Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Butterfly Valley posted:

Can you at least be slightly consistent with whatever incredibly stupid point you’re trying to make here

It’s pretty simple really. Either mashed potatoes or scrambled eggs are perfectly fine foods that can go into a meal but the concept of eating them together with just bread or apparently just by themselves(?) is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

It’s pretty simple really. Either mashed potatoes or scrambled eggs are perfectly fine foods that can go into a meal

These are bland disgusting foods in the first place

Truly a mystery why you're being piled on

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
you guys really gonna keep this up for another page?

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

EC10 posted:

Depends. What's the odds?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The neverending Weekend Web thread for bad posts mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
found Xabi's twitter account

https://twitter.com/LFC_Klopp_Salah/status/1492505330458185735?s=20&t=fcyRKW4jmspgQe0mHBLkeg

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Crazy Ted posted:

The neverending Weekend Web thread for bad posts mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs

they're calling again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/1492574653474385930?s=20&t=PmOQPCa8z9fBKzIZPDIX3g

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lmfao the English are insufferable, your food is poo poo folks

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Scrambled eggs and mashed potatoes sound fine. I blame whoever the caterer is for the horrible execution.

I always crack up at "neighborly."

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

pretty sure that was the match where they literally announced during the first half that there was a bug and that there'd be no food or drink available at all (what a brilliantly run football club)

so I imagine potato and egg on a bun was just whatever was left in the hospitality suite and safe to eat, because if the journos go hungry they'll give Maguire a 3 again

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

He's such a loving chav, it's great.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

FullLeatherJacket posted:

pretty sure that was the match where they literally announced during the first half that there was a bug and that there'd be no food or drink available at all (what a brilliantly run football club)

so I imagine potato and egg on a bun was just whatever was left in the hospitality suite and safe to eat, because if the journos go hungry they'll give Maguire a 3 again

Jake Humphrey tweeted about the egg/potato thing today, he also followed it up with this after twitter shaming them

https://twitter.com/mrjakehumphrey/status/1492493693084971010

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Sandwolf posted:

lmfao the English are insufferable, your food is poo poo folks

What country are you from

I just ate a probe in GBS for defending British food and I'll do it again, come at me bro

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
well i guess that answers my question of "is phil foden a oval office or does he just look like one?"

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

What country are you from

I just ate a probe in GBS for defending British food and I'll do it again, come at me bro

I need to find an Australian to fight about the idea that you can put sprinkles on buttered white bread and serve that as a finished product at a children's party as a special treat for a child, perhaps even one that you appear to care about and love

i am still indignant from the last time I got mad about "fairy bread", particularly as they didn't even have the dignity to give it an ironic name, like "gateshead cake" or something

and they mad about egg and potato touching

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

EC10 posted:

well i guess that answers my question of "is phil foden a oval office or does he just look like one?"

Yes

EC10 posted:

You posted this two fuckin hours after the thread went dead you dork

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Mods rename me the Natural Discipline Explorer

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
In the vast litany of horrible poo poo footballers do an incredibly basic tattoo like that is absolute child's play and doesn't mark are Phil as a oval office imo

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Butterfly Valley posted:

In the vast litany of horrible poo poo footballers do an incredibly basic tattoo like that is absolute child's play and doesn't mark are Phil as a oval office imo

counterpoint: he plays for a team funded by a regime that regularly commits atrocities

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Oh boy it's this conversation again

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

CyberPingu posted:

Oh boy it's this conversation again

Feel free to never post again

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Rude

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

Weaponized Cum posted:

counterpoint: he plays for a team funded by a regime that regularly commits atrocities

At least we keep our atrocities off the pitch!!

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Wasn't Foden the one dragging Greenwood around the clubs on England duty?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

Butterfly Valley posted:

i see neck tattoo, i think criminal. cant help it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EC10 posted:

Why do you think that is op?

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

EC10 posted:

:chloe:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

definitely don't judge a Golden Boot-winning striker on goals scored, good thinking

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

definitely don't judge a Golden Boot-winning striker on goals scored, good thinking

goals don't accurately capture the full spectrum of harry kane's game, which also includes: running slowly, turning slowly, being out of position because he tracked back and is too slow to catch up with play

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
He tops the league in Backing in a Defender When They're Jumping for a Header to Win a Foul, though

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Harry Kane is by far the best striker by the metrics of being English and oxygen intake through the mouth.

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

EC10 posted:

lmao wtf is wrong with you ninpo and how are you still a mod? clown

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

EC10 posted:

He's not a mod though. Clown yes, mod no.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

EC10 posted:

Don't sign your posts. And also haven't you worked out yet that the more you get pissed over comedy probations the more you are going to get?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

EC10 posted:

right thread

ninpo has the power to give comedy sixers for posts about phil foden's daft tattoo and that's about it. I am in no mood to litigate on the ethics of you not being able to post for 6 hours in a forum that gets about 1 post every 6 hours. If something's bothering you as I've said before shoot me a PM and you can have your own personal 606 grief phone in and I'll listen to you for as long as you want (I love to listen! You find more stuff out that way). Kicking off here, publically, in this thread is not the best way to go about it imo

Someone post a code tag xi or a post from r/soccer about which fifa players liverpool need to sign

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

pik_d posted:

He's not a mod though. Clown yes, mod no.

What is he then? This is an earnest question I don’t keep up with forums rules stuff.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

What is he then? This is an earnest question I don’t keep up with forums rules stuff.

He's an Idiot King (IK)

For content:

https://twitter.com/J1000000_/status/1492577050078633986

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

grey stars are for iks, who have buttons in their forum to give probations and request bans, and change custom titles. they don’t have access to report queues or the mod forum