Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

man while were talkin food, my buddy got me into these

and they're the best poo poo on earth. pure joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

the bold salt & vinegar are my fav. could easily finish a tin cleanly.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Hizke posted:

I had a friend that worked at a dominos when i was in high school and i remember meeting up and waiting for him to be done with work. one of our other buddies came in and had an order for a large cheese pizza that he loving devoured in like 5 minutes. not exaggerating this poo poo. the guy in question was tall and relatively skinny, but I can't describe the way he ate as 'eating' lol. the mental image of this dude stuffing pizza slices in his mouth like his life depended on it has stuck with me forever. I literally could not tell you anything else, like what we ended up doing, cuz my only memory of that day was one of my friends sucking an entire pizza into his mouth kirby style. he wasn't even chillin with us, he just apparently ordered a pizza, ate it in front of us at the store, and left.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

drat that sounds good. i'll get those next

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

I had a friend that worked at a dominos when i was in high school and i remember meeting up and waiting for him to be done with work. one of our other buddies came in and had an order for a large cheese pizza that he loving devoured in like 5 minutes. not exaggerating this poo poo. the guy in question was tall and relatively skinny, but I can't describe the way he ate as 'eating' lol. the mental image of this dude stuffing pizza slices in his mouth like his life depended on it has stuck with me forever. I literally could not tell you anything else, like what we ended up doing, cuz my only memory of that day was one of my friends sucking an entire pizza into his mouth kirby style. he wasn't even chillin with us, he just apparently ordered a pizza, ate it in front of us at the store, and left.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lmao. similar image sits in my brain of a Guy on the Wrestling Team friend who ordered a six patty cheeseburger at a five guys bc he had to make weight the next day. Inhuman consumption

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

pizza or sandwich? I basically never get dominos cos it's weirdly far away

sandwich. pizza is usually just hand-tossed with pep, ham, and sausage

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i entered a ramen eating contest couple months back and the winner finished in like 45 seconds, i saw her round nd she basically just unclenched her throat nd swallowed the whole thing like a snake eating a bird. absolutely fuckin vile lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I can't think of any funny food stories but one time my friend didn't have any cash at the drive thru so we got him a hot chocolate to drink on a 90+ degree day

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i entered a ramen eating contest couple months back and the winner finished in like 45 seconds, i saw her round nd she basically just unclenched her throat nd swallowed the whole thing like a snake eating a bird. absolutely fuckin vile lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can't think of any funny food stories but one time my friend didn't have any cash at the drive thru so we got him a hot chocolate to drink on a 90+ degree day

Lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

both of these and smokehouse ftw

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

I grab several cans of this every time I stop by the Asian market, good crunch and the wasabi is decently strong

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this one time after a field trip in like 6th grade, the bus pulled into a truck stop that had a McDonald's so we could stuff our faces, and the fattest kid in the grade bought and finished an entire 50-piece mcnugget meal by himself before going back for an additional 20-piece meal. it was impressively horrifying.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

played some back 4 blood with friends, gonna watch a movie now

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i was friends with a guy in high school who used to routinely do what he called a "double decker" where he'd eat a full large combo meal at mcdonalds and then order and eat another full combo meal from the taco bell across the street in sequence

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

I grab several cans of this every time I stop by the Asian market, good crunch and the wasabi is decently strong

oh yeah, those and the peas kick rear end obviously, this stuffs more of a powder though so they're not as crunchy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

what kind of snacks does a derpy klurf nom on a friday night

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

this one time after a field trip in like 6th grade, the bus pulled into a truck stop that had a McDonald's so we could stuff our faces, and the fattest kid in the grade bought and finished an entire 50-piece mcnugget meal by himself before going back for an additional 20-piece meal. it was impressively horrifying.

Lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

theyre really good but i can only tolerate a handful at a time for some reason

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

No games tonight. Just walking, meditating, getting ahead on chores and coursework so I'll have none to do next Friday, etc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

update: I have also ordered dominos

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Relating your schedule really made the IKs kick off, it was a real chrono trigger 😎

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
my day started off well enough, but i started feeling like absolute poo poo with about two hours left at work. i think i'll have a bowl of reeses puffs and start playing critically acclaimed comfy game Chrono Trigger.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Coming into the gaming thread on the gaming forum to let everyone know that I'm not gaming.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
chrono trigger

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
praying to finish it before next friday

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In the town where I went to college there was a pizza place that made something called the Subzone which was a calzone, but only half of it was filled with cheese/sauce and the other half was cut open and turned into a sandwich with whatever cold cuts, cheese, lettuce tomato Mayo etc. you wanted. It was fuckin good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

stopping by from 1996 to say the city levels of doom ii are too big.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

stopping by from 1996 to say the city levels of doom ii are too big.

Doom 2 blows rear end honestly lol

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
guess what game i just got today. thats right, Boomers Adventure on the gameboy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

That Little Demon posted:

Hello Doom 2.

-American McGay

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

It’s propped up by the epicness of the super shotgun but also

American McGay posted:

Hello Doom 2.

-American McGay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Hello Doom 2.

-American McGay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Choom Poo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

American McGay posted:

Hello Doom 2.

-American McGay

dont sign your posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's got some good maps and it's got some bad. But the new enemies and the super shotty are badass so it feels.like a wash, although I'm only halfway through so maybe the back end gets way worse

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia posted:

dont sign your posts
Ahh, my apologies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training posted:

It's got some good maps and it's got some bad. But the new enemies and the super shotty are badass so it feels.like a wash, although I'm only halfway through so maybe the back end gets way worse

I'll wait to hear what you think of the second half lol