Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cowcaster posted:

a jaystation better loving be a station where you j off

You're thinking of a j/o station

:nms:
https://i.imgur.com/igB7mPs.jpg

A jaystation is like a glory hole but Milwaukee film twinks put their feet through the hole and you blast cum on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

watch Dead Presidents by the Hughes brothers. That’s my weekend recommendation. Good as gently caress

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i've got a vivid memory of watching dead presidents when i was still in elementary school because one of my friends was bragging that his parents let him watch it even though it was rated R (yeah pretty sure he was full of poo poo). went in expecting it to be a fun arnold schwarzenegger-esque shoot em up action bank heist movie and it: was not

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 12, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I remember the poster from movie gallery

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

It’s really really good. Feels epic. Cannot loving believe it’s at 46 on RT. If Martin Scorsese had directed the exact same film the critics would have creamed. Think I found out about it from that Black film noir of the 90s, that’s how I found out about Deep Cover as well (also good as gently caress)

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

A jaystation is where you roll joints. You're welcome

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Scaramouche posted:

A jaystation is where you roll joints. You're welcome

You're thinking of the passenger seat of a lovely Dodge Dynasty

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

The backseat is the laystation.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ahhhh… my old college dorm room desk. :allears:

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
I liked that part in Lord of the Rings, when Frodo volunteered to be the ring-bearer of the One Ring at the Council of Elrond, and everyone looked over to the distance and suddenly its 9/11.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Cubone posted:

making youtube videos about other people who make youtube videos is utterly loving deranged

VERY COOL

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like there's a discount theater showing Jackass 4, only three tickets sold.

Might be the best chance I'm gonna get

EDIT: just in case, post this quote on my gravestone if I pay for my hubris

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
am I really going to keep having to explain the difference between video and human beings

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Here lies Shinjobi
Died seeing Johnny Knoxville get brain damage
Pepperoni and cheese

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cubone posted:

am I really going to keep having to explain the difference between video and human beings

I think so.

I mean not for me. For whoever you were directing that at. Unless it was for me.

It was for me, wasn't it?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Shinjobi posted:

Looks like there's a discount theater showing Jackass 4, only three tickets sold.

Might be the best chance I'm gonna get

EDIT: just in case, post this quote on my gravestone if I pay for my hubris

I need to go see it again before it leaves theaters.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Waltzing Along posted:

I think so.

I mean not for me. For whoever you were directing that at. Unless it was for me.

It was for me, wasn't it?
it wasn't for you, you're fine

it was prompted by Light Gun Man's reply, but I didn't quote him because I'm pretty sure he was just funnin' and that's a-ok with me
I just wanted to express general weariness with the subject

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
https://www.independent.co.uk/tech/moviepass-track-eyes-phone-cameras-b2013273.html

CONSUME AND DON'T LOOK AWAY

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Oh drat I knew this had Leo Fong in it, but Jon Mikl Thor as well??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7HuL64RnQ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rageaholic posted:

I need to go see it again before it leaves theaters.

I was one of 6 people in there.

Movie was great. Knoxville is a king.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cubone posted:

just getting ready to enjoy these two products, that are exactly the same and are consumed by the same people for the same reasons, and of which there is no difference between the people that make them, I am smart and sane

Luckily Siskel died before Phantom Menace came out.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Dabir posted:

Demon slayer sucks poo poo btw. The series anyway, I haven't seen the movie.

I read a bit of the manga and just did not get why anyone would consider it especially good or noteworthy. Maybe it's better animated

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
I read the first volume of Heterogenia Linguistico, now that's a series with immediate obvious novel quality

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Shinjobi posted:

I was one of 6 people in there.

Movie was great. Knoxville is a king.
I felt so bad for him when he got hit by the bull :ohdear: He took it like a champ, though.

Scallop Eyes
Oct 16, 2021
Let's face it, with anime's near unparalled sex pervert capacity, it's only a matter of time until Jay starts talking about it in a video.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Is Jaystation the guy who does 3am ouija boards and faked his girlfriends death? Cuz he’s a fuckin legend

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Scallop Eyes posted:

Let's face it, with anime's near unparalled sex pervert capacity, it's only a matter of time until Jay starts talking about it in a video.

Some of the old hyper violent 80s and 90s OVAs wouldn't feel too out of place on BotW. Maybe they're just fully ignorant o anime and don't think to ever include it, maybe after the Rich incident they want to stay away from Asian films, who knows.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Scallop Eyes posted:

Jay’s over 40. If hasn’t already gone full anime sex pervert, he’s not going to.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gripweed posted:

Some of the old hyper violent 80s and 90s OVAs wouldn't feel too out of place on BotW. Maybe they're just fully ignorant o anime and don't think to ever include it, maybe after the Rich incident they want to stay away from Asian films, who knows.

Pretty sure they hate anime, like all decent people should.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I don't think the boys have literally ever talked about animation in general except lovely christmas botw tapes. I don't think they feel qualified to talk about it which seems like an extreme position but I guess fair

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
also because it's for children

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Rich has said on some PreRec streams that he's not overly fond of anime. In one of the Space or Police Quest ones he pointed out to someone that had sent him an anime DVD or something that they shouldn't have been shocked that the guy who said he didn't like anime, didn't watch the anime they sent him

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

No Mods No Masters posted:

I don't think the boys have literally ever talked about animation in general except lovely christmas botw tapes. I don't think they feel qualified to talk about it which seems like an extreme position but I guess fair

That makes sense, they bring a level of filmmaking knowledge and background information about studios and actors and genre to their stuff. None of which would apply to anime. Mike probably wouldn't even be able to tell which voice actors had worked on the Japanese Star Trek dubs.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Gripweed posted:

I read a bit of the manga and just did not get why anyone would consider it especially good or noteworthy. Maybe it's better animated

yeah, the plot and characters are pretty standard for the genre but the fights are really well animated. it was kinda middling in popularity until the tv show aired, then the manga sales quickly jumped to like 10x what they were before it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Rich has said on some PreRec streams that he's not overly fond of anime. In one of the Space or Police Quest ones he pointed out to someone that had sent him an anime DVD or something that they shouldn't have been shocked that the guy who said he didn't like anime, didn't watch the anime they sent him

That makes sense, Rich is an old man who doesn't like change.

I guess if we wanted the RLM boys to watch some anime we'd just have to send them a lot of anime VHS tapes with the labels removed

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

No Mods No Masters posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sJM0_xyO1c

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Feb 13, 2022

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I think demon slayer's virtue is how absolutely dead simple it is. The good guys are good, the bad guys are bad, they fight with well done animation and not a lot of other bullshit, boom ya got a show. (The exception here being the screaming blonde creeper child, who is far and away the most popular character :japan:)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
they're really missing out on excellent content like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GORWuO47y4o

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

There's only one kind of pervert content that Jay likes and it's werewolf sex related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Gutcruncher posted:

Is Jaystation the guy who does 3am ouija boards and faked his girlfriends death? Cuz he’s a fuckin legend

That's the guy, he's also an abusive piece of poo poo