Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Yeah that list is insane. Who the gently caress thought you maybe could play Rotting Christ?

As a former university teacher and administrator, I firmly believe that you have to spell this poo poo out in detail for some kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Ok it is a bit confusing to be honest

(That's the napkin on the right)

https://twitter.com/tracyanno/status/948683885222809601
And entirely self-deprecating. If you remove the napkin you're basically gonna be staring at some cubist goatse.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

While a normal person would wonder whether this list is real or a joke, I've seen at least 8 of those bands live.

Disclaimer: I've also grown as a person and come to realize since then that being offensive for shock value isn't actually funny.

AlbieQuirky posted:

As a former university teacher and administrator, I firmly believe that you have to spell this poo poo out in detail for some kids.
I didn't teach, but I did once get a slight talking-to when I asked a student wearing a Hvis lyset tar oss shirt, "isn't Burzum the band with with the Nazi guy who stabbed the other guy in the band they were in?"

Rysithusiku
Nov 10, 2013

Witness the assless man and despair!
All futures point to a world of filled holes.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Ok it is a bit confusing to be honest

(That's the napkin on the right)

https://twitter.com/tracyanno/status/948683885222809601

I am 1000% sure I've seen literally that exact situation as a joke in a movie. Non-fancy person in fancy restaurant eats that exact same napkin because they think it's weird fancy food.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

GWBBQ posted:

While a normal person would wonder whether this list is real or a joke, I've seen at least 8 of those bands live.
Make sure to click through and check out the bottom line before deciding real or joke. They took it too far.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Knormal posted:

Make sure to click through and check out the bottom line before deciding real or joke. They took it too far.

nothing wrong with westlife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jal-vzO8bVE

e: wtf is westgate

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Carthag Tuek posted:

e: wtf is westgate
Labelmates of P Little Italy I guess.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Just build narrower doors

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is there any solution other than killing the poor thing? It's not going to forget that houses are where snacks hide.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

By popular demand posted:

Is there any solution other than killing the poor thing? It's not going to forget that houses are where snacks hide.

Animal prison

Are there any zoos that need a loving bear

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wrong quad, hank

Le Faye Morgaine
Feb 1, 2022

Burkion posted:

Are there any zoos that need a loving bear

a gently caressing bear, fixed

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Usually they catch them and dump them off a few hundred miles away and hope they stay there. It's not great for the bear since it way not know where the local food sources are, but it's better than being shot.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I recently read a book about animal and human conflicts and yeah dropping them off somewhere else is a sub optimal solution because it causes stress on the animal and they can travel right back or easily use their learn easy calorie strat on another set of ski lodges or restaurant dumpsters.

A common theme in the book was that humans are lazy and dont want to pay for real solutions AND get uppity and angry when the lazy/cheap solutions like killing are suggested.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Knormal posted:

Usually they catch them and dump them off a few hundred miles away and hope they stay there. It's not great for the bear since it way not know where the local food sources are, but it's better than being shot.

That bear is carrying the local food sources.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1495013210998538241

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Now that is on topic

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Stop the simulation, I want to get out.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

I feel like at least one of these people is only in it because they think it's funny, I'm just not sure which one.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Cleretic posted:

I feel like at least one of these people is only in it because they think it's funny, I'm just not sure which one.

The baby on the left, by my read.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/viceindia/status/1495002591667064835

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

At some point the cuz-bros will be like "So our parents have totally swapped before, right?"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Milo and POTUS posted:

It also makes prostitution easier

That's just a bonus

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Maybe he should have worn something that didn't feel like

nothing at all
nothing at all

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Lobok posted:

cuz-bros

Surely the term is brousins

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/OddsCheckerUS/status/1495508303903920128

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/ginarush/status/1495624989269463043

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lobok posted:

At some point the cuz-bros will be like "So our parents have totally swapped before, right?"

Yeah but they both switched at the same time so no harm no foul

A real nasty trick would be making her mvp

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 08:46 on Feb 21, 2022

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Peanukseni santuu.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Bear sanctuary with prop houses and enclosed viewing areas where visitors can watch Hank break in and eat.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

in thirty-five minutes?!

that'd be embarrassing enough over a full game, christ

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Looks like she was taken off the field after that, so we missed a chance to see a few more.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
She was on a mission to shoot as many goals as possible

Unfortunately she did not care which goals they were

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

A strong appeal to nihilism.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I can only imagine the reassurances she was giving her team after the second one.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

GWBBQ posted:

Disclaimer: I've also grown as a person and come to realize since then that being offensive for shock value isn't actually funny.

lol

The bottom of that page is incredible. You'll get suspended for playing Cannibal Corpse or Morbid Angel, but *Justin Bieber* will get you fired? And there's no mention of Gwar, Bloodbath, Mayhem, Necrophagist, Cattle Decapitation, or any number of other bands sure to offend the delicate sensibilities of the olds in charge of wherever this is.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Was G.G.Allin on that list? Because most workplaces would not approve of that particular inspiration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

venus de lmao posted:

lol

The bottom of that page is incredible. You'll get suspended for playing Cannibal Corpse or Morbid Angel, but *Justin Bieber* will get you fired? And there's no mention of Gwar, Bloodbath, Mayhem, Necrophagist, Cattle Decapitation, or any number of other bands sure to offend the delicate sensibilities of the olds in charge of wherever this is.

A while back I was trying to get my friend's Alexa to play some old-school heavy metal song. I can't remember what, but think Iron Maiden. It somehow decided I wanted to hear Infant Annihilator. We let it play out of morbid curiosity and good lord it was bad.