Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

Sorry Bengals fans. I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never lost a Superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ravens gonna spend the next 10 years at the bottom of the division lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

Sorry Bengals fans. I know how you feel...wait no I don't my team's never lost a Superbowl.

Lmfao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kawalimus posted:

Holy poo poo Kawalimus

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I'm sorry. I tried to root for the Bengals a little. But I couldn't do it!!! So the only thing left is to embrace it.

I still don't forgive them for being the first team to beat the Ravens on their first SB and post SB win streak

Nor do I forgive them for giving my team drat fits in general.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Feb 14, 2022

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Kawalimus posted:

lmfao

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

:wow:

This is the best post Kawalimus has made in a decade

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

glad bengals lost etc

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Kawalimus posted:

I’m cackling

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

fartknocker posted:

:wow:

This is the best post Kawalimus has made in a decade

ever

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Kawalimus posted:

gatdamn

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

:vince:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kawalimus posted:

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

God dammit. Lol.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Kawalimus posted:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Wampalord get out of this thread

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Just close this thread, that post is never getting topped.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
A Pittsburgh born player made the decisive play so really you can say the Steelers beat the Bengals

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Kawalimus posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hrrrm some sorry people whose teams have lost superbowls stealing a lot of valor when they quote that post

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

An incredible finishing move

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

hrrrm some sorry people whose teams have lost superbowls stealing a lot of valor when they quote that post

well the browns never lost a superbowl

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

I'm glad the Bengals lost. I'm glad because I'm not sure I would be able to hold myself to this decision if they had won.

I had an amazing seat for the game, and was perfectly placed to see the hit made on Joe Burrow. This is a kid who has been every bit the upstanding citizen, and smokes cigar and that's wacky. What I realized when I was asked to watch a player lower his eyes to the grass and drive the crown of his helmet through Joe's knee over and over is that the NFL doesn't care at all about these people. Well I guess black people too but also these people. I guess I always knew that but it really drove the point home.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Not sure I even want to know how much those tickets cost, lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Only one AFCN Joe Cool

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!

Mystic Stylez posted:

Only one AFCN Joe Cool

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

[/quote]

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

joe flacco is the most maryland name possible

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/SimplyAS10/status/1493041883894984704

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

We all love twitter

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I'm telling yinz there was serious Joe flacco erasure. He had one of the greatest post season performances in nfl history en route to his ring and he won the natty at delaware. gently caress NBC for their bullshit rear end graphic with the lame nerds that went to Alabama and notre dame oh big accomplishment.

Anyway my boy from wvu quinton spain let Aaron donald blast past him for the game winning qb hit.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm telling yinz there was serious Joe flacco erasure. He had one of the greatest post season performances in nfl history en route to his ring and he won the natty at delaware. gently caress NBC for their bullshit rear end graphic with the lame nerds that went to Alabama and notre dame oh big accomplishment.

The graphic they were showing was QBs to win both a college national championship and a Super Bowl, and Flacco didn’t do the former (He lost an FCS Championship game).

Ikonoklast
Nov 16, 2007

A beacon for the liars and blind.
The bengals totally won the fashionbowl:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Kawalimus posted:

The Baltimore Ravens have won the AFC North.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

fartknocker posted:

The graphic they were showing was QBs to win both a college national championship and a Super Bowl, and Flacco didn’t do the former (He lost an FCS Championship game).

He was on the team the previous year when they won ergo he was a national champion winner (no I will not look up whether or not he was on the roster)

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Glad to see Kawa finally charged his limit break

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Ikonoklast posted:

The bengals totally won the fashionbowl:

Actually the most fashionable team usually isn't the one that ends up winning the fashion bowl. Every year there's a better one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ravens social media rumor roundup: Hollywood is retiring to be a full time twitch streamer