Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

thank you, that's hosed up

ed: bad snipe

Marzzle posted:

book :synpa:

hey lurkers/whoever, check out The Jakarta Method by glenn friend Vincent Bevins. You can load it to any e-reader using Calibre (or just straight up read it in calibre). information should be free! free speech must be defended! (even on the left!)

and an included publication from friend of the thread, ELTON JOHN:
a history of africa during the colonial from a marxist perspective by a guy who was (probably) assassinated by the president of his country, here

if anyone has relevant publications they'd like to add, quote this and I will add them to this copypaste :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

In Ottawa, it looks like the gendarmerie are starting to move in. Apparently no one can find Pat King, the most prominent and militant organizer. By far the one who has, at least rhetorically, driven this towards being a major confrontation with the state.

He used to be at their press conferences, meetings, livestreaming, or amongst the crowds. He hasn’t been seen since the OPP and RCMP started marshalling their forces this morning, presumably in anticipation of the crackdown expected in the next 12 hours. He went from the most visible leader here to totally gone.

Isn’t that what happened with Jan 6? The instigators and ringleaders disappeared or were arrested on minor charges the day before?

If he turns out to be an RCMP informant in some way when this is done lol goddamn.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Frosted Flake posted:

In Ottawa, it looks like the gendarmerie are starting to move in. Apparently no one can find Pat King, the most prominent and militant organizer. By far the one who has, at least rhetorically, driven this towards being a major confrontation with the state.

He used to be at their press conferences, meetings, livestreaming, or amongst the crowds. He hasn’t been seen since the OPP and RCMP started marshalling their forces this morning, presumably in anticipation of the crackdown expected in the next 12 hours. He went from the most visible leader here to totally gone.

Isn’t that what happened with Jan 6? The instigators and ringleaders disappeared or were arrested on minor charges the day before?

If he turns out to be an RCMP informant in some way when this is done lol goddamn.

They scooped up one of the Proud Boy informants with an engraved illegal magazine but no actual guns, which always felt like a ticky tack thing to take him off the board right before poo poo started.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
So normalized they just come out and say it:

The Guardian posted:

In a 1995 BBC documentary, Westminster’s Secret Service, Tim Fortescue, a whip under Ted Heath between 1970 and 1973, explained: “Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, I’m in a jam, can you help? It might be debt, it might be … a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal.

“And we would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points … and if I mean, that sounds a pretty, pretty nasty reason, but it’s one of the reasons because if we could get a chap out of trouble then he will do as we ask forever more.” - source

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Thank you just so much for saying what has to be implied and just like saying it explicitly.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
I thought everyone knew the whips in British Parliament were standover men. Something like half of Thatcher's cabinet were nonces because in a leadership challenge you can rely on them not to vote against you out of self interest.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
https://mobile.twitter.com/kainagata/status/1494467416855703554

rcmp did a false flag

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zedhe Khoja posted:

https://twitter.com/kooleksiy/status/1494432455830482949
NATO making a second Turkey before our very eyes
lol
lmao

we're getting Domestic GLADIO and Vanilla GLADIO at the same time!

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

axes, a weapon known for causing the same damage as when a gravel truck driver shows up to work drunk and drives it into the office trailer

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

blatman posted:

axes, a weapon known for causing the same damage as when a gravel truck driver shows up to work drunk and drives it into the office trailer

clearly I'm overpaying the chainsaw guy we use and should just get an axe, they are more powerful than I imagined

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
sequel to killdozer lookin' good

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

cagliostr0 posted:

I thought everyone knew the whips in British Parliament were standover men. Something like half of Thatcher's cabinet were nonces because in a leadership challenge you can rely on them not to vote against you out of self interest.

Oh man Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards was a whip.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
According to Village Magazine, former Conservative PM Edward Heath was a known blackmailer, who

https://villagemagazine.ie/the-guilt-of-an-unscrupulous-former-lord-chief-justice-in-the-soldier-f-cover-up-paratrooper-who-murdered-unarmed-civilians-on-bloody-sunday-has-been-protected-by-the-british-state-for-five-decades-an/ posted:

brought a professionalism to the task by assembling what became known as the Dirt Book, an encyclopaedia of embarrassing information about his colleagues, designed to stop them stepping out of line. It was exploited during the Suez Crisis.

Heath himself ended up being blackmailed by Margaret Thatcher's right-hand man Airey Neave, a former MI9 officer and escapee from Colditz during WW2, who was one of the masterminds behind the 'Clockwork Orange' plot to coup Harold Wilson's Labour government. According to Lobster magazine Neave orchestrated a 'dirty tricks' campaign against Heath which was ultimately responsible for bringing Margaret Thatcher to power. Neave ended up being assassinated by the INLA.

What could Neave have possibly been blackmailing Heath about? Well...

https://villagemagazine.ie/a-pact-sworn-by-devils-how-a-british-prime-minister-sold-his-soul-to-acquire-votes-to-enable-the-uk-to-join-the-european-economic-community-the-forerunner-of-the-eu/ posted:

In August 2015 the Wiltshire Police launched ‘Operation Conifer’ into allegations that he had been a paedophile. In 2017 the force announced that grounds existed to suspect him of child abuse.

Lol the entire British establishment is just pedos blackmailing pedos blackmailing pedos. It's pedos all the way down!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

smarxist posted:

sequel to killdozer lookin' good

i think this is more "cops or cop-aligned people use a dozer to destroy property and then flip the dozer, doing a bunch of damage and not hurting anyone"

the "kill" part comes when the same cops then use this as an excuse to start lighting up protestors in what has, so far, been a peaceful if contentious series of standoffs.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mi9?
how many mi's are there? does anyone even know?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Real hurthling! posted:

mi9?

nope, and like everything above 5 aren't confirmed officially

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
the MIs only go up to fourteen because the brits lose interest after that

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Tricky D posted:

In the eyes of the subjects Andrews real crime was doing a 16 year old

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

we're getting Domestic GLADIO and Vanilla GLADIO at the same time!

"the swirl"

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Tricky D posted:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
The jpl covering up the resurrection is a pretty good one

Edit... wrong thread...

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
UTAH IS LITERALLY GOING TO STRIP CHILDREN NUDE AND WHIP OUT THE CALIPERS ON THEM TO FIND THE ~DREADED TRANNIES~
https://twitter.com/AlchemPunk/status/1494340165912784899

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
That description of Ted heath's actions is way too sanitised. There is a well at all orphanage in Jersey with a pile of children's bodies at the bottom of it. Ted heath used to sail his yacht to Jersey to visit the orphanage.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

staticman posted:

UTAH IS LITERALLY GOING TO STRIP CHILDREN NUDE AND WHIP OUT THE CALIPERS ON THEM TO FIND THE ~DREADED TRANNIES~

https://twitter.com/BeauTFC/status/1494345378770133003?t=WjGcsPK91HaE5AGaP6Q_dQ&s=19

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

staticman posted:

Utah making penis inspection day real?

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Real hurthling! posted:

mi9?

mi9 is just short for mi 9 year old

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

bedpan posted:

Utah making penis inspection day real?

What do you mean making

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

cagliostr0 posted:

That description of Ted heath's actions is way too sanitised. There is a well at all orphanage in Jersey with a pile of children's bodies at the bottom of it. Ted heath used to sail his yacht to Jersey to visit the orphanage.

Yeah and I mean, this was also the era of Kincora, Mountbatten, Jimmy Savile etc. (Apparently Mountbatten, a regular visitor to Kincora, was the person who introduced Savile to the Royal family). Mountbatten, incidentally, was also being approached by the intelligence agencies because they wanted him to lead the Clockwork Orange coup. So a whole lot to disentangle here

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/raaleh/status/1495006725145075718?t=sx2_RFkJkGeX_P2lMnVbfQ&s=19

👁️

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

multistability posted:

Yeah and I mean, this was also the era of Kincora, Mountbatten, Jimmy Savile etc. (Apparently Mountbatten, a regular visitor to Kincora, was the person who introduced Savile to the Royal family). Mountbatten, incidentally, was also being approached by the intelligence agencies because they wanted him to lead the Clockwork Orange coup. So a whole lot to disentangle here

Mountbatten the one who got iced by the provos right? Was neave noncy too because it's sure sounding like the irish's only crime was making the world a better place

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/hafeel_asraf/status/1495010579207303177?s=20&t=D0ybTJDfs7E_8Dh-N9Rc0A

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mountbatten the one who got iced by the provos right? Was neave noncy too because it's sure sounding like the irish's only crime was making the world a better place

Yeah the provies blew up his boat while he was sailing down in County Sligo, there's a chant that goes something like "and on that boat there was a bomb and Mountbatten didn't last for long" lol

I'm not sure if Neave himself was a nonce but he certainly surrounded himself with them, and according to a speech Ken Livingstone gave in parliament Neave was probably the guy who was briefing Colin Wallace (head of the psyops campaign waged by the Brits in NI during the Troubles) on the Kincora op

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Milo and POTUS posted:

one of the greatest headlines of all time this imo

https://mobile.twitter.com/BelTel/status/1078257237821411328

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Jose posted:

LMAO Holy gently caress

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Jose posted:

quote:

He pointed out that JFK’s driver on the day he was shot was a man from Stewartstown, and said: “Isn’t that a coincidence?”

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
can't believe the IRA killed jfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lmao they did it again.