Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

bike tory posted:

NZ's former right wing prime minister complements this nicely

My dad had a saying for that. "Is that nail a friend of yours?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Thats a terrible angle to try to hammer in a nail for a photo op. He needs better handlers.

Oh don't worry he was quite well known for handling others himself.

quote:

the waitress said Key repeatedly tugged on her “tantalising” ponytail, having approached making “scary, suspense sound effects, like the music from the movie Jaws”

Unfortunately he couldn't handle people properly even in normal ways:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjuiAPkEAw

Dollas
Sep 16, 2007

$$$$$$$$$
Clapping Larry

Nebrilos posted:

My dad had a saying for that. "Is that nail a friend of yours?"

'let me know when you're done warming up'

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
‘close one eye if you’re seeing double’

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I don't trust anyone who can't hammer in a nail.

That's some poo poo you learn at six if anyone you know works for a living.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
It is also a really common toy to have at nearly any age. Hammering a thing into a hole is like a primal interest :dadjoke:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

dialhforhero posted:

It is also a really common toy to have at nearly any age. Hammering a thing into a hole is like a primal interest :dadjoke:

The hammer is my penis.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

FreudianSlippers posted:

I don't trust anyone who can't hammer in a nail.

That's some poo poo you learn at six if anyone you know works for a living.

You should also know how to change your oil by 9 and build a house by 12

then you take lunch

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Large Testicles posted:

The hammer is my penis.

the nail is another guy's penis

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Jabberlock posted:

STOP

HAMMER TIME!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Jabberlock posted:

I have been doing this docking thing wrong the entire time then.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

A universal constant, no matter the ideology or economic system, is that elites are incompetent buffoons.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The camera operator appears to reel or stagger when the onion bite is taken.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Tree Bucket posted:

That's called a dry heave.

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Lobok posted:

Boris Johnson has the appearance of someone who just straight guzzles petrol but I don't know if he actually has.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Strictly space aliens.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Was it this guy who was in the Brexit plane crash?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC0thT7hiDQ

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Tree Bucket posted:

"Am I actually seeing this poo poo?"

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

I love these guys insisting on wearing suits for the most inappropriate things, like trump throwing a baseball jersey on top of his bulky as gently caress shoulder-padded suit

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Jabberlock posted:

You should also know how to change your oil by 9 and build a house by 12

then you take lunch

Yes but unironically.

I'd you aren't basically self sufficient at 10 you're probably bourgeois.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tree Bucket posted:

He reeled. He steadied himself to have another clear look at it. It still said Arthur Dent, so he reeled again.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Anyone who isn't doing at least some child labor is privileged and should probably be broken on a wheel.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Was it this guy who was in the Brexit plane crash?

That was Nigel Farage:

:lmao:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Large Testicles posted:

The hammer is my penis.

cant hammer your penis through a turd without breaking both

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/mollygos/status/1495061531888799746?s=20&t=aW14b6ynD7rm67uVw5fgTg

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

That would be an amazing dig site.

Climate controlled, commercial parking lot right next to dig site, available electricity nearby, ziplock bags available, easy lunch breaks, good reserve of black sharpies. This is like the Glamping of dig sites.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Honestly I feel there's a world where this would be an interesting philosophy paper

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Honestly I feel there's a world where this would be an interesting philosophy paper

It would be poggers. Purportedly.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Seth Pecksniff posted:

there are at least 50 that have been published

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

"...one would have to imagine Mario poggers.

Perchance."

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I think there is the essence of some interesting questions that could be raised.

Nintendo's most famous character, Mario, enjoys global recognition and adoration; but what are the qualities that we ascribe to Mario or that he inherently possess that make him worthy of such adoration? This paper will analyze the actions that Mario, and the player through him, perform, such as resolving conflict in the unusual and violent manner of literally crushing turtles. We will also analyze the actual portrayed intentions and personality of Mario, which may be difficult because his discourse is often inscrutable and limited to simple phrases such as "It's a me! Mario". The actions and intentions that Mario actually demonstrates will then be compared to the actions and intentions ascribed to Mario by those who interact with Mario as the player of the game. Perchance we will find that the relatively blank slate that is Mario is an ideal canvas for the end user to use to paint a picture of their own ideal theory of how one should act in duress, and the accomplishments the player performs through Mario in game will be the praxis in which they realize their theory.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I think there is the essence of some interesting questions that could be raised.

Nintendo's most famous character, Mario, enjoys global recognition and adoration; but what are the qualities that we ascribe to Mario or that he inherently possess that make him worthy of such adoration? This paper will analyze the actions that Mario, and the player through him, perform, such as resolving conflict in the unusual and violent manner of literally crushing turtles. We will also analyze the actual portrayed intentions and personality of Mario, which may be difficult because his discourse is often inscrutable and limited to simple phrases such as "It's a me! Mario". The actions and intentions that Mario actually demonstrates will then be compared to the actions and intentions ascribed to Mario by those who interact with Mario as the player of the game. Perchance we will find that the relatively blank slate that is Mario is an ideal canvas for the end user to use to paint a picture of their own ideal theory of how one should act in duress, and the accomplishments the player performs through Mario in game will be the praxis in which they realize their theory.

F. No 'perchance' see me after class.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Perchance.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Don't doxx me

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde