Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

BUY NFT WAR BONDS TODAY!!!

I honestly think the government would really do this if there was another conflict on the scale of WW2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

i see your edit and appreciate it

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

When I was little, I saw some toys at a convenience store that were obviously inspired by Big Daddy Roth. They were toy cars driven by little monsters that were removable minifigures, and I've never seen them anywhere on the web.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

When I was little, I saw some toys at a convenience store that were obviously inspired by Big Daddy Roth. They were toy cars driven by little monsters that were removable minifigures, and I've never seen them anywhere on the web.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

MAZOOMA!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMee1jVJbX8

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

WAR: IT'S FUCKIN RAD, DUDE!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This is why I brought it up, because I was certain you could find them.

Oh look, there's even a villain for them to fight(Deputy Sludge).

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
So what does NGC4594 mean?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

gleebster posted:

So what does NGC4594 mean?

What is it in reference to?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Apparently it’s the sombrero galaxy. And these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjvslYiWPXc

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Gutter Phoenix posted:

What is it in reference to?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

What a terrible band name! No wonder I've never heard of them.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Funny thing about The Monkees is that they were all musicians before the show but the producers put them in positions based on looks and not musical training.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

Funny thing about The Monkees is that they were all musicians before the show but the producers put them in positions based on looks and not musical training.

Yeah, the Monkees are unique among manufactured bands. I like them.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

muscles like this! posted:

Coincidentally Peter Tork (aka everyone's favorite Monkee) died today in 2019