Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i forgiot i posted and when i opened this thread i see a bunch of my posts quoted and all I do is sigh and wonder what i did this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
peacemaker is suprisingly good

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yes!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I will take your word for it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

John cena

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

this is gonna be just like inception, a whole you can make anything! world filled with try hard full cg frames of a bunch of, I dont know, houdini plugins.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Space Kablooey posted:

I will take your word for it

It is if you're into James Gunn's poo poo. If you liked "Super," it's like that but a TV show.

Dr. Strange Movie: Oh poo poo! It's my boy Shuma-Gorath!

Marvel vs Capcom 2 for life.

El Diablo Bob O fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Feb 14, 2022

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Hearing the malignant theme during the super bowl sure is something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AO2Faz7phk

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The United States posted:

Hearing the malignant theme during the super bowl sure is something

:lol: :same:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

new lotr teaser and holy moly does it look like garbage

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
John Cena, Robert Patrick, Eagly and the guy who plays Vigilante are all great.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

DebonaireD posted:

new lotr teaser and holy moly does it look like garbage
It looks aggressively mediocre and thus better than Wheel O' Time

ProperCoochie posted:

please, i'm begging, stop talking about japanese cartoons filled with naked children making naked children noises and watch the trailer for the new Jordan Peele movie

https://twitter.com/JordanPeele/status/1492770521049550851?s=20&t=J_ZcSPDmS3BBeZ4im8ZEuw
https://screenrant.com/jordan-peele-akira-movie-directing/

Stink Billyums posted:

I wish there were more good horror anime, I guess they don't make that many since it's hard to market waifus when you kill them off.
Horror anime is hard because it just looks like funny things happening to cartoons

Tunicate posted:

Take yr pick

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This french movie called Big Bug showed up in my Netflix recs and it's really something else :magical:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

TIP posted:

it's patrick stewart's character from green room extras

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

The United States posted:

It looks aggressively mediocre and thus better than Wheel O' Time

80 million : 465 million
??? : aggressively mediocre

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

This french movie called Big Bug showed up in my Netflix recs and it's really something else :magical:

Nothing else feels quite like a Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

priznat posted:

John Cena, Robert Patrick, Eagly and the guy who plays Vigilante are all great.

I like how Vigilante is basically a true-to-life version of Deadpool; awkward and batshit crazy.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

rydiafan posted:

Nothing else feels quite like a Jean-Pierre Jeunet movie.

I loved City of Lost Children in the 90s, but I have a feeling that going back and watching it now would be pretty :yikeseroo:

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
Man, that Lord of the Rings show does look like poo poo.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

El Diablo Bob O posted:

Man, that Lord of the Rings show does look like poo poo.

Everything looked like it was smeared in CGI poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i was expecting worse, i think

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Mozi posted:

i was expecting worse, i think

Rest assured, we have yet to experience any of the writing.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

El Diablo Bob O posted:

I like how Vigilante is basically a true-to-life version of Deadpool; awkward and batshit crazy.

He has a great combo of being totally nuts and also hyper competent when it comes to actually being pretty kick rear end.

Also the shot of him in the last episode :lmao: (you know which one) "I can't go with cloth touching my butt!"

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Rip Ivan Reitman. Saw Ghostbusters 2021 and died.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Feb 14, 2022

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1493062799173500930?t=wh-EeGmR4SUjsiA0JXALeg&s=19

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Arc Hammer posted:

Rip Ivan Reitmann. Saw Ghostbusters 2021 and died.

Thank God he lived long enough to see his son break his promise never to destroy his legacy.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

DebonaireD posted:

80 million : 465 million
??? : aggressively mediocre

If Amazon has proven anything it’s that money ≠ quality.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ghostbusters 2025, directed by Jason Reitman with the ghost of Ivan Reitman standing behind him showing him how to point at things properly

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Take a moment, break a personal rule, and read the comments on the Amazon LOTR series trailer video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7v1hIkYH24

Before they're disabled

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

priznat posted:

He has a great combo of being totally nuts and also hyper competent when it comes to actually being pretty kick rear end.

Also the shot of him in the last episode :lmao: (you know which one) "I can't go with cloth touching my butt!"

I have two theories with that show:

1. Adebayo's biological father is Bruce Wayne. I know it's far-fetched, but Waller basically did this in the show "Batman: Beyond." It's a huge stretch, but with James Gunn... :shrug:

2.Vigilante is also a butterfly.

It is a good show and Cena is great in it.

Wow. Check this out, for sure.

infernal machines posted:

Take a moment, break a personal rule, and read the comments on the Amazon LOTR series trailer video

Before they're disabled

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Interested.

Before they're disabled

Extremely less interested.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Before they're disabled

Someone didn't spring for the more expensive bot farm.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's because reactionaries are mad there's a Black dwarf. It's why pretty much any clip with Jews in it from any Holocaust movie has comments disabled otherwise it's a nightmare even compared to other comment sections (Iook up the "goodbye Jews!" scene from Schindler's List to stare into the abyss).

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's because reactionaries are mad there's a Black dwarf.

Seriously?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's because reactionaries are mad there's a Black dwarf. It's why pretty much any clip with Jews in it from any Holocaust movie has comments disabled otherwise it's a nightmare even compared to other comment sections (Iook up the "goodbye Jews!" scene from Schindler's List to stare into the abyss).

I definitely read some different comments lol,.it just had 50,000 posts of the same lotr quote in multiple languages

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

why on earth would you be surprised

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

El Diablo Bob O posted:

I have two theories with that show:

1. Adebayo's biological father is Bruce Wayne. I know it's far-fetched, but Waller basically did this in the show "Batman: Beyond." It's a huge stretch, but with James Gunn... :shrug:

2.Vigilante is also a butterfly.

It is a good show and Cena is great in it.

Wow. Check this out, for sure.

I don't think either theory is super likely, but #1 would be funny. She is pretty great and badass too. What happened to her nose ring though? Did it get knocked out when Murn tackled her after she found out his secret?

The replacement police captain guy is hilarious in the ad-lib outtakes. I hope they do another season but if it just does one that's fine too.

Also speaking of theories, I think Judo Master eats the flamin hot cheetos to keep the Butterflies from possessing him. He works for them but doesn't want to get possessed, obviously

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Groovelord Neato posted:

It's because reactionaries are mad there's a Black dwarf.

"reactionaries"

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

why on earth would you be surprised

:shrug:, I guess I wouldn't be that surprised other than someone spinning up a bot farm to hammer a YouTube page calling Amazon evil using Tolkien's own words over a black dwarf seems a bit odd.