Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

Lol wtf I'm not clicking on that. What a oval office

It's almost worth watching for how weird and hosed up it is. I kind of assumed from the description of him "kicking and hitting" the cat that the cat was being a prick and he responded by throwing a foot at it to make it gently caress off, in a way that still isn't particularly ok but wouldn't actually injure the cat.

Nope - he picks the cat up from another room, drops it from waist height and then volleys it across the floor. All while having a top giggle. Absolute weirdo.

I don't think Antonio is wrong at all to point out that there are plenty of people who didn't get sacked or lose any major playing time for drunk driving. domestic abuse, being arrested for rape, DJ punching, putting out a cigar in your teammate's eye, or calling an opposition player a "black oval office"; so the people who want him banned from football for life need to sit down for a bit, but if I was West Ham I'd definitely be looking to get rid come the summer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

I don't think Antonio is wrong at all to point out that there are plenty of people who didn't get sacked or lose any major playing time for drunk driving. domestic abuse, being arrested for rape, DJ punching, putting out a cigar in your teammate's eye, or calling an opposition player a "black oval office"; so the people who want him banned from football for life need to sit down for a bit, but if I was West Ham I'd definitely be looking to get rid come the summer.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

It's not whataboutism to point out a specific double-standard being applied to something (unless we're posting in the politics forum and your candidate has been caught doing the bad thing the other candidate just did, in which case it's the exact definition)

it would only really apply if we say that the cat-booting is objectively worse than all of those other things and therefore deserves a harsher punishment

big "I can excuse racism, but I draw the line at animal cruelty" Britta energy

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

It's not whataboutism to point out a specific double-standard being applied to something (unless we're posting in the politics forum and your candidate has been caught doing the bad thing the other candidate just did, in which case it's the exact definition)

it would only really apply if we say that the cat-booting is objectively worse than all of those other things and therefore deserves a harsher punishment

big "I can excuse racism, but I draw the line at animal cruelty" Britta energy

keep going op, you're almost there. try to think as hard as you can

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Not entirely sure where you're going with this - yes: rape, drunk driving, blackmail and various other things are all worse than animal cruelty, if we're judging being a shitcunt on a sliding scale. It doesn't make any of those things justifiable or excuse people's behaviour, but you can't just bring back crucifixion because a lady put the cat in the bin and Piers Morgan is very upset about it. Punishments still have to reflect actual crimes and not levels of weird social media demand for bloodletting.

I'd agree that perhaps saying racist things to someone on a football pitch would come in lower, but on no account should that stop the West Ham players from forming a circle and chanting that Zouma is a friend to all species.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

gently caress off oliwan

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

love how in football it can be seen as a punishment to be sold off at the end of the season, a process which typically awards the player 5% of the fee (probably a million quid in his case if it happens)

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I want Zouma to continue playing in the UK purely because I think opposition fans will come up with some great chants, and also because his continued presence in the team will make West Ham fans feel uncomfortable.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rude

McFlurry Fan #1
Dec 31, 2005

He can't kill me. I'm indestructible. Everybody knows that

It's almost worth watching for how weird and hosed up it is. I kind of assumed from the description of him "kicking and hitting" the cat that the cat was being a prick and he responded by throwing a foot at it to make it gently caress off, in a way that still isn't particularly ok but wouldn't actually injure the cat.

Nope - he picks the cat up from another room, drops it from waist height and then volleys it across the floor. All while having a top giggle. Absolute weirdo.

Football is such a poor barometer for anything vaguely ethical, remember that Yves Bissouma is literally on bail (well, released under investigation) for sexual assault and he plays every game for Brighton because he is an important player.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
If there was a rumour that Zouma kicked his cat it wouldn't even be a story and nobody would care. It's turned into a big deal because there is an explicit video of it. Hard to compare the reaction to another (alleged) crime which didn't have a video of it happening plastered all over social media and the news.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Thomas Muller has been wanking off horses and selling the cum.

https://twitter.com/ZachLowy/status/1492855301976076293

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Thoroughbred horse semen is apparently the most expensive liquid in the world. So he's making a gently caress tonne off of that.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

CyberPingu posted:

Thoroughbred horse semen is apparently the most expensive liquid in the world. So he's making a gently caress tonne off of that.

Inkjet ink is more expensive by weight, I think.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The Ray Parlour › When Footballers Go Feral: big Tom givin' a horse a handbeezy

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Thomas Muller jerked off a horse.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
His namesake did this to mules, right?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
There's a neigh-mar joke in there somewhere but I'm too lazy to find it

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Full kit horse wanker

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

edogawa rando posted:

The Ray Parlour › When Footballers Go Feral: big Tom givin' a horse a handbeezy

Please.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

horse walks into a bar

the barman asks, why the long face

horse replies, because i’ve been tugged off by thomas muller all evening

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jel Shaker posted:

horse walks into a bar

lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Jel Shaker posted:

horse walks into a bar

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

https://www.sportbible.com/football/west-ham-united-fans-sing-kurt-zouma-chant-and-kick-inflatable-cat-20220213

gently caress sake

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Despicable.
And pretty funny.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jel Shaker posted:

horse walks into a bar

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
loving brain dead cunts dead happy with themselves

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

Bea Nanner posted:

loving brain dead cunts dead happy with themselves

I think people need to recognise that for all the cat lovers out there, plenty of people don’t like cats and don’t give a gently caress.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I want it on record that TRP is a cat friendly zone and if Kurt Zouma ever posts here (very possible) he'll be getting a stern talking to

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

wooger posted:

I think people need to recognise that for all the cat lovers out there, plenty of people don’t like cats and don’t give a gently caress.

Not liking cats is fine. Enjoying seeing cats or any animal having the poo poo kicked out of them is not fine OP. Hope that helps

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

CyberPingu posted:

Isn't he like 'Chief of Carrot Logistics' or something as a comedy title

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Total Meatlove posted:

Isn't he like 'Chief of Carrot Logistics' or something as a comedy title

No idea OP. I googled if it was illegal to sell horse semen and found that it's insanely expensive but not illegal. Besides that I have no idea

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
He's the managing director of carrots

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/11/sport/gallery/equestrian-thomas-muller-germany-bayern/index.html

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:stonklol:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

the banana chocolate crunch flakes are the best op

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

This annoys me for some reason. Who is it?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jippa posted:

...it's Thomas Muller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jippa posted:

It's an AI composite of all Germans