Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Arrhythmia posted:

Kids, it's Tuesday! Time to watch the sonic movie!

kids often watch things repeatedly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

sega household but its 2022

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Romero's about to make you watch Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The Sonic Cinematic Universe is going to be a reversal of fortune for Sega and they will end up buying out Nintendo by 2027. (Especially after the failure of the Nintendo Cinematic Universe.)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

thats so epic

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

jesus i hadn't read this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

John Romero posted:

kids often watch things repeatedly

i once watched Kiki's delivery service 3 times in a row before anyone stopped me

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i loved to repeatedly watch FLgiht of the Navigator and, later, Mouse Hunt.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

i loved to repeatedly watch FLgiht of the Navigator and, later, Mouse Hunt.

I saw mouse hunt in theaters and remember nothing

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it was funny as gently caress otherwise why would i have watched it 50,000 times

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i would repeatedly watch ace ventura

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I saw mouse hunt in theaters and remember nothing

on christmas morning 97 we went to my grandparents house and my uncle got me super mario 64 for the n64 i just got that morning and i begged my parents to let me go home and play it immediately but they wanted to go see tomorrow never dies so me and my sister had to go see mouse hunt. i also remember nothing

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
i think a guy eats mouse turds in it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the latest movie kids watch over and over again is Encanto. Disney hired the guy who was built in a laboratory to make Broadway earworms to do the music for a kids' movie, so now I've had some songs stuck in my head so much that I keep desperately hoping something about Disco Elysium will come up and cause someone to post parody "We Don't Talk about Cuno" lyrics just for a change in what's playing in my head.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Inlistened to the pressure song once and now on sleepless nights I hear pressure like a drip drip drip over and over

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

i would repeatedly watch ace ventura

this but ace ventura 2

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

Inlistened to the pressure song once and now on sleepless nights I hear pressure like a drip drip drip over and over

I hear this like 4-5 times a week at least. thinking back to all the times I made my parents listen to the cassette tape of Bob Marley hits by the guy who plays Sebastian the crab and realizing I deserve it though

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

"We Don't Talk about Cuno"

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

I hear this like 4-5 times a week at least. thinking back to all the times I made my parents listen to the cassette tape of Bob Marley hits by the guy who plays Sebastian the crab and realizing I deserve it though

The cycle of ownage continues endlessly

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

my dad gave me this cassette and i listened to it all the time when i was a lil baby https://youtu.be/rvjqMQyxtNc

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

One of the films I would repeatedly watch over and over was 102 Dalmatians, I really don't know why, I was young and found it entertaining, I never want to watch it now because I'm afraid I'll hate it now for some reason.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I had phantom menace and the matrix on tape and watched them once a week for like a year eqxh

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My sisters and I rented The Pest repeatedly

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

thats on my list of movies i watched 1000000000 times:
ace ventura 2
the mask
the pest
rescuers down under
feivel goes west
we’re back a dinosaur story

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

I had phantom menace and the matrix on tape and watched them once a week for like a year eqxh

i fell asleep to my matrix dvd every night for a while after i got it one christmas

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i was fascinated by weather and even more so by natural disasters in elementary school so my most-watched film prior to my teenage years is likely The Day After Tomorrow lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

scary ghost dog posted:

ace ventura 2
the mask
the pest
rescuers down under
feivel goes west

I watched all of these movies a lot lol.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I remember watching My Neighbor Totoro constantly as a kid. Later on my younger brother used to watch that Jimmy Neutron movie over and over, so much that I eventually got fed up and hid the DVD in our storage room for weeks until my parents threatened to ground me unless I gave it back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Later on I watched the Indiana Jones movies in a minimized window on my computer while grinding in World of Warcraft so much (around 05-06) that I’m pretty sure I can still memorize them all by heart.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao. Based & Pestpilled

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I watched all of these movies a lot lol.

same wtf

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

scary ghost dog posted:

my dad gave me this cassette and i listened to it all the time when i was a lil baby https://youtu.be/rvjqMQyxtNc

rofl

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

symbolic posted:

i was fascinated by weather and even more so by natural disasters in elementary school so my most-watched film prior to my teenage years is likely The Day After Tomorrow lol

hell yeah I used to watch the weather channel all the time, especially when they would send those poor meteorologists to stand in the middle of a hurricane to say "yeah it's really windy and rainy"

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

i havent stopped watching step brothers and superbad since release.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

insane anime posted:

not even to piss poo poo and cum?

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

scary ghost dog posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

ace ventura 2
the mask
the pest
rescuers down under
feivel goes west

dope list

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

scary ghost dog posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I guess probably the thing we watched all the time that annoyed the parents the most was actually the Simpsons because the repeats basically all night long, every night on the new hampshire station with brief interruptions from the WaCKY wEaTher guy, al Kevorkian