Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
man big. man fat. man wear funny clothe. this mean good leader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Book of Fetterman

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

Yep, 100% unironically.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/burgessev/status/1489627510732169223

oh no not the candidate so boring no one can even remember her gimmick

oh no she'll have to go back to taking bribes behind franzones

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
her gimmick is she lost a primary for congress and Josh Shapiro single handedly saved her from irrelevance because he needed a boring upper middle white class white lady to replace the previous boring upper middle class white lady to run for re-election for montco county commissioner (which he then abandoned his post a year later when he became AG)

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/politico/status...ingawful.com%2F

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/SuburbanPAWomen/status/1493629981116837889

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lmab has the lamest fans

NotPerfect
Sep 29, 2021
Hey are the PA Dems not doing any TV ads, or are they not doing ads in the Bucks County area? Basically it's just Oz and David McCormick arguing about which one is a Chinese sympathizer. Bonus points to McCormick for race bating on Oz for his name, having an innocuous tweet supporting BLM, having Michelle Obama show, and investing in a business taking advantage of illegal immigrants. The last one seems to be a flaw with capitalism and racism rather than being a liberal but hey I'm not a white nationalist fascist shithead. Also new ad about about Dr. Oz being a Rino for respecting a trans child on his show rather than bullying the kid into suicide. Oz would have done better as a Democrat because they don't stand for anything while Republicans stand for having the worse takes on all issues.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

NotPerfect posted:

Hey are the PA Dems not doing any TV ads, or are they not doing ads in the Bucks County area? Basically it's just Oz and David McCormick arguing about which one is a Chinese sympathizer. Bonus points to McCormick for race bating on Oz for his name, having an innocuous tweet supporting BLM, having Michelle Obama show, and investing in a business taking advantage of illegal immigrants. The last one seems to be a flaw with capitalism and racism rather than being a liberal but hey I'm not a white nationalist fascist shithead. Also new ad about about Dr. Oz being a Rino for respecting a trans child on his show rather than bullying the kid into suicide. Oz would have done better as a Democrat because they don't stand for anything while Republicans stand for having the worse takes on all issues.

i live in montco and have only seen Dr Oz ads cause i love watching Let's Make a Deal and Price is Right on daytime tv.

but i literally have not seen a single ad other then dr oz

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
how about a coke dealer named Dr Oz.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

NotPerfect posted:

really nothing about him being in the tukish army? thats such a gimmie

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/abigailmurphy25/status/1493753178822692866

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

Tmp

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

https://twitter.com/SpeakerMentors/status/1493817310120792070?s=20&t=3ZnThqdAWrOyS3O41vHemg

Apr 7, 2003

Conor Lamb gets clotheslined in a state-wide vote and it's not even close, he's got absolutely nothing going for him besides "I'm not a Republican" and nobody under 40 gives a gently caress about him.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
the sitting president’s party will lose the PA midterm. not that complicated

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

Yeah, good point, no reason to run a candidate anyone likes. Just dig your own grave, crawl in, and accept defeat.

Apr 7, 2003

*democratishly* why even try

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
well since everybody likes fetterman surely he will win the primary and the election

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

well since everybody likes fetterman surely he will win the primary and the election

Imagine stanning Conor Lamb

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

now explain katie mcginty

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Imagine stanning Conor Lamb

i said the nominee would lose dummy

theflyingexecutive posted:

now explain katie mcginty

nice attempted gotcha but she lost a presidential year, tracking with the presidential fortunes. that’s why i phrased it the way i did, keep up

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

i said the nominee would lose dummy

Being defeatist owns because you don't actually have to do anything or care about anything besides smugly talking about how right you were. It's a real win-win for internet dumbasses.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
incredible moral failing of mine that i’m not spending all day cheerleading on the something awful subforum “c spam” for kevin sousa’s BFF just because he’s fat and wears shorts in the winter

Apr 7, 2003

GalacticAcid posted:

incredible moral failing of mine that i’m not spending all day cheerleading on the something awful subforum “c spam” for kevin sousa’s BFF just because he’s fat and wears shorts in the winter

The moral failure is saying "why bother, we're losing anyway," hth

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
“we”

Apr 7, 2003

Might as well give Dr. Oz the seat right now, the apathists have spoken

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
that’s right. america is sick. we need a doctor to cure it 🇹🇷

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Beating down feckless losers like Lamb is important even if the general election is unwinnable imo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

If Lamb gets his rear end kicked by Republicans in a statewide swing state election the Democrats will threaten to make him President.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I think Fetterman is still favored to win but the state party is clearly kicking into gear to try and squeak out a win for Lamb. The only thing that might stop them is the fact that Fetterman has statewide name recognition and i very much doubt that anyone on the eastern side of the state gives a gently caress about Lamb.

Vox Nihili posted:

If Lamb gets his rear end kicked by Republicans in a statewide swing state election the Democrats will threaten to make him President.

If he drags Shapiro down with him then just disband the loving state party already

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

GalacticAcid posted:

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1493989412149026819

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

more like conor sheep amirite

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
There's an anti-Dr. MEHMET Oz ad that says something like "another hit from RINO records" and since there really is a Rhino records I hope they sue the GOP.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

GalacticAcid posted:

The traitor Gulen must be hunted.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010