Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
puttin weed gummies in my car so i can get eat em on the way home for da weekend

sid you should paint Elden Ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

First day waking up in my new state of residence, California. It's sunny and nice as hell here. Goodbye snow and below 0 degree weather. Hello fire state.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Gon' go sink some piss pretty soon. Also get my food on cause I'm like hungry and poo poo.

Its probably gonna be pretty sweet. Ain't really skulled much piss in the last few months.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

wesleywillis posted:

Gon' go sink some piss pretty soon. Also get my food on cause I'm like hungry and poo poo.

Its probably gonna be pretty sweet. Ain't really skulled much piss in the last few months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFjuPbCShBw

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Sipping a drink. I need a break.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I can't do YouTube things on my phone. Is that that song about drinking myself more piss?

Hell yeah if it is cause I be doing that right now bro!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BONER X posted:

who should i paint

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

seconded

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i tried to paint my wife and daughter and ended up with this piece of folk horror

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bros! I've skulled a loving gang of piss tonight! gently caress n gently caress yeah MUTHAFUCKAz!!!!;;

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Only had 2 pisses tonight. Wasn’t really feeling it

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

BONER X posted:

i tried to paint my wife and daughter and ended up with this piece of folk horror

i like it

Tomorrow I'm coaching my last wrestling meet for at least a few years. One more tournament next Saturday and I'm done. Nobody knows I'm done except my wife. I love this sport but it's time to walk away.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm home from the pub, and done ith skulling piss for the night.

I got my bill a little while ago. I had some food and some piss.
Bill, before tip came out to 123.45$

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

I'm home from the pub, and done ith skulling piss for the night.

I got my bill a little while ago. I had some food and some piss.
Bill, before tip came out to 123.45$

Must have skulled a lot of piss

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, there was quite abit in there. Gotta admit.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

snow day friday!!!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

snow day friday!!!

Gonna be 80 degrees here

drat

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Gonna be 80 degrees here

drat

it was raining heavily here yesterday, 7 degrees, and my garage and basement were flooding. today i woke up and there was 20 cm of fresh snow on the ground!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

it was raining heavily here yesterday, 7 degrees, and my garage and basement were flooding. today i woke up and there was 20 cm of fresh snow on the ground!

When will thsi horror end?!

Happy Friday!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

it's 80 degrees C here because I am literally in hell

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
48 and sunny here but it’s gonna cloud up and get hella windy

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The Bloop posted:

it's 80 degrees C here because I am literally in hell

Phoenix?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

my work is buying lunch for us all from a fancy new local restaurant and then letting us out right afterward to get an early start on the long weekend! gently caress yeah!!!!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

It's windy as gently caress here. All the satellite dishes have blown off the rooftops and are just smashing around, tethered by their cables

That's my Friday update, over to you

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I got a three day weekend to look forward to and a date on Sunday night which I still have to find a restaurant for ah poo poo I'm bad at this

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

my work is buying lunch for us all from a fancy new local restaurant and then letting us out right afterward to get an early start on the long weekend! gently caress yeah!!!!

What kind of place is it

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I've been off sick all week and now also have a long weekend. Sitting here waiting to make a shits, while the snow plow is clearing my parking lot.
I'm tempted to go out and move my cars and hopefully the dude clears my parking spots but I might have to wait for that.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

What kind of place is it

fancy sandwiches and spreads/platters

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

I've been off sick all week and now also have a long weekend. Sitting here waiting to make a shits, while the snow plow is clearing my parking lot.
I'm tempted to go out and move my cars and hopefully the dude clears my parking spots but I might have to wait for that.

at least you don't have to deal with what i'm sure is a frozen and snow blasted hellscape at your work!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Happy Friday :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I got a three day weekend to look forward to and a date on Sunday night which I still have to find a restaurant for ah poo poo I'm bad at this

Take your date to one of the fine establishments featured in the Americana thread.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

I had sushi for lunch :parrot:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Take your date to one of the fine establishments featured in the Americana thread.

Do they offer the finest in Asian cuisine (that's what we decided on for a general food idea)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing says quality first date like eating crab Rangoon off each other's nipples in public

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Big Beef City posted:

Nothing says quality first date like eating crab Rangoon off each other's nipples in public

That honestly sounds good. I love crab rangoon and I love titties.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Im going dancing tonight. Cant wait.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Do they offer the finest in Asian cuisine (that's what we decided on for a general food idea)

seth i think you need to make me an ik of this thread so i can nip bad unfriday vibes in the bud before they cause psychological damage to friday posters

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Gonna nip u in tha bud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Gonna nip u in tha bud

seth please... the trolls are unbearable itt