Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

blue pants leva getting kicked out of applebees for being too drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Riddick Moss was still feeling guilty about breaking KENTA's neck with a powerslam at an NXT loop show so he gave himself a receipt

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

coconono posted:

blue pants leva getting kicked out of applebees for being too drunk

go on...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

neoaxd posted:

go on...

exclusive enclosed pool area NFT do not resell

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Sandman McMahon posted:

Don't click if you don't like head spikes

Saudi shows have gnarlier head drops than 90's All Japan

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Alaois posted:

Riddick Moss was still feeling guilty about breaking KENTA's neck with a powerslam at an NXT loop show so he gave himself a receipt

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

coconono posted:

exclusive enclosed pool area NFT do not resell

I'm not sure what I'm looking at. But I right clicked and saved as.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Every time I click on this thread I involuntarily shout “where’s my mother loving gang at?”
You guys do that too, right? That’s normal, right?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sandman McMahon posted:

Every time I click on this thread I involuntarily shout “where’s my mother loving gang at?”

ye

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Nyoes

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Sandman McMahon posted:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Sandman McMahon posted:

Don't listen to the haters, it's normal.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

thank you

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

scott steiner loving owns

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPRW-YR9IuY

He's the Purple Warrior and the King of the Night

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
After a weekend of gold medals, two New Japan shows, and a full slate of NBA All Star activities, I decided to cap the weekend off with something simple brained, like the Elimination Chamber. Well it was silly as hell which is often what I go to wrestling for.

Surprise of the night was how good Rousey looked after how bad she's looked basically since that wrestlemania match against Trips and Steph. This is with a hand tied behind her back. But she was doing a lot more judo stuff, maybe because she was wearing the gi, maybe in Judo you practice with one hand, hell if I know. The gi was actually a pretty cool look, especially with how weird most of the other full body outfits on the card tonight looked (although better than last year); her just out as a martial artist with a black belt on while everyone else is in pajamas or fetish gear definitely added to the whole aura. Maybe it's because she was in front of a very friendly crowd. Who knows.

I am sure it's a worked sword but Drew just barely missing chopping off Corbin's head was an "oh poo poo lol" moment.

Also Lesnar kicking through the pod was dope. I thought Austin Theory was going to legit let Brock throw him off 3/4s of the way up the chamber and I'm glad that he climbed down a bit before getting F5ed off a pod.

Rick fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Feb 21, 2022

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I heard Brock wasn't supposed to break through the pod. He just wanted to so he did.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

I heard Brock wasn't supposed to break through the pod. He just wanted to so he did.

Even if this isn't true I really, really want it to be.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

chamber main event was pretty much a perfect example of how you have to just switch off caring about booking or logic or storytelling or whatever then you just watch brock being brock for 10 minutes, which rules a lot

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sable setting the dinner table for one

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Brock Lesnar being married to Sable is probably the most under appreciated aspect of the Brock Mythology.
Like, not only is he this insane athlete with a wild loving career, not only has he had Vince bent over a barrel for a decade, but he’s also banging the hot lady from the attitude era. What a life.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

scott steiner loving owns

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

what am i gonna do play the gee-tar? i cant play the gee-tar all i do is beat people up

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Rick posted:

I am sure it's a worked sword but Drew just barely missing chopping off Corbin's head was an "oh poo poo lol" moment.

I don't know that "It's worked" is ever a safe assumption with a weapon, even/especially in WWE. Speaking of Drew and Swords:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NRW-Qz_0xk&t=340s

You can watch JoMo cut himself in real-time by just grazing the blade in their little face-to-face here. Between that and Drew's immediate flinch/look at the sword afterwards I get the impression that nobody told either man in the ring "Hey that is NOT a dulled blade, be careful with that thing"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I couldn't watch much of this because it just was not a very good segment. But if JoMo lost his arm there I feel sorry for him.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/8rSTjDCi38s

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

JethroMcB posted:

I don't know that "It's worked" is ever a safe assumption with a weapon, even/especially in WWE. Speaking of Drew and Swords:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NRW-Qz_0xk&t=340s

You can watch JoMo cut himself in real-time by just grazing the blade in their little face-to-face here. Between that and Drew's immediate flinch/look at the sword afterwards I get the impression that nobody told either man in the ring "Hey that is NOT a dulled blade, be careful with that thing"

Yeah actually good point. Also drat Drew has come a long way.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Anybody here ever watch a Mr. Pogo match?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Rick posted:

Also drat Drew has come a long way.

I kind of loved his "Vince's Chosen One" gimmick and also how he was mad horny for Kelly Kelly.

Kelleh Kellehhh.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

JethroMcB posted:

I kind of loved his "Vince's Chosen One" gimmick and also how he was mad horny for Kelly Kelly.

Kelleh Kellehhh.

There was that Smackdown Elimination Chamber in 2011(?) where McIntyre looked like he was deliver on his potential and he looked amazing (this would have been around the same time he was horny for Kelly Kelly).

Of course, the WWE didn't capitalise in any way and Drew wasn't even on the card for Wrestlemania afterwards

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’ve always been a 3MB kinda guy but I guess current Drew is good too.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Ah yes, the third match in the Hogan/Michaels series.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

This is so sick

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the hulkster

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade