Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Shima Honnou posted:

is hillary more qualified than joe biden, or is joe biden more qualified than hillary

Joe Biden was a Senator for decades, and VP, and now he'll be the incumbent president.

So, go Joe?

Considering how crooked the Democratic primary system is, it would be hilarious to watch Hillary throw her hat in the ring, just to see how bad the Dem civil war would get.

Meanwhile Trump would cruise to an easy victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

*Me screaming out from the passenger seat of my dad's 93 Corolla station wagon* DORKS!!!!

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

Dr. Killjoy posted:

npr trying and loving up a ripoff of Citations Needed is inevitable

this would make me listen to npr again to see how terrible it is

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Every guest they'll get will be a republican who works for the heritage foundation

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

WorkerThread posted:

this would make me listen to npr again to see how terrible it is

I listen to it mainly to get some local news that is fine, but the national programs, jesus

Although the fresh air ep with Brian Cox was interesting

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Some Guy TT posted:

lol that dems think they can win by scaremongering about trump when he has the best approval rating of any major party leader in the country right now

:smugdon:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Tunicate posted:

Why commercials not insult programming???

Lol like wtf did they expect corporations to do about the internal problems of the nfl, yeah doing some performative psa's is definitely what they want to spend their millions on for the time slot. Not enough idpol for the libs.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Asproigerosis posted:

Lol like wtf did they expect corporations to do about the internal problems of the nfl, yeah doing some performative psa's is definitely what they want to spend their millions on for the time slot. Not enough idpol for the libs.

idpol is literally their entire ideology and 99% of their frontal cortex

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
imagine being you but instead of scrolling succ zone all day and posting "lol" you instead scolled idpol twitter and scolded people. thats libs.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

sounds exhausting tbh

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe posted:

imagine being you but instead of scrolling succ zone all day and posting "lol" you instead scolled idpol twitter and scolded people. thats libs.

lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Smythe posted:

:catstare:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Smythe posted:

Tbf there was an awful lot of that right here in cspam only 2 years ago.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
That loving Azov Battalion training granny video was on the NBC national evening news tonight and made me look like a loving crank for hooting about Ukrainian nazis.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Nothus posted:

That loving Azov Battalion training granny video was on the NBC national evening news tonight and made me look like a loving crank for hooting about Ukrainian nazis.

lol that the source was exposed and they don't give a poo poo, they're still plastering it up on the fuckin TV news

media literacy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
once it goes on the teevee news it becomes real and the granny becomes not a nazi, that's how media literacy works

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/danjburke/status/1493287392568123394?t=wbaNYTfigoOHyH2QMTpEoQ&s=19

How do people continue to think like this in 2022

that literally all our problems will be instantly healed if we provide the Democratic party with just... one... more... vote

this white-haired liberal to his children on his deathbed:
"well it seems youth didn't turn out to vote enough, so the present situation is dire, and so the 2024 election is the most important ever. by the way.... I spent your inheritance"

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

this white-haired liberal to his children on his deathbed:
"well it seems youth didn't turn out to vote enough, so the present situation is dire, and so the 2024 election is the most important ever. by the way.... I spent your inheritance"

lmao at the idea that he won't die alone, estranged from his children

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Personally I'd prefer if everyone did not keep declaring all Ukrainians as nazis.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
Serious posting for a second, everyone is taking the piss about how much better D&D’s gotten with new moderation, right?

I used to post way too much in the Trump/Current Event threads and now I don’t even lurk, it’s all highschool debate club shitheads smugging at each other over who can be the most detached and uncaring lib, moooods come probe this poster for the greatest sin (besides disagreeing with a thread superstar), giving a poo poo

It used to be good for keeping up with news if nothing else, but not anymore. Can’t talk about news, this is the Current Events thread we don’t do that here :jerkbag:

anyway, I’ll have a chocolate frosty and a Baconator, I have a coupon

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

Personally I'd prefer if everyone did not keep declaring all Ukrainians as nazis.

The Ukrainians could do something about that imo

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

If they were we'd have to send way more money.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/danjburke/status/1493287392568123394?t=wbaNYTfigoOHyH2QMTpEoQ&s=19

How do people continue to think like this in 2022

that literally all our problems will be instantly healed if we provide the Democratic party with just... one... more... vote

Predicintg Val Demmings will lose by 9 to 13 points, Beto will lose by 15 to 20

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

AmiYumi posted:

Serious posting for a second, everyone is taking the piss about how much better D&D’s gotten with new moderation, right?

I used to post way too much in the Trump/Current Event threads and now I don’t even lurk, it’s all highschool debate club shitheads smugging at each other over who can be the most detached and uncaring lib, moooods come probe this poster for the greatest sin (besides disagreeing with a thread superstar), giving a poo poo

It used to be good for keeping up with news if nothing else, but not anymore. Can’t talk about news, this is the Current Events thread we don’t do that here :jerkbag:

anyway, I’ll have a chocolate frosty and a Baconator, I have a coupon

frosty sounds real good right now

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

HashtagGirlboss posted:

The Ukrainians could do something about that imo

Just as I can do anything about all the fascists here in america

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
While many of you are likely yelling "GO UKRAINE!" or "GO RUSSIA!" I'm yelling "GO ROBERT MUELLER and the rule of law!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

gradenko_2000 posted:

While many of you are likely yelling "GO UKRAINE!" or "GO RUSSIA!" I'm yelling "GO ROBERT MUELLER and the rule of law!"

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

While many of you are likely yelling "GO UKRAINE!" or "GO RUSSIA!" I'm yelling "GO YURIY LUTSENKO and the rule of law!"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nothus posted:

this is actually more proof that ukraine isn't filled to the brim with right-wing nationalist psychos because a few leftist twitter types pointed out "lol can u believe this poo poo???"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

gradenko_2000 posted:

e: i bought groverhaus a year or two back, so i take this back

the back walls cannot take it

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/Senn_Spud/status/1493375233499168774

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe

loquacius posted:

It's funny because last time they had a supermajority, mysteriously a bunch of them tore off their masks to suddenly become dedicated fiscal conservatives

look those were the blue dogs who are all gone. things would definitely be different now. modern day FDR!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pobrecito posted:

look those were the blue dogs who are all gone. things would definitely be different now. modern day FDR!!

Also we need to vote blue no matter who and the problem with the left is that they're too choosy

It is truly insane how many Dems genuinely believe both these things at once

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Joe biden is in the pocket of the ukraine

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
Ukraine and Russia were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mr Hootington posted:

Joe biden is in the pocket of the ukraine

Well yeah it's why they paid hunter the bribes

Guess trump was right about looking into all that

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:lol:

https://twitter.com/jfreeds09/status/1488605372399112197?t=t34DM57by-zoawNp5OPdpw&s=19

https://twitter.com/jwahlgre/status/1493226783725867013?t=ai0uuuqwo3rMbcWY3hv86w&s=19

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 05:53 on Feb 15, 2022

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Pobrecito posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1493081702780088320