Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Wow, Hitler looks great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Jetto Jagga posted:

Wow, Hitler looks great!

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I hadn't seen some of these before. Thanks, AKZ!!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

get on board the pineapple express!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I hadn't seen some of these before. Thanks, AKZ!!

:respek:

Ya. It's interesting to see the companies and adverts change hands.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You did a bad job if you can give an interview after about leading a kamikaze raid.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

UM AKSHULLY that's 4-LOM, a droid who worked with Zuckuss. Boy I hope someone at Kenner got fired for that one!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LifeSunDeath posted:

I think it's kind of dope that these mags can satisfy both groups.

Oh no the busty lady is gonna tie me up after my struggle with the big man!

:gay:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

UM AKSHULLY that's 4-LOM, a droid who worked with Zuckuss. Boy I hope someone at Kenner got fired for that one!

He will always be Zuckuss to me.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Say, are you a dumb rear end in a top hat who doesn't give a gently caress?"
"You bet! I think I know best and gently caress anyone who tells me otherwise!"
"Likewise! So you see, we have similar motivations to be negligent dipshits."
"It's so clear now!"

Also a fan of: "Don't worry about m'head, most accidents injure the legs [of the survivors]"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I guess bikers really were the best vector for ushering fascism into america since they've always been the most stupid entitled twats possible.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
They have something of a point but after seatbelt laws became common it didn’t take long for people to figure out that yeah seatbelts are good and helpful and should be worn. Because fighting a dumb, lifelong battle against something like that is petulant and childish

I MEAN TO BE YOURS AND I ABSOLUTELY WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

*repeated avoidable head injuries*

NO HELMETS

*shouted at a pile of oil soaked rags*

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Thanks, Cooter

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
"Stefan Colona Valuski" that just screams "make up a vaguely European name."

Looked it up and there's a Stefan Colonna Walewski (1897-1955)...whose only contribution to knowledge was a book entitled A System of Caucasian Yoga, based off things allegedly told to him by Zoroastrians.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

If you wear a Promise Ring, Mood Ring, and Karma Ring, all at the same time...like what happens?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

loving LOL!!!