Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

Welcome to the afterlife, Jean-Luc. You're dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Convicted of Child Trafficking and Killed in Prison, I Reincarnated as the Most Powerful Sage in a New World?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

How will they blame the Nausicaans?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sedgr posted:

How will they blame the Nausicaans?

Nausicaan stop them now!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
She's dead!

Oh, it's some 70-something French pimp who was thoroughly finished anyway. I mean, when the French decide they can no longer overlook your rape, you're done.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
funny how people involved in elite child sex trafficking keep dying peacefully in their cells before trial. guess it's a stressful gig

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
They just can't wait to get into rich pedo heaven

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Icochet posted:

They just can't wait to get into rich pedo heaven

So real life?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

So real life?

Rich pedo heaven is even more messed up. It was described in the bible but they took the passage out in the 3rd century because it was in such bad taste

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I think they call it limbo

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
A few more details on the Prince Andy settlement that I hadn't taken notice of before...

There are some terms that have been disclosed," he said. "One is a statement of regret of the prince's association with Epstein, and secondly, a statement of support or ongoing support and perhaps actually a financial donation to survivors of sexual and gender-based assault….

"The fact that those elements of the settlement have been made public is arguably a very good thing and also not a typical thing."

"It allows [Prince Andrew] to move away from this case without admitting guilt and without a finding of guilt," said Farrow, "and it allows [Virginia Giuffre] to move away from this case in a public way with some kind of recognition of the real issues at stake here and the importance of understanding the violence of gender-based issues like this."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/prince-andrew-virginia-giuffre-lawsuit-settlement-platinum-jubilee-1.6356999

However... charities that work with survivors of abuse also say they have "significant concerns" about Prince Andrew's offer to support trafficking victims.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60406159

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Colonel Cancer posted:

I think they call it limbo

To get in you have to dance your way under a bar known as the age of consent.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

funny how people involved in elite child sex trafficking keep dying peacefully in their cells before trial. guess it's a stressful gig

Has anyone else noticed this or commented on it?

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
I don't know if anyone would want to go as far as "karma" but Liz, at a ripe old 95, has tested positive for Covid.

Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II has tested positive for coronavirus, Buckingham Palace announced Sunday.

The 95-year-old sovereign – who is celebrating her 70th year on the throne – is experiencing mild cold-like symptoms but expects to continue light duties at Windsor over the coming week, the palace said.

“She will continue to receive medical attention and will follow all appropriate guidelines,” it added.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/20/uk/queen-elizabeth-coronavirus-intl-gbr/index.html

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

CocoaNuts posted:

I don't know if anyone would want to go as far as "karma" but Liz, at a ripe old 95, has tested positive for Covid.

Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II has tested positive for coronavirus, Buckingham Palace announced Sunday.

The 95-year-old sovereign – who is celebrating her 70th year on the throne – is experiencing mild cold-like symptoms but expects to continue light duties at Windsor over the coming week, the palace said.

“She will continue to receive medical attention and will follow all appropriate guidelines,” it added.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/20/uk/queen-elizabeth-coronavirus-intl-gbr/index.html

:what:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Queen Liz knew so they had to give it to her

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

Big Beef City posted:

Has anyone else noticed this or commented on it?

haven't seen anything in the news about stress levels in elite child sex traffickers. maybe they need a union?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Colonel Cancer posted:

I think they call it limbo the Vatican

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

CocoaNuts posted:

Well yeah, mild cold-like symptoms aren't exactly the appropriate pushback for bailing out a child sex trafficker.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
choke and die bitch

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

this pic now 40% complete

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Confirming what we all suspected...

https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1499676045867470850

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I had no preconceived idea of how Mrs Gates felt about that.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
whip sound

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

CocoaNuts posted:

A few more details on the Prince Andy settlement that I hadn't taken notice of before...

There are some terms that have been disclosed," he said. "One is a statement of regret of the prince's association with Epstein, and secondly, a statement of support or ongoing support and perhaps actually a financial donation to survivors of sexual and gender-based assault….

"The fact that those elements of the settlement have been made public is arguably a very good thing and also not a typical thing."

"It allows [Prince Andrew] to move away from this case without admitting guilt and without a finding of guilt," said Farrow, "and it allows [Virginia Giuffre] to move away from this case in a public way with some kind of recognition of the real issues at stake here and the importance of understanding the violence of gender-based issues like this."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/prince-andrew-virginia-giuffre-lawsuit-settlement-platinum-jubilee-1.6356999

However... charities that work with survivors of abuse also say they have "significant concerns" about Prince Andrew's offer to support trafficking victims.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60406159

I suppose next he is going to personally oversee a boarding house for underage female victims of sex trafficking and abuse. As his charity you see. No expense spared. HD surveillance cameras in all living areas to ensure maximum safety. Of course no cameras in the areas not actually shown on the official floor plans. Those must just be errors in the construction of the secure facility you see. Nothing but the best for these poor girls.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
It seems ol' Ghislaine has decided that prison doesn't agree with her and she still wants out. But a judge said, "Too bad."

A federal judge denied granting a new trial to British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, who had argued that her conviction for procuring underage girls to be sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein was tainted by the presence of a juror who did not disclose he had himself been sexually abused.

Judge Alison Nathan said in her ruling that Maxwell’s lawyers had failed to satisfy the requirements for granting a new trial in a criminal case.

Nathan wrote that the juror had credibly testified that he “skimmed way too fast” over a questionnaire before Maxwell’s trial that asked prospective jurors if they had been the victims of sexual abuse.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/ghislaine-maxwell-denied-new-trial-in-jeffrey-epstein-sex-crime-case.html

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1510243148647186436

CocoaNuts fucked around with this message at 14:11 on Apr 2, 2022

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Do you got anything on DeSantis?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Even if they did it's not like it'd cost him voters

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
She's finally dead?

Wow, some damned inefficient upper class murderers we got, that's all I gotta say.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Hmm...

https://twitter.com/SmnWeekly/status/1516086578988339214

https://www.businessinsider.com/talulah-riley-denies-child-bride-ghislaine-maxwell-elon-musk-2020-7?amp

CocoaNuts fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Apr 19, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd like to see ole musky wriggle his way out of this jam

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"I don't know Maxwell. Elon and I met when I was 22"

Sounds pretty scandalous.
Let's see what else it says:

"I'm distressed by something so truly awful being thrown around[...]"

Actually hold on a sec

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My "I was not sold to Elon Musk as a child bride" t-shirt

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Is that a current tweet about a news article from 2020?

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
yes welcome to twitter

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Reddit moderator Ghislaine Maxwell

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
Still a sex trafficker, but Ghislaine catches a break on conspiracy...

NEW YORK -- A judge concluded Friday that there was enough evidence to convict British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell of sex trafficking girls for financier Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse, but she also gave Maxwell a legal victory by concluding that three conspiracy counts charged the same crime and she can only be sentenced for one.

U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan said in her written ruling that the jury’s guilty verdicts were “readily supported” by extensive witness testimony and documentary evidence at a one-month trial that concluded in December.

Lawyers for Maxwell had asked her to reject the verdict on multiple grounds, including insufficient evidence.

Maxwell, 60, was convicted of recruiting teenage girls for financier Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse from 1994 to 2004.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/judge-upholds-ghislaine-maxwells-sex-trafficking-conviction-84405790

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

She's having fun.

CocoaNuts
Jun 12, 2020
A question that will haunt us for the rest of our lives...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Ooh, she'd dead?

No, just going to be sentenced on multiple charges, but not quite as many as were originally brought..