Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Chaos is; not very interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Hell yeah

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Also they are bringing Tails and Knuckles in the same movie, no reason we can't have Amy and Shadow.

I do not care about Metal Sonic anywhere close to as much as I care about Shadow

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Silver Sonic, finally

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Big when

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/status/1493715402534305796

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
The Knuckles series better be a Chaotix adaptation.

Or all of Ken Pender’s stories.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

They're gonna pay Ken Penders to license out Green Knuckles.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Electric Phantasm posted:

They're gonna pay Ken Penders to license out Green Knuckles Scourge the Hedgehog.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I got bad news for those wanting Amy and Shadow. They won't be doing them in Sonic 3. Maybe the show. The current hotness is shared universe IPs. It's going to be one giant backdoor pilot. Eggman's gonna make Sonic fall asleep and Tails is gonna have to recruit NiGHTS, the Dream Warrior to wake him. Knuckles loses his ability to climb and he'll have to learn to roll with it, with his new friend AiAi. Thomas leaves the town of Green Hill behind for the big city when he's recruited to fight the mob in a specialized unit of the police led by his friend Axel Stone. Up and coming comic book artist Pen Kenders, writes a new story based on the rumors of quick blue hedgehog in Green Hill when he is pulled into The Comix Zone.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Palmtree Panic posted:

I'm sending you a knuckle sandwich in the mail

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
welcome to the comix zone mr. penders

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Detective No. 27 posted:

I got bad news for those wanting Amy and Shadow. They won't be doing them in Sonic 3. Maybe the show. The current hotness is shared universe IPs. It's going to be one giant backdoor pilot. Eggman's gonna make Sonic fall asleep and Tails is gonna have to recruit NiGHTS, the Dream Warrior to wake him. Knuckles loses his ability to climb and he'll have to learn to roll with it, with his new friend AiAi. Thomas leaves the town of Green Hill behind for the big city when he's recruited to fight the mob in a specialized unit of the police led by his friend Axel Stone. Up and coming comic book artist Pen Kenders, writes a new story based on the rumors of quick blue hedgehog in Green Hill when he is pulled into The Comix Zone.

spoilers for sonic 4 endgame

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im the flying balrog and vega

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

M. Bison just picked them up and dropped them cause he's an rear end in a top hat.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
i'm nina struggling to hold ryu

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm Gilius=Thunderfuck

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I'm Cupil struggling to hold Fina

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Im sticks who has no idea what's going on here but she's gonna bash that robot's head in

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

flavor.flv posted:

Im sticks who has no idea what's going on here but she's gonna bash that robot's head in

I miss Sticks honesty, since Boom is dead now they should introduce a mainline version of the character

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

Larryb posted:

I miss Sticks honesty, since Boom is dead now they should introduce a mainline version of the character

They could just bring back Marine and give her Sticks’ personality.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Palmtree Panic posted:

They could just bring back Marine and give her Sticks’ personality.

This is the day I learned those were two different characters

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*Eggman kneels before a throne*

Eggman: Sonic. He is not the blue rat we were promised. He can really move. He's got an attitude. He's the fastest thing alive.

*person in throne stands up*

Eggman: *bows head* To challenge him...it's of no use.

*Silver turns around, and smiles*

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

does anyone know what the deal with Big Arm is. Was it always planned for sonic 3 or did it only come about because of the split with &Knuckles

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I should watch the Sonic OVA again.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

The one with Metal Sonic? I love all the music in that one.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCKCHv388O0

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

:bisonyes:

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

Palmtree Panic posted:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

does anyone know what the deal with Big Arm is. Was it always planned for sonic 3 or did it only come about because of the split with &Knuckles

I don't know anything, but I kind of suspect it was always planned to be Knuckles's boss since none of what Sonic fights makes sense without the Death Egg launch sequence. Is gliding into its face an easy way to hit it?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/1493601368246038539?t=z1q_lqWrKMUAbXcZbToFww&s=19

The United States posted:

Hmmm... the trailer confirms the "Dale becoming 3D" part from this early leak

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Holy poo poo!

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Late to the part but uh that was a really weird meltdown a few pages ago huh.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'm sure glad that everything I ever loved is being slowly repackaged as a vapid celebration of things existing because grown adults can't just enjoy new things.

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

I don't like this one bit.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I think the show will be a slightly more tolerable version of a space jam 2 / wreck it Ralph 2 nightmare, but will mark some interesting achievements of seamlessly combining different styles of animation together. Anyway I can't wait to see devil imp sonic in all his glory being mad he cannot be in his own movie

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

is the “2D animation” here just 3D animation that they traced over or slapped a filter on or something, it looks fuckin weird.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Thank god they had Ready Controller Port 3 ready to go this whole time!

Also, I really get tired of one voice actors doing every animation role ever. They should just give other people a chance to work now and then. Chip isn't even blue.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

Are any of Sonic Boom games on 3DS and Wii U worth playing? Can't imagine they'll ever be re-released once the eshop closes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The 3DS ones are supposed to be decent. I think the second one is supposed to be a Metroidvania.

Sonic as Metroidvania is a worthwhile idea to revisit.