Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I want Boomer to show up in Suicide Squad 3 without explanation. Never acknowledge the events of the last one and if someone asks him about it he acts like they're insane for suggesting it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I'd love to see Harley and Poison Ivy done in a film, but I have no idea what actress would be able to pull off Ivy standing next to Margot's Harley

Heffer fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Feb 15, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

I want Boomer to show up in Suicide Squad 3 without explanation. Never acknowledge the events of the last one and if someone asks him about it he acts like they're insane for suggesting it happened.

dude it's captain boomerang

he always comes back

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I can't launch this rocket unless it has a Sanskrit symbol for the sun...

...You drew it backwards :(

e:

Heffer posted:

I'd love to see Harley and Poison Ivy done in a film, but I have no idea what actress would be able to pull off Ivy standing next to Margot's Harley

ScarJo in a red wig?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Khanstant posted:

Did Peacemaker have a special helmet in the movie, he never seemed to indicate he had a specific power from it, they kind of just joked that his only superpower was being good at violence, which was redundant with Idris Elba having the same "powers."

Wasn't the joke in the first ep that his dad had all the different helmets for him even before he was locked up and Chris just never asked about them?

Also the vets have guns because PNW hicks looooooove that ketamine.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

God this show is so great.

I kind of wonder if Eagly is an actual, "normal" eagle. My out-there theory is that both Eagly and Judomaster are some other kind of alien that loves salty snack food (chips/cheetos) that are trying to influence the butterfly wars or something.

Maybe that plays into the super-science poo poo Auggie was able to do.

Or maybe Eagly and Judomaster are just rad and my brain is rotted by a childhood of reading comic books.

Everyone
Sep 6, 2019

by sebmojo

Shageletic posted:

Huntress TV show when?

Given that Mary Elizabeth Winstead is now one of the stars of the upcoming Ahsoka series, figure it's going to be quite a while.

Takes No Damage posted:

ScarJo in a red wig?

gently caress it. Just have her played by Lake Bell.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Everyone posted:

gently caress it. Just have her played by Lake Bell.

:hmmyes:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She just signed on to a D+ Star Wars show.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Rhyno posted:

But is that like, a show-show? Or just one of those movies they're packaging as miniseries with no real intention of being an ongoing narrative?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Sega 32X posted:

God this show is so great.

I kind of wonder if Eagly is an actual, "normal" eagle. My out-there theory is that both Eagly and Judomaster are some other kind of alien that loves salty snack food (chips/cheetos) that are trying to influence the butterfly wars or something.

Maybe that plays into the super-science poo poo Auggie was able to do.

Or maybe Eagly and Judomaster are just rad and my brain is rotted by a childhood of reading comic books.

Hard to say. Does DC do the whole Kree vs Skrull thing like Marvel?

AgentHaiTo
Feb 7, 2003

Well, isn't this a coincidence? So, um, how you doing? You're busy, I know and I don't want to distract you, please, don't let me interrupt you.

chitoryu12 posted:

Someone in Youtube comments made a horrifying realization with this: when the Butterflies are drinking their nectar, they must be lowering the tube through the hole in the skull out the mouth to their "seat."

So what is the tube? It's not like they have a long tube outside the human body. Are they hijacking the esophagus and using it like a giant straw? That's horrifying.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

AgentHaiTo posted:

So what is the tube? It's not like they have a long tube outside the human body. Are they hijacking the esophagus and using it like a giant straw? That's horrifying.

Maybe it's like a human penis where sometimes it looks wimpy and small and then sometimes all the guys in the locker room see it and they stop making fun of me

itry
Aug 23, 2019

AgentHaiTo posted:

Maybe? The one in the jar just ate with her hands, right? When she was in the senator she ate like everybody else.

Edit: wondering about comic book alien anatomy itt

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

Wasn't the joke in the first ep that his dad had all the different helmets for him even before he was locked up and Chris just never asked about them?

Also the vets have guns because PNW hicks looooooove that ketamine.

You're probably right, would explain everything. AFAIK we still don't even know all what powers there are to have in em.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

They have a big pile of helmets now and it's the final showdown. Is every member of the team gonna wear a different helmet?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

By the way, total missed opportunity for the Nazis to jump the random cabbie who got the original Peacemaker helmet. Like sure Auggie dutifully maintained his GPS IT records but it would've been a good gag for the skinhead woman to see one of them just driving around.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I would love a scene of everyone using a different helmet, almost thing they have to with that bag of them they are carrying around.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

The rest were all in the police lockup, weren't they? Gonna see helmets fighting helmets

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Chekhov's Helmets?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Who gets the scabies one?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Fartington Butts posted:

Who gets the scabies one?

they have to put it on the cow

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Yeah, but where?

(probably the teat)

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Someone is gonna go inside of the cow and bust out of it, and my money is on Eagly.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Rhyno posted:

I think it's a bit early to say it'll be that bad.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Just realized the cow looks like something Jhonen Vasquez would draw for Zim.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Gargamel Gibson posted:

I think it's a bit early to say it'll be that bad.

Have you... seen the last few Star Wars movies? If anything a D+ is optimistic :v:

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
Yeah i dunno how episodes 7-9 were so bad when they had that budget and cast to work with.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fartington Butts posted:

Yeah, but where?

(probably the teat)

That reminds me that the machines milking its teats was very, very upsetting.

Also 100% its going to be killed by someone leaping into its mouth to explode something inside of its stomach. in order of most likely - Vig, Peacemaker, Econmos, Harcourt

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Senator Drinksalot posted:

Yeah i dunno how episodes 7-9 were so bad when they had that budget and cast to work with.

The large majority of Star Wars movies are really really bad, which just goes to show how good 4 and 5 are that having that many bad movies in a row somehow hasn't completely poisoned the well.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
stuff that comes out of teets is usually pretty good and the stuff the butterflies eat looks delicious. I'd be on them teets like it's the Slurm wurm.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
My speculation on how Peacemaker will get out of being the most wanted man in America is that the final mission will go completely tits up and the existence of Butterflies will be fully revealed to the world much to the chagrin of Amanda Waller.

For a hot moment Peacemaker will become the hero he always wanted to be except there's going be a twist of the knife.

Organic Lube User
Apr 15, 2005

The cow is just a giant tardigrade. Star Trek: Discovery is now DC canon.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Thundercracker posted:

My speculation on how Peacemaker will get out of being the most wanted man in America is that the final mission will go completely tits up and the existence of Butterflies will be fully revealed to the world much to the chagrin of Amanda Waller.

For a hot moment Peacemaker will become the hero he always wanted to be except there's going be a twist of the knife.

Batman swoops in an saves the day at the last minute. The after credits scene is Peacemaker screaming "I'm not the only that could smell the poo poo on him, right?"

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
Superman is the one that likes scat play though, Batman is just a pussy who won't kill people.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

Superman is the one that likes scat play though, Batman is just a pussy who won't kill people.

Batman smells like poo poo because he's fuckin Superman. Get on my level.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Maybe wrap it around it's a post Ivy Kite-Man and he gets to says his catch phrase on TV.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I did notice the news article in his trailer that said his first criminal caught was Kite Man and I said "Hell Yeah".

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

twistedmentat posted:

Also 100% its going to be killed by someone leaping into its mouth

Drax senses his moment is at hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Big McHuge posted:

I did notice the news article in his trailer that said his first criminal caught was Kite Man and I said "Hell Yeah".

I love the little kid the next episode who points out that Kite Man was going to be defeated anyway.... by gravity!

Also I hope Peacemaker's "niece" doesn't get bullied because her cool uncle she bought to show-and-tell ended up being the most wanted man in America :ohdear: