Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Drakkel posted:

"THE UNLAWFUL HOLE IN THE WALL!"

"The Unauthorized Entryway"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
The Strongly Discouraged Gate

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Door-like Structure

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

the proscribed portal

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I didn't see Champa and thought the guy in the blue suit was Joe Rogan.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I didn't read the thread all weekend and missed this.
Last sentence, or a shortened version of it, should be the thread title imo.

Chris Regal Mem Bad Takes Thread: Rock turned heel and joined the enemy - Football

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Feb 15, 2022

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/HecBitw/status/1493604073207209986

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I hope Cody joins a reformed SHIELD in place of Mox

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Did they read Mox's book...?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hearing reports that Cody Rhodes is scrambling to get a last minute visa to Saudi Arabia

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Is this the guy who has gotten literally every major talent jump wrong?

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/HecBitw/status/1493411320414314501?t=VgJ8fzde3QLMHZJWLsWKtw&s=19

This might be the saddest tweet of all time.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
I like that the fact that Moxley literally wrote a book about how miserable he was in WWE doesn't ever cross these people's minds

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I dont think people quite understand that Mox is built very differently and needs to be able to participate regularly in Josh Barnett's Bloodsport Bloodbowl Part 666 and do sick poo poo on the indies/Japan

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1493624199868399627

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

If Cody and Brandi do show up in WWE will we see the incredibly rare "Always Good" from the WWE crowd?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Drakkel posted:

I like that the fact that Moxley literally wrote a book about how miserable he was in WWE doesn't ever cross these people's minds

Most of them can't read

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Drakkel posted:

If Cody and Brandi do show up in WWE will we see the incredibly rare "Always Good" from the WWE crowd?

Of course not. He'll lose his return match to Lashley or get punched by Roman and the commentary will laugh about "welcome back to the big leagues, Cody" and the twitter crowd will be like "SEE WE KNEW ALL ALONG HE COULDN'T CUT IT"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I hope this Cody thing will generate some funny bad takes. Like how Cody betrayed AEW and joined the enemy - Football.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Drakkel posted:

that's right

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Still laughing at the dude who was like "Adam Cole used to be one of the best wrestlers in the world but now his wrestling is bad because he's in another company" with the implied "and he will be a great wrestler again if he ever comes back to my preferred company".

just lmao at these brains

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Does anyone have the original Deli Meat post from the Deli Meat guy? I'm trying to enlighten others (and myself) with the proper lore.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/ThisIsNasty/status/1493612766812418065

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Oh so suddenly Brandi counts as black, then?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Drakkel posted:

It's already beginning and nobody even knows what the hell is going on.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Snacksmaniac posted:

Does anyone have the original Deli Meat post from the Deli Meat guy? I'm trying to enlighten others (and myself) with the proper lore.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
“dope rear end charcuterie board” is a phrase that runs through my mind more than I’d like to admit

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Does this imply that AEW was beating WWE? I thought they considered WWE winning still

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shard posted:

Does this imply that AEW was beating WWE? I thought they considered WWE winning still

Momentum doesn’t imply that they’re also winning, to be (unjustly) fair to the guy.

You could (very charitably) argue that AEW have the momentum because they’re on an upward trend from nothing, and now Cody could be jumping ship and that might reverse into WWE getting an uptick instead.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Shard posted:

Being a WWE fanboy means believing that AEW is both pathetic and dying but simultaneously has all-powerful influence over all media and could kill WWE at any moment

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Every time I see this post it just makes me want to eat cheese and crackers and fancy jams.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

History Comes Inside! posted:

Momentum doesn’t imply that they’re also winning, to be (unjustly) fair to the guy.

You could (very charitably) argue that AEW have the momentum because they’re on an upward trend from nothing, and now Cody could be jumping ship and that might reverse into WWE getting an uptick instead.

I thought that but then my logic kicked in and I honestly could not, despite how much I love it and think it's the best wrestling show in the last 30 years, honestly say AEW has momentum against WWE. WWE is without a shadow of a doubt the most successful wrestling company in history and I doubt that will ever change and honestly I don't want it to because to become that successful you have to become evil.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/adawgbotizan/status/1493678385079459843

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Drakkel posted:

Being a WWE fanboy means believing that AEW is both pathetic and dying but simultaneously has all-powerful influence over all media and could kill WWE at any moment

:umberto:

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

What the almighty gently caress

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jesus loving christ

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

that might be my favorite tweet ever posted in this thread

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Drakkel posted:

:umberto:

e: f, b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

just a regular guy right here