Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Arc Hammer posted:

In the pre Disney Star Wars Han Solo won planet in a card game and then used a date rape gun to kidnap Princess Leia so he could give her the planet as a gift. Then it turned out the planet had rancor riding space witches on it an a fat Imperial Admiral tried to freeze it with a James bond doomsday weapon.

Disney was right to wipe the EU clean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

First of May posted:

Let's talk about how that episode where Mike has the giant flask isn't even the drunkest he's been on camera.

But that was the most annoying he’s ever been on camera, according to Rich who had to drive home reeking of booze.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Gutcruncher posted:

Can anyone tell me what episode had that one movie where the guy is about to have sex with some chick and then finds the guy with the camera and then punches her so hard even Jay reacts in horror?

That was American Rickshaw.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

DiHK posted:

Anybody else just bored with s2 Raised by Wolves?

No I like it, the setting is pretty wild with even the nice part of the planet being terrifying as poo poo. And Father being put out and getting more annoyed by robot standards is just too relatable. Marcus actor just going totally bugfuck crazy I am on board!

Also the reveal that the giant flying snake is actually vegan was kind of hilarious.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

First of May posted:

Let's talk about how that episode where Mike has the giant flask isn't even the drunkest he's been on camera.

What in your opinion is the drunkest he's ever been on camera?

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Arc Hammer posted:

In the pre Disney Star Wars Han Solo won planet in a card game and then used a date rape gun to kidnap Princess Leia so he could give her the planet as a gift. Then it turned out the planet had rancor riding space witches on it an a fat Imperial Admiral tried to freeze it with a James bond doomsday weapon.

The United States posted:

Never forget the best wedding in star wars history

I look at these and think "Am I having a brain embolism?"

First of May
May 1, 2017

infernal machines posted:

What in your opinion is the drunkest he's ever been on camera?

That one Halloween episode in "Jack's farm" where they had to abort and film it later. But my real answer is the Halloween episode where they honor the witches.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
Drugstore booze punch has got to pack a wallop

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Reopen Star Trek: The Experience so lucky couples can relive the magical wedding of Keiko and Miles O'Brien. it takes place in a conference room and the bride gets to wear history's stupidest hat. $37.99 per adult and you get a buffet ticket

First of May
May 1, 2017

Mr. Meagles posted:

Reopen Star Trek: The Experience so lucky couples can relive the magical wedding of Keiko and Miles O'Brien. it takes place in a conference room and the bride gets to wear history's stupidest hat. $37.99 per adult and you get a buffet ticket

That isn't a bad price for access to a replicator.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Mr. Meagles posted:

I went as a little kid and there’s a part where you’re in the turbolift as Klingons are attacking the ship.

Everything started shaking so I screamed really loud and the starfleet lady had to break character to see if I was okay lol

First of May
May 1, 2017

Endless Trash posted:

I went as a little kid and there’s a part where you’re in the turbolift as Klingons are attacking the ship.

Everything started shaking so I screamed really loud and the starfleet lady had to break character to see if I was okay lol

You would never pass the Starfleet Academy psychological exam.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Castor Poe posted:

Did he marry that space otter he hosed in one of the books?

No, no, no, Han didn't gently caress the space otter. He had a fist fight with a space otter. It was another character who hosed the space otter.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Endless Trash posted:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Everyone loves Wedge and the gang, etc etc, but yeah they were all pretty unabashed about hooking up with horse and bird people and stuff. They largely got a pass at the time even though those books were at the peak of people hating furries and I guess now it’s come around to people being mostly cool with it. So be it I guess

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

El Diablo Bob O posted:

I look at these and think "Am I having a brain embolism?"
You're having a star wars experience aboard the Halcyon starcruiser, the luxury vessel at the heart of the new Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience at Disney World Resort

Mr. Meagles posted:

Reopen Star Trek: The Experience so lucky couples can relive the magical wedding of Keiko and Miles O'Brien. it takes place in a conference room and the bride gets to wear history's stupidest hat
This I gotta see...

oh

my

godddddddddddddd

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Feb 15, 2022

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

You don’t have to yiff to join this squadron of ace stafighter pilots who have to overcome their personal issues and learn to trust in a found family, but it helps

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Oh cool, another horrible piece of media trash you can't reasonably criticize because actual nazis have set up camp and hate it for the dumbest reasons.

evergreen post

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

No Mods No Masters posted:

Everyone loves Wedge and the gang, etc etc, but yeah they were all pretty unabashed about hooking up with horse and bird people and stuff. They largely got a pass at the time even though those books were at the peak of people hating furries and I guess now it’s come around to people being mostly cool with it. So be it I guess

got his beak wet

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

Vim Fuego posted:

got his beak wet

no, wedge is a human. he hooked up with a bird lady.

this is the original art of the character. iirc she was described as a delicate humanoid with blue skin and having downy iridescent feathers for hair -- the avian ancestry was very far back, like the turians in mass effect.

here is someone else's interpretation of her

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The sad thing is he just dated the bird for a while, he ended up marrying some terrible generic space CIA woman instead. Even furries have their pride wedge smh

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Sagebrush posted:

this is the original art of the character. iirc she was described as a delicate humanoid with blue skin and having downy iridescent feathers for hair -- the avian ancestry was very far back, like the turians in mass effect.

Also worth noting that every major character who hooked up with an alien eventually broke up with them and ended up with human. So it was okay to get some strange from aliens, but if you settled down you were expected to settle within your species. Which I don't think was the message they intended to send.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Sagebrush posted:

Feathering his nest

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If you didn’t make this just now I’d love to know what the hell it was originally for

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
drat nightmare alley was good

Guillermowns

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Endless Trash posted:

If you didn’t make this just now I’d love to know what the hell it was originally for

I just added Mikes head. The original is a random internet edit from the ep where Picard is de-aged.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I just added Mikes head. The original is a random internet edit from the ep where Picard is de-aged.

You must work at ILM

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

First of May posted:

That one Halloween episode in "Jack's farm" where they had to abort and film it later. But my real answer is the Halloween episode where they honor the witches.

I thought he seemed drunkest in the Patton Oswalt episode, Oswalt looked visibly annoyed with him several times.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

infernal machines posted:

"I got so caught up in the emotion, I proposed"

- Han Solo, smuggler, raconteur

Also, it's very important that their child who would go on to become a space Nazi and kill billions was not conceived out of wedlock.

Han solo makes Leia lick all the envelopes for the wedding. Turns out the glue was gleeble juice and now she's dead

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

Did I SAY there was a problem with the bird legs? My issue is I'm envisioning her more as like a full D.

Yeah that's better...yeahhhh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Cloaca

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Once you go cloaca you never go backa

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The United States posted:

This I gotta see...

oh

my

godddddddddddddd

That's a tray

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

bird tits

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
japanese brides actually wear a similar hat, but they made it translucent instead of the usual plain white because the future

Stink Billyums fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Feb 15, 2022

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Spock at the reception, "Fascinating." Data helpfully, "Fascinator." Garak overhears them, "Fashion. And since it has a brim it's technically a hat." Quark pipes up serving drinks,"Fruit bowl is more like it."

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiHL7JccMYw

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Sad to hear Rich has Mike Stoklasa Disease :(