for each major set of tasks?

The other starting point would be "what is the absolute minimum in tools that I absolutely have to have", which you could define as needing them within X amount of time or number of trips.

This is the way 💯

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
I'm always limited for weight so I never carry full tool sets when I travel but I've learned to break the tools up based on type/task and use those canvas tool pouches for what I can. The TSA dumps it all out when they dig through it anyway but its handy to swap smaller bags in and out of the pelican depending on what the trip is for.

One of the packout type systems looks great if you have a higher space/weight limit to work with, can still swap in and out cases depending on task and have some of the advantages of drawers. No pile of slightly different shaped blow mold cases that dont stack neatly too.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If you don't mind the branding, the Walmart HART packout has been on sale or clearance frequently.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Rhyno posted:

If you don't mind the branding, the Walmart HART packout has been on sale or clearance frequently.

And Hart is a walmart-exclusive line from ITT, which also makes Milwaukee, Ryobi, Rigid, etc. I wouldn't question the quality.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That as well! They Hart driver I used at a friend's house felt every bit as solid as my Ryobi gear.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Yerok posted:

I thought about pegboard, but…

Raluek posted:

idk, i would not trust these to stay put over the kinds of roads one traverses to take ones dirtbike out

And I have the dewalt equivalent. It just takes up a lot of space in the van.

Uncle Enzo posted:

I’m willing to carry the dewalt system in the first picture but I would prefer taking up less space, all else being equal. I like the idea of major container for each task. I’m repurposing the red toolbox to be tire changing tools and hammers with room in a tray in top for something else that I’ll think about.

I’m going to try a smaller box for general purpose tools and then two bags for power tools and see what all is left over at that point.

I got rid of the tools from that picture that I didn’t use/were dupes so managed to reduce size a lot that way too, but now I think we’re down to what I consider the minimum for the van and bike tasks I’m doing.

SpeedFreek posted:

I'm always limited for weight so I never carry full tool sets when I travel but I've learned to break the tools up based on type/task and use those canvas tool pouches for what I can. The TSA dumps it all out when they dig through it anyway but its handy to swap smaller bags in and out of the pelican depending on what the trip is for.

One of the packout type systems looks great if you have a higher space/weight limit to work with, can still swap in and out cases depending on task and have some of the advantages of drawers. No pile of slightly different shaped blow mold cases that dont stack neatly too.

I have the dewalt version now but it’s big for keeping in the van. Maybe not too big, but I think I can get things down to a medium box, the red toolbox and then two bags for the power tools. The ideal would be having a garage where I could keep the pack out cases with foam in them for power tools and have a hanger with six different grinders, but the current constraints are van + things can come live in the apartment temporarily.

I did get rid of a ton of my blow molded cases and that’s helped with space a ton. Those things take up so much more room than I’d realized.

PBCrunch
Jun 17, 2002

PBCrunch posted:

I actually got underneath my air compressor and drained it for the first time in 5? 8? years. Its a 60-gallon tank and I would say close to two gallons of water came out of the bottom. I used the grey plastic HF portable media blaster with the red-bag fine coal slag and actually got a few minutes of good performance out of the blaster setup. I have a little instant pop up tent in the garage and I managed to collect about 80% of the slag I sprayed.

Based on those results I think I am going to get a dryer for my compressor and give that a whirl. The blaster is a pleasure to use when it is actually shooting grit and not just air.

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!
I'm afraid of trying to drain my air tanks, one of the valves is cross threaded with a seized valve and the other snapped off last time I tried to drain it. I'm just waiting for them to fail with no source of cheap tanks to replace them with.

builds character posted:

Those things take up so much more room than I’d realized.
The blow molded cases are great for protecting tools (not the harbor freight quality blow mold) when space isnt a concern but it makes every tool about 3x bigger.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

PBCrunch posted:

I actually got underneath my air compressor and drained it for the first time in 5? 8? years. Its a 60-gallon tank and I would say close to two gallons of water came out of the bottom. I used the grey plastic HF portable media blaster with the red-bag fine coal slag and actually got a few minutes of good performance out of the blaster setup. I have a little instant pop up tent in the garage and I managed to collect about 80% of the slag I sprayed.

Based on those results I think I am going to get a dryer for my compressor and give that a whirl. The blaster is a pleasure to use when it is actually shooting grit and not just air.

an auto drain would be advisable for a tank of that size.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

PBCrunch posted:

I actually got underneath my air compressor and drained it for the first time in 5? 8? years. Its a 60-gallon tank and I would say close to two gallons of water came out of the bottom.
:psypop: