Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

well my last post didn't age well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mirko is back comic good again

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-hero-academia-chapter-343/chapter/24006?action=read

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012731

The gang's all here.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lmao, we are really going all in for the grand finale, huh? Horikoshi must be really done writing this.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Honestly doesn't feel like the final battle just yet. I think this will play out something like they fight and take down a lot of villains here, the core group retreats and the core heroes pursue, then we get the final fights.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Is that Mirko with a buzzsaw hand

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Eej posted:

Is that Mirko with a buzzsaw hand

Yup

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
Definitely not the final fight bc none of the kids are there.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

I'm guessing that the kids are in preset locations and Monoma is going to do a riff on what Kurogiri did at USJ and send Toga to Uravity, Dabi to Shoto, etc.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Miriko showing up with a blade leg, bionic arm, and facial scar while having a poo poo-eating grin is :discourse:

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Miriko showing up with a blade leg, bionic arm, and facial scar while having a poo poo-eating grin is :discourse:

Oh drat, I didn't even realize she lost a foot too. Guess she'll just have to kick even harder to compensate.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

If these are the actual villains and not Toga based twice replications, I'll be legit surprised. At the very least that's not AFO.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Ordinarily I'd agree but we're speedrunning this pretty fast, I'm not sure there's time for a fakeout.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I don't think Toga would have used up Twice's blood off screen like that(and also memorize the measurements of the AfO's entire army in order to clone them all).

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Yeah the Toga to Twice reveal feels like something that's gonna be done in front of everyone.

Here's my big prediction: If Hawks is gonna die, Toga's gonna be the one to do it and it will probably be some weird double fake-out where it's her killing him as Twice, or killing him when he destroys a Twice clone or something like that.

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Feb 14, 2022

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
once the heroes wipe the floor with these goobers All for One reveals his true army: Dekus (and some Uravity)

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

TheHan posted:

once the heroes wipe the floor with these goobers All for One reveals his true army: Dekus (and some Uravity)

An entire army that breaks their arms and legs the first time they try to do anything. A flawless plan.

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
If this is the final battle it feels ridiculously rushed, but if not the wheel-spinning fakeout is about as frustrating. So I dunno.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ImpAtom posted:

An entire army that breaks their arms and legs the first time they try to do anything. A flawless plan.

an army that kamikaze launches a wave of 100% Smashes then disintegrates does sound pretty scary, if not very sustainable in the long run

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

CharlestonJew posted:

an army that kamikaze launches a wave of 100% Smashes then disintegrates does sound pretty scary, if not very sustainable in the long run

It's going to be an army of Dekus immediately disintegrating after throwing an army of Ochacos full speed at Deku and he'll have to deal with smashing them out of the air.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Rhonne posted:

I don't think Toga would have used up Twice's blood off screen like that(and also memorize the measurements of the AfO's entire army in order to clone them all).

I didn't think deku would master 5 quirks offscreen, yet here we are.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

CharlestonJew posted:

The real drawback to that army is that Twice(or Toga in this case) doesn't actually have any control over their clones, so all those Dekus would just immediately turn on the villains.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Mymla posted:

I didn't think deku would master 5 quirks offscreen, yet here we are.

lol that he’s gonna bust out his final quirk on the last fight

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

skipmyseashells posted:

lol that he’s gonna bust out his final quirk on the last fight

I hope it's incredibly hyper specific to whatever is going on when he activates it.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Electric Phantasm posted:

I hope it's incredibly hyper specific to whatever is going on when he activates it.

He'll get touched by Shigaraki and in Shigaraki's moment of triumph Deku will yell "No, it's not over yet, my final quirk is that I can't be disintegrated!"

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

It's a very specialized "Can't Be Disintegrated" quirk. Doesn't do anything else, just makes the person who has it immune to disintegration. Never came up much before now.

Edit - I can't loving believe I got beaten to that.

Zeron
Oct 23, 2010
The final quirk is decorative lightning, he had it unlocked all along and just never realized. He will harness it's power to make an incredibly dramatic speech with flashing lightning in the background that will make inner Shiggys inner child go WHOA and start his redemption.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

his final quirk is called deus ex and when he uses it, the series immediately ends in a flashforward to deku as the #1 hero

alternatively, someone throws eri at afo and she erases him so thoroughly that the series never actually happened in the first place

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Considering the last quirk is from that Bakugou looking dude, I'd laugh my rear end off if it was some variation of explosion, just to see Bakugou lose his poo poo.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Manatee Cannon posted:

his final quirk is called deus ex and when he uses it, the series immediately ends in a flashforward to deku as the #1 hero

:hmmyes:

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

His last quirk is deku was the crawler all along

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

His last Quirk is Glowing Baby and his spends his hero days as a night light at children's hospitals

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007

Rhonne posted:

Remember when she got Deku's blood and all she did was use it for one panel to give Uraraka directions

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

oh jay posted:

I'm guessing that the kids are in preset locations and Monoma is going to do a riff on what Kurogiri did at USJ and send Toga to Uravity, Dabi to Shoto, etc.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

As we know, Horikoshi loves Star Wars, so this might not even be that far off

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/415/my-hero-academia-chapter-344

Hooray for side characters.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Everyone is a protagonist. Some are just more ... marketable than others and get more screentime.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
Monoma's quirk is super cool and I don't buy for a second someone told him it's the quirk of a side character

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

TheHan posted:

Monoma's quirk is super cool and I don't buy for a second someone told him it's the quirk of a side character
To be fair in the context of MHA's world before everyone really started cooperating- as a solo hero his quirk isn't great and he'd basically need a bunch of sidekicks to borrow quirks from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012