Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

John Romero posted:

man too much of a good thing. come on don’t do this to me

You’re doing this to yourself, adult man with only baby teeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Oy luv! Could you suck on your crisps? I'm tryna watch the telly!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Not much gaming today have to drive to the other side of the country for a stag :negative:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Randy Taylor.

Idk where you people come from. Idk if you test your products... Your quality of your products...

Your products are very delicious.

Love your American Crisps for 30 something years

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

Not much gaming today have to drive to the other side of the country for a stag :negative:
The bloke's name?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Yeah a forty mile drive really eats up the whole day

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Got to HR 100 and beat Valstrax in MH Rise, forged a cool longsword with his parts. Think I might give the game a rest until Sunbreak comes out and completely invalidates all the grinding I did for this lol.

Moved on to Sifu and thought I was tilting hard against the club boss before having my third coffee and going ultra instinct, completed the level at age 26 and made it through the museum with ease before being completely stomped by the boss. Brutal fight but I feel at peace with my day's progress. A successful Saturday afternoon all around.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

John Romero posted:

they’re so fuckin good but someone on Twitter a while back pointed out that American chips are needlessly crunchy and I kinda see it now. I recently had a filipino nacho cheese chip and the consistency was more like soft Fritos. was good as hell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

man gently caress you

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

man gently caress you

lmfao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

idk what i'll play today. warhammer 3 runs like rear end and is kind of broken atm so my weekend plans are shot. probably ace attorney 2

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Randy Taylor.

Idk where you people come from. Idk if you test your products... Your quality of your products...

Your products are very delicious.

Love your American Crisps for 30 something years

I'm a big fan of your sositch. Have been for years.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

The bloke's name?

I got the tude now posted:

Lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Started chapter 13 of Like a Dragon

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Facing the Elite 4 in Alpha Sapphire, maybe Age of Calamity or Fire Emblem: Revelation afterward.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Know by heart..., the new game by the pathologic 2 devs.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Know by heart..., the new game by the pathologic 2 devs.

How is it? It doesn't really look like my kind of thing and if it was by anyone else I probably wouldn't give it a second glance, but between Pathologic and the Void I'll try most stuff they put out

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

How is it? It doesn't really look like my kind of thing and if it was by anyone else I probably wouldn't give it a second glance, but between Pathologic and the Void I'll try most stuff they put out

I'm still pretty early on. In terms of moment-to-moment gameplay it feel like pathologic 2 with the survival mechanics amputated; lots of talking to people and choosing from one of three options. There's some magical realism creeping through the edges, with two people who have suddenly lost their memories of the people close to them. A couple cute easy minigames sprinkled throughout.

Maybe I'll have more to say later but in terms of gameplay it's definitely been a departure (so far).

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Neo Kamigawa drafts and Lost Ark in between episodes of Amazon's Reacher

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

it's not your fault

in hindsight it definitely is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

they’re so fuckin good but someone on Twitter a while back pointed out that American chips are needlessly crunchy and I kinda see it now. I recently had a filipino nacho cheese chip and the consistency was more like soft Fritos. was good as hell

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You are an absolute sub human freak homeboy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everyone stay the hell off of twitter.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

man gently caress you

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jacked up baby teeth having freaks. Ooooh it’s soooo exotic this soggy bread. What the gently caress are you talking about.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Footage of John Romero

https://youtu.be/GlnUoJUut90

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Reading a 53 post twitter thread about how Creedence Fritolay stole the Indians land by shredding their gums with his razor sharp bread and nodding along.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jacked up baby teeth having freaks. Ooooh it’s soooo exotic this soggy bread. What the gently caress are you talking about.

know what's epic. toasting bread and then dumping hot beans on top to make it soggy again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres soft foods that are good but man. fuckin baby teeth havin bitch suckin on a wet potato makes me want to puke

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

know what's epic. toasting bread and then dumping hot beans on top to make it soggy again

Cooking video of a moron w lovely hair and teeth that look like gravel: “golly they beans look so tasty in the can I almost don’t want to heat em at all. But it’s worth it, I promise ya that”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Biiny hype.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Everyone stay the hell off of twitter.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

theres soft foods that are good but man. fuckin baby teeth havin bitch suckin on a wet potato makes me want to puke

Lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Slapping freshly thin cut slices of potato on my lips and tongue in otherworldly, highly suspicious ecstasy.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Slapping freshly thin cut slices of potato on my lips and tongue in otherworldly, highly suspicious ecstasy.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Shoving my arm into a wet ziploc bag of German potato salad* man these chips are good