Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Has Russia ever said they were planning to invade, or is this all extrapolation/guesswork based off of troop movements etc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so how long until the Ukrainians nazis get bored waiting for an invasion that will never come and start murdering Jews, poles, and Russians

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

fatelvis posted:

Has Russia ever said they were planning to invade, or is this all extrapolation/guesswork based off of troop movements etc?

basically the CIA heard two Russian conscripts say ‘guess what we’re doing this Wednesday’ and then america and the entire west proceeded to poo poo their pants

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so how long until the Ukrainians nazis get bored waiting for an invasion that will never come and start murdering Jews, poles, and Russians

400 years ago.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

basically the CIA heard two Russian conscripts say ‘guess what we’re doing this Wednesday’ and then america and the entire west proceeded to poo poo their pants

"the same thing we do every wednesday, time to take over ukraine"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/14/politics/biden-putin-russia-ukraine-analysis/index.html

Would Putin please think of poor ol bidens prestige :qq:

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
boy are americans going to be embarassed when they find out they are working with nazis

oh wait they don't care?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

mortons stork posted:

tthe liberal mind lives in the eternal present moment, absent all worries of the past, as it disappears from view, and the future, as it materializes moment by blissful moment into a totally new present

it is the only way i can explain still falling for the media campaigns psyching up each new western war or bloodlust sentiment despite like a half century of atrocious failures borne by the world' poorest and most vulnerable

🐶🧠

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Ytlaya posted:

The whole ban on quoting things people said in the past is such a comically insane policy for anything attempting to be any sort of discussion forum. I can't think of a single reasonable explanation for it.

Like you should probably do some reflection if you find yourself strongly opposed to other people referencing opinions you made as a recently as a week or two ago.

wait has this progressed from a c-spam in-joke about posters whining "helldump" when they got called out to actual mod policy, because lol and or lmao

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Harik posted:

wait has this progressed from a c-spam in-joke about posters whining "helldump" when they got called out to actual mod policy, because lol and or lmao

remembering anything older than two weeks ago is a banable offense

this is not a joke

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

lmao that someone in the D&D thread posted the reveal that the grandma sniper is a Nazi and the thread IK said they shouldn't post that there.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Sinteres posted:

lmao that someone in the D&D thread posted the reveal that the grandma sniper is a Nazi and the thread IK said they shouldn't post that there.

haha

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Revealing the Nazi affiliations of Western media darlings is helldumping. Really, you're doxing them, which is a bannable offense.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Oneiros posted:

this is not a joke

the promised land for mods

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

D&D should really be renamed something else

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

quote:

The joys of being a bad faith poster:
If Russia doesn't invade, you can be smug and own the libs for being pigheaded capitalist lackeys who believed the plot to harm wee poor Russia who would never hurt anybody
If Russia does invade, you can be smug and own the libs because THE Ukraine aka Fourth Reich Zelensky Banderite Regime totally deserves every bit of devastation Russia rains upon it in its righteous fury, and more.

IK response: Good, informative post that advances discussion of the Ukrainian crisis. A-OK!

quote:

Seeing as these stories were heavily reported in the UK media, I guess these tweets deserve to be posted here:

https://twitter.com/MuradGazdiev/status/1491860343160721408

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1493016664354533376

IK response: "I don’t think we have done anything to deserve these tweets here, thanks."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol these are 2 of the biggest freaks who work in UK media

https://twitter.com/MarkDiStef/status/1493219744983527433?t=FDSGQ6ZBS9ESl8A31XWtOA&s=19

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Oneiros posted:

this is not a joke

Sinteres posted:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Revealing the Nazi affiliations of Western media darlings is helldumping. Really, you're doxing them, which is a bannable offense.

gently caress, goddamn, lmao. i don't know how to react to this because it's both horrifying, expected, hilarious and pathetic all at once.

in thread related news, did anyone check to see if putin slept through his alarm? how rude of him to miss an important occasion like a war like this.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

I like how indignant they are that nobody brings up Russian Nazis. Why would they be brought up? Western media is already portraying Putin as Neo Hitler. The problem is you keep denying there's a problem!

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
we are one second closer to midnight on the doomsday clock

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sinteres posted:

can you link this because lol

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

boy are americans going to be embarassed when they find out they are working with nazis

oh wait they don't care?

America started working with Nazis before WW2 had ended and has never quit.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

The particular kind of theorycrafting they participate in indicates major brainworms. Crying about Ames et al because Ames hadn't posted about Russian neo nazis as well as ukrainian ones? "Balance" being the highest priority while right and wrong take a backseat. Atleast out and proud right wing people have opinions, they are frequently grotesque but they have opinions. loving liberals and their constant false equivalences. ban every nazi gently caress in that thread imo

had a quick look in the china thread too and can confirm they remain ignorant and racist.

Southpaugh has issued a correction as of 15:00 on Feb 14, 2022

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

CaptainACAB posted:

America started working with Nazis before WW2 and has never quit.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

CaptainACAB posted:

America started working with Nazis before WW2 had ended and has never quit.

operation paperclip etc

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Jose posted:

can you link this because lol

Oops not supposed to link, my bad.

Dr Kool-AIDS has issued a correction as of 16:02 on Feb 14, 2022

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Cao Ni Ma posted:

D&D should really be renamed something else

no, dungeons and dragons is pretty apt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Sinteres posted:

And now they just probed someone for this:

i'll fire up the qcs thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Sinteres posted:

lmao

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Harik posted:

in the China thread a poster actually said “show me where anyone said China has a social credit system with a score” and the person who replied with quotes got probed for if

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Gleb Greenwald

Ah gently caress wrong thread

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

hate it when people keep focusing on the fact that all the apples i keep pulling out to rally for war turn out to be nazis. im not sure what distracting rhetorical purpose all this apple inspection white noise serves, when it distracts from my actual argument to be debated and discussed: apples good therefore war good

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Oneiros posted:

this is not a joke

lmao what

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i had a lot of lmaos catching up on the thread today thank u

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sinteres posted:

omg hahahah

they admit it!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
reportedly zelensky just said Ukraine is still seeking to join nato.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
D&D is just another group of establishment gatekeepers.

If C-SPAM ever starts probing for the uniquely horrific crime of wrongthink in the forums, then I'm requesting a banme and releasing myself forever from this posting hell.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Mr Hootington posted:

what a comedian

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Mr Hootington posted:

the CIA handlers at their usual work, i see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Southpaugh posted:

what a comedian

but doctor... i am zelensky