Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol wtf that article’s like half a page long? the only paragraph on the split is

quote:

People reported the split from a source close to Booker, who said the two aren’t dating anymore but remain good friends.

don’t post the article if you don’t have any juicy deets :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Nothus posted:

That loving Azov Battalion training granny video was on the NBC national evening news tonight and made me look like a loving crank for hooting about Ukrainian nazis.

and their supporters have a huge amount of influence in canada it's hosed. we've got this goddamn "memorial to the victims of communism" being built in ottawa that's being bankrolled by them basically

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dreylad posted:

and their supporters have a huge amount of influence in canada it's hosed. we've got this goddamn "memorial to the victims of communism" being built in ottawa that's being bankrolled by them basically

Canada had enough nazis move there they should rename to Ehgentina

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

etalian posted:

It's not surprising how Chen Weihua always like to make taunting posts about the Chinese government has more credibility with its people than the US one.

Like how 18% of Americans have a positive view of US congress.

I also like how americans place the military as their most trusted public institution while telling the rest of the world they aren't warmongers

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

ukraine is basically canada's own israel

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

yellowcar posted:

ukraine is basically canada's own israel

:hmmyes:

we also suck up to israel to a ridiculous degree though.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1493253099145904128?s=20&t=7kMxmPfxNMVZj6DLsS36UQ
I suppose she is the "life of [his] love" (???) since she isn't in the dead pile like wife one?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/danjburke/status/1493287392568123394?t=wbaNYTfigoOHyH2QMTpEoQ&s=19

How do people continue to think like this in 2022

that literally all our problems will be instantly healed if we provide the Democratic party with just... one... more... vote

One Vote More could be a decent Le Miserable re-write.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Jill is already a nickname!!! gently caress you Joe Biden!

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

gradenko_2000 posted:

jillbert

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Jillifer?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Jillian

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Whatever is happening in the lepers colony rn is glorious. Seeing nazis getting punched through the whole table is heart warming.

Edit: someone is already complaining in qqcs lmao

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 10:00 on Feb 15, 2022

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord of Pie posted:

bring it back

im balking over here at all this balkanization

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jillary bidton

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

im balking over here at all this balkanization

Ayyyy wut you think your bettah than me?! *vomits on self in a vaguely East Coast manner*

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

Joe biden is in the pocket of the ukraine

Joe and the Big Gas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

jillary bidton

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/punishedpope/status/1493399771037323266?t=4cDQg6QQVe9JQGrqOmK5Qg&s=19

I don't really know what this guy's deal is but "THIS IS FOR @xeni" made me chuckle and that's worth a post

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/WSJecon/status/1493569187142418439?s=20&t=TzApdPprjFVn0IhKQA00dA

ah dang folks are hungry for a loving war aren't they

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

He wants to do what Joe Biden did: get Obama on the phone

big boi has issued a correction as of 14:13 on Feb 15, 2022

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

big boi posted:

They have learned nothing

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

This happened because she refused to train grogu

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

big boi posted:

leftist here in pa: lol, lmao, suck my fat hog, i will never vote democrat again barring a realignment within the party so extreme that they are not actually The Democrats anymore

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1493580567459287045

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

silicone thrills posted:

Whatever is happening in the lepers colony rn is glorious. Seeing nazis getting punched through the whole table is heart warming.

Edit: someone is already complaining in qqcs lmao

Can you blame CSPAM for wanting to try a different tactic after shooting didn't work out so well?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Sounds like the Democrat's plan going forward is to run candidates that no one really likes and hope that they can pull a Biden and skate by with the media ignoring them and winning as Generic Democrat that polls better than specific Republicans.

Can't fault them for it if the press goes along with it.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Kitfox88 posted:

leftist here in pa: lol, lmao, suck my fat hog, i will never vote democrat again barring a realignment within the party so extreme that they are not actually The Democrats anymore

he's right, people only care about a (D) winning an election. what that person does, how they govern, who they promote, whether they are a rapist, whether they say republicans are a threat to democracy but that they won't do anything about it, whether they helped start a racist war for oil profit, none of that matters when the party is absolutely unwilling to accept even the slightest iota of criticism without immediately deflecting to 'well the other guys are worse'

people willing to vote for anything with a D regardless of what it stands for have already decided to act exactly the same as republicans from 15 years ago and that it's fine as long as all other options are thoughtfully taken off the table

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

the democrat party has too much historical baggage. the brand is tainted. any reasonable PR person would be able to assess this but the democrats and the people they hire don't even know people hate them lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1493350673651490822

https://twitter.com/TeamPelosi/status/1493324164978995200

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

looking forward to this being implemented one week after the Dems get crushed in the 2022 elections

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

Personally I'd prefer if everyone did not keep declaring all Ukrainians as nazis.

I mean technically only a minority of people in Germany in the 40s were Nazis, either.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What the gently caress have they delivered on. They gave me less money than Trump. Less money than they promised. I had to refinance my house to pay off my student loans because the old bitch won't just Thanos-snap them away like he has every ability to do. Inflation and insurance costs have eaten up whatever measly raises I got. You old bitches can't hold your caucus together. Trump bullied every senator who disagreed with him into quitting, Biden just has a terse word to say about Manchin. Also thousands are dying a day because you've manufactured consent on covid fatigue because it's what businesses wanted. Meanwhile you are adamantly in favor of insider trading, and eat expensive ice cream.

Just gently caress right off

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Zvahl posted:

he's right, people only care about a (D) winning an election. what that person does, how they govern, who they promote, whether they are a rapist, whether they say republicans are a threat to democracy but that they won't do anything about it, whether they helped start a racist war for oil profit, none of that matters when the party is absolutely unwilling to accept even the slightest iota of criticism without immediately deflecting to 'well the other guys are worse'

people willing to vote for anything with a D regardless of what it stands for have already decided to act exactly the same as republicans from 15 years ago and that it's fine as long as all other options are thoughtfully taken off the table

sorry, one piece owns

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Fly Molo posted:

don’t post the article if you don’t have any juicy deets :colbert:

They're both gay, op.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Phone posted:

sorry, one piece owns

how can one possibly get in to a 1000 episode/1000 chapter anime/manga. Like how much story could possibly be there

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

What the gently caress have they delivered on. They gave me less money than Trump. Less money than they promised. I had to refinance my house to pay off my student loans because the old bitch won't just Thanos-snap them away like he has every ability to do. Inflation and insurance costs have eaten up whatever measly raises I got. You old bitches can't hold your caucus together. Trump bullied every senator who disagreed with him into quitting, Biden just has a terse word to say about Manchin. Also thousands are dying a day because you've manufactured consent on covid fatigue because it's what businesses wanted. Meanwhile you are adamantly in favor of insider trading, and eat expensive ice cream.

speak the gently caress up zegermans!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1493217733474983941?s=20&t=b4W2E2HH3d-jEznmiaip3g

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1493375759943147526?s=20&t=b4W2E2HH3d-jEznmiaip3g

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

zegermans posted:

- halved child poverty
- doubled child poverty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

zegermans posted:

how can one possibly get in to a 1000 episode/1000 chapter anime/manga.

You're supposed to start at the beginning.