Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

tricked by the feeds into thinking there was a sunday WOR, it was a sunday WOL :whitewater:

It did have Lance Storm as a guest host which was nice :shobon:

Bryan and Vinny with the two of them going through the Defy show and in particular the stuff with Nick Wayne was really cool. I loved that Bryan unreservedly admitted he completely marked out and fanboyed over meeting Shane Strickland :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
The new Deadlock is up and the extended bit of Tony Khan trying to sign Josh Alexander is an all timer

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/Pro2Lariat/status/1493252109092986884
I actually showrun this after realizing "No I don't have to immediately go into the intro when you hit record, that's what editing is for"

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

The new Deadlock is up and the extended bit of Tony Khan trying to sign Josh Alexander is an all timer

John's Jake Roberts impression is what got me this week

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Oh god

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1493391681504247815?s=20&t=ai7FsieLlqURzvlKrOv16Q

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Until then…

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1493391232235491328

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

this is a message for the PUNCH SPORT PAGODA

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Jerusalem posted:

It did have Lance Storm as a guest host which was nice :shobon:

Bryan and Vinny with the two of them going through the Defy show and in particular the stuff with Nick Wayne was really cool. I loved that Bryan unreservedly admitted he completely marked out and fanboyed over meeting Shane Strickland :allears:

Marked out for Jonathan Gresham. He was also mad that he wasn't told about the Gresham seminar earlier in the afternoon, because he would have attended.

Also great that people keep wanting a match between Bryan and Nick and he keeps repeating that he's not good enough to have a match with Nick Wayne :3:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wazzu posted:

Marked out for Jonathan Gresham. He was also mad that he wasn't told about the Gresham seminar earlier in the afternoon, because he would have attended.

Also great that people keep wanting a match between Bryan and Nick and he keeps repeating that he's not good enough to have a match with Nick Wayne :3:

Oops! I think I mixed up him marking out for Gresham and Vinny going off about how loving cool Strickland was and how loving stupid WWE was to fire him.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
bryan is too much for cameo, they weren't prepared for someone who loves to talk that much

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

9€ is incredibly cheap for Cameo, drat

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

He should charge at least triple for Oreo

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

bryan is too much for cameo, they weren't prepared for someone who loves to talk that much

Imagine how much you'd end up having to pay for Dave if it were on a per-minute basis.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

*Alvarez voice*

FRIES
PILED
HIGH

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Dave Meltzer selling bears.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Dave Meltzer selling bears.

https://youtu.be/04OYuONWoj4

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
appreciate toms commitment to bringing up that shibata got his brain removed on every show

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

despite knowing bryan i really wasn't ready for how true this is based on the examples from his profile

https://starboard-media.s3.amazonaws.com/video/video-620bb63a33d98c04ad0ccf3b-OzZuLkUuH-PhRaBnN8b-processed.mp4

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Dudes price already tripled i should have got in at 7 quid :(

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
MIGHTY
BOMB
JACK

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

I wish there was some way to get Bryan to play modern video games

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Ringo Roadagain posted:

i can't think of one that he could possibly enjoy tbh

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Low Desert Punk posted:

i can't think of one that he could possibly enjoy tbh

this is why I want him to play them

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ringo Roadagain posted:

weird

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
i'd watch bryan play dark souls

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bryan cutting a promo every day on the new Worldle

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

bryan knows where his bread is buttered, put literally anything in front of him and he’ll figure out a way to be Incredibly Bryan about it

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i wanna hear Bryan cut a promo on his Crusader Kings 2 save

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Low Desert Punk posted:

"So there's this comet see,"

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

BONESLAW

THE

BOLD

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Not weird. He’s my friend

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I got Alvarez to congratulate my wrestle nerd buddy on his first kid being born this week and it was worth every penny

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I got Alvarez to congratulate the mod on getting a WR in an Ape Escape Spinoff and he cut a promo on MIGHTY BOMB JACK. Still a good deal at $35, but a steal when I snuck it in at $10!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

I got Alvarez to congratulate my wrestle nerd buddy on his first kid being born this week and it was worth every penny

He mentioned on WOL that he had only had one Cameo where somebody asked him to be nice so I assume it was yours? He said he struggled the most to do that one because he's so used to people wanting him to go off or insult people :allears:

Also yay for your friend!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Haha nah I did it after WOL, so he’s had at least two nice requests now I guess. I asked him to give some new dad advice and he delivered.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Drakkel posted:

MIGHTY
BOMB
JACK

Incredible

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Happiness posted:

despite knowing bryan i really wasn't ready for how true this is based on the examples from his profile

https://starboard-media.s3.amazonaws.com/video/video-620bb63a33d98c04ad0ccf3b-OzZuLkUuH-PhRaBnN8b-processed.mp4

Oh lmao I just noticed. This is the cameo I bought for JunpeiHyde!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

History Comes Inside! posted:

He used to give those away for free as shout-outs on B&V, you got hosed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Happiness posted:

This rules, ahaha. He just rambles but he does it with such apparent purpose!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

my girlfriend's birthday is soon and i'm 100% going to get bryan to bury her