Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

a new study bible! posted:

One would think that having many thousands of people cheer and celebrate you for attempting to do half of your job (even just one time!) would make you feel pretty good.

he seems like the kind of guy who would have a disinterested scowl even while getting a blowjob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

who cares, he’s gone

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Azathoth posted:

he seems like the kind of guy who would have a disinterested scowl even while getting a blowjob

right as he's about to bust he hands off to another dude to finish in his place

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Brolander posted:

right as he's about to bust he hands off to another dude to finish in his place

lmfao

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope Ben shoots

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hes talking right now

I am glad hes gone.

Hes not saying anything. : (

https://twitter.com/KyleNeubeck/status/1493626133010649091?s=20&t=vWzP4hCXRGyssMfigQiGEw

he wants to play in Philly on 3/10

euphronius fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 15, 2022

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

re: who is the best player on the Warriors

https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1493622157410283536?s=20&t=7CRa_XIWU3zzVPderaWPcw

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Simmons has not spoken to Joel since being traded lol. Good question from a reporter.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/status/1493635854463602692?s=20&t=Zq7ytXGV8BXlw1ii3hX2AQ

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/1493615150468849669

folks,

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Looking forward to the Celtics shutting 76ers fans up for like 6 hours tonight

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

harden isn’t playing man

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

euphronius posted:

harden isn’t playing man

Yeah but you'll have lost to the Celtics

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Derrick white is good

that was a good trade

you don’t have anyone that can slow down embiid a little bit

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Derrick White has been real fun to watch. Big Al is going to keep Embiid right in his pocket.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

al hasn’t been able to guard embiid for years

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

a new study bible! posted:

One would think that having many thousands of people cheer and celebrate you for attempting to do half of your job (even just one time!) would make you feel pretty good.

What about if you knew you were only the #2

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Derrick White has been real fun to watch. Big Al is going to keep Embiid right in his pocket.

derrick white is good, keep my boy safe

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Celtics have good guards and wings they are just way too small and have no center which has been their problem for a long time

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Going to be 9 wins in a row tonight :cool:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you can win a lot of regular season games for sure with disciplined regular season defense look what draymond does in golden state

they have also played bad teams and a heat team missing their best players

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this is the heat team they beat for example

I mean it still
counts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

euphronius posted:

you can win a lot of regular season games for sure with disciplined regular season defense look what draymond does in golden state

they have also played bad teams and a heat team missing their best players

They have been dire for parts of the season let me have this

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
I was getting excited at the start of the season when it looked like they were gonna tank and implode

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Femur posted:

What about if you knew you were only the #2

well now he’s #3 so not much of an improvement on that front

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
The celtics are good now.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Embiid looking entirely contained by the Cs quite easily.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah Celtics are a lot better

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Embiid looking entirely contained by the Cs quite easily.

he already has 6 fts iirc

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

he already has 6 fts iirc

i thought he was taller than that

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

vyelkin posted:

i thought he was taller than that

Certainly looks it on my TV but it could be camera angle

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

but yeah clerics defense is super solid

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Embiid gets such a friendly whistle

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah he’s a superstar

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

drat didn't realize the 76ers had a drumline

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Yeah I get that but its super frustrating when his game is playing through peoples' bodies and he still gets the touch fouls.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Yeah I get that but its super frustrating when his game is playing through peoples' bodies and he still gets the touch fouls.

it’s because he’s facing up now and that is different rules for fouls then when you back down

ie you can body people that are backing down

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

but yeah clerics defense is super solid

yeah protection from evil is super good for a level 1 spell

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

yeah ok the Celtics are good again

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

These refs are great