Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

On the simpsons meme pages whenever someone makes one that someone else did better they post a "Harrison" because the joke had been done before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Uncle Wemus posted:

On the simpsons meme pages whenever someone makes one that someone else did better they post a "Harrison" because the joke had been done before

Am I doing it right?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Here's something obscure that's been floating in my head for a while:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

frankenfreak posted:

Here's something obscure that's been floating in my head for a while:

I see and I raise you this one that I just made

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

What's good software for putting animated frames on top of other animated frames? I only have photoshop CS5 which is just bearable for moving still objects around (like making a face turn the other direction, or changing to a different facial expression).

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

TheMostFrench posted:

What's good software for putting animated frames on top of other animated frames? I only have photoshop CS5 which is just bearable for moving still objects around (like making a face turn the other direction, or changing to a different facial expression).

It's quite simple. You just need to write your own software that extracts extraneous elements by performing whole-video color sampling, then use AI-based character rotoscoping that takes advantage of bi-directional manhattan distancing on cross-frame flows using a good cluster detection tool.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

p_e_z_z posted:

It's quite simple. You just need to write your own software that extracts extraneous elements by performing whole-video color sampling, then use AI-based character rotoscoping that takes advantage of bi-directional manhattan distancing on cross-frame flows using a good cluster detection tool.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Now parge the lathe

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Has anyone done a Simpsons meme about... um... Phillipians yet?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

p_e_z_z posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KVSUhhrkdM

Prurient Squid
Jul 21, 2008

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1492625508940623883

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Wholesome!

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013

p_e_z_z posted:

Hand me my bi-directional manhattan distancing on cross-frame flows boy.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

TheMostFrench posted:

JuiceOne would probably know, after making that impressive Mendoza video where he’s outside of Moe’s bar and the face swap had to deal with snow fall in the scene.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
I usually use after effects, but it sometimes requires a shitload of effort to do the most basic things.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I miss Manhattan Distancing memes, I'm glad they're making a comback

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Now parge the lathe

actual lol

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

:five:

p_e_z_z
Feb 27, 2020

:dudsmile:

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Failed Imagineer posted:

Now parge the lathe

Maybe I’m a dumb because on the one hand I have a PhD and on the other hand I’m 10x as enthusiastic about researching how to parge lath as I am about any of that computer nonsense.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Apollodorus posted:

I have a PhD

NEEEEEEERD!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I just realized that Haschel hasn't posted in either this thread or the dedicated RJJJr thread for a week. I hope they're okay!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Baron von Eevl posted:

I just realized that Haschel hasn't posted in either this thread or the dedicated RJJJr thread for a week. I hope they're okay!

Anyone got his number? Someone hasta call him.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

stay safe haschel

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Lobok posted:

Anyone got his number? Someone hasta call him.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

CodfishCartographer posted:

I miss Manhattan Distancing memes, I'm glad they're making a comback

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Woah. Dark

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Andy Williams opens note "Guess who likes you"

Andy looks over shoulder to see Nelson at the back of the room

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
for the longest time i thought the joke was that barney misheard him say "hit the elder" and punched boggs because he was older
you know, in the car hold

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

InsertPotPun posted:

for the longest time i thought the joke was that barney misheard him say "hit the elder" and punched boggs because he was older

You are truly a viking at this.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

InsertPotPun posted:

wow, what a weird thing to think lol

i used to think that too

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ooh, la dee dah, mister wrench man.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

InsertPotPun posted:

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Baron von Eevl posted:

I was up in Seattle with my parents manning a booth at a flower show all last week for work. I’m back now and will continue ranking RJJ memes tomorrow!

I didn’t continue up there because 1) I was exhausted at the end of each day, and 2) my parents were already confused at my explanation for my RJJ socks and I figured showing them the memes and letting them see the amount of effort spent wasn’t going to lead to any conversations that would work in my favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtP7qLWUmfs