Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Realistically, I think Connie and Bobby will have moved out of Arlin and probably only be guest on the show. Mihn and Kahn too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Lowen SoDium posted:

Realistically, I think Connie and Bobby will have moved out of Arlin and probably only be guest on the show. Mihn and Kahn too.

I feel like the show had trouble deciding whether Arlen was a small town out in the boonies or a Dallas exurb with a population in the hundreds of thousands. I could see Bobby staying in the latter, and Khan and Minh being trapped there. Connie probably gets out unless she has some sort of meltdown though, yeah.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
According to the show, Arlen is 96 miles from Dallas and has a population of 145,300.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
All of this talk about "Bobby this" and "Bobby that"...and nobody asking the question, "what's Howard Adderly up to?"

Howard Adderly will be the villain. Howard Adderly developed an app. Howard Adderly has plans for his hometown of Arlen. Howard Adderly wants to buy The Alamo.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

According to the show, Arlen is 96 miles from Dallas and has a population of 145,300.

One episode does say that, yes.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

One episode does say that, yes.

And so it shall always be. Amen.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Chuck Mangione

He doesn't feel so good these days.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bobby, driven mad with grief by the death of Luanne and Lucky, has reworked his prop comedy show into a tribute to her life's work, The Manger Babies.

He is...

PASTOR OF MUPPETS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bobjr posted:

Hank hires a new young employee who loves propane even more than him.

The bad news, he has tattoos. The good news, they're of propane

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

shame on an IGA posted:

Bobby, driven mad with grief by the death of Luanne and Lucky, has reworked his prop comedy show into a tribute to her life's work, The Manger Babies.

He is...

PASTOR OF MUPPETS

Other than the trademark infringement, I love it and that would be amazing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Arlen Bystander will have been gutted and become an online only edition. Peggy gets put back on staff and becomes a listicle writer, which sadly get the most views than the actual journalism.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

All of this talk about "Bobby this" and "Bobby that"...and nobody asking the question, "what's Howard Adderly up to?"

Howard Adderly will be the villain. Howard Adderly developed an app. Howard Adderly has plans for his hometown of Arlen. Howard Adderly wants to buy The Alamo.

lmao forgot about that poor kid

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

So last we heard the revival was in talks and not 100% finalized but it's now officially confirmed to be happening.

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/news/fox-show-officially-revived-13-years-cancellation-king-of-the-hill/

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I kinda wish they would not do that, it's fun imagining what they would be up to today but the last couple seasons were really bad

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It's been a decade and the article mentions that judge is stepping back to let the new generation do its thing. I know there's some people in the animation field on these forums. There's a non-zero chance that someone working on the show has read or posted in this thread. We might just get our bearded sniper BBQ sauce Bobby.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

hawowanlawow posted:

I kinda wish they would not do that, it's fun imagining what they would be up to today but the last couple seasons were really bad

eh, they werent great. i wouldnt say really bad

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It'll King of the Hill for a new generation!

Hank is a late Gen-Xer struggling to understand Bobby's (now born in 2010) desire to become a Tik Tok influencer. The boy still ain't right.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Iron Crowned posted:

It'll King of the Hill for a new generation!

Hank is a late Gen-Xer struggling to understand Bobby's (now born in 2010) desire to become a Tik Tok influencer. The boy still ain't right.

"Now why the hell would you spend 400 dollars on unicorn poop?!"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Detective No. 27 posted:

It's been a decade and the article mentions that judge is stepping back to let the new generation do its thing. I know there's some people in the animation field on these forums. There's a non-zero chance that someone working on the show has read or posted in this thread. We might just get our bearded sniper BBQ sauce Bobby.

He better have a bottle on his book shelf like Zuckerberg, and probably drink from it during a stressed moment.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Beavis and Butthead do Twitch
Beavis and Butthead do Tik Tok
Beavis and Butthead do ...

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
new koth takes place in a world where cell phones never became what they did and the internet is "just there"

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Hoping that they do not go the topical plot route. I don’t want to threadshit but the endless pages of talking about how all the characters would be insane Q trump people bums me out

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
After thinking about it. They can write out Kahn, they can write out Connie.

But if they write out Minh...

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Also, have we ever seen Deedee raising GH at all post-Cotton? Or.. like, at all?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Also, have we ever seen Deedee raising GH at all post-Cotton? Or.. like, at all?

Last we see her, she gives Cotton's ashes to Bad Hank and rides off into the sunset with some biker.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I thought you were being silly but that's essentially what happens, huh? Except it's with a professional wrestler if the fan wiki is to be trusted. Which it is. Always.

I guess between Bill and Nancy, the writers didn't feel the need to have a third character with depression as a defining trait.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

they could just recast kahn. or keep the original voice actor and suffer the horrible consequence of having a half dozen critical tweets being made about it.

Mantis42 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Feb 21, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Plant MONSTER. posted:

...joseph?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Well sure. We all know Bill is Bobby's biological father, the gift given to Hank and Peg because Hank couldn't father a son of his own with his narrow urethra.

Bill, as we know, never got over that intimate moment he shared with Peggy either. But Hank puts up with all of everything because of the one big favor the Billdozer did for him on that one sunny day on Rainey street 13 years ago.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
John Redcorn was voiced by two Native American people (first one who voiced in him season 1 died in a car accident), so there shouldn't be any excuse for recasting Kahn.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

seiferguy posted:

John Redcorn was voiced by two Native American people (first one who voiced in him season 1 died in a car accident), so there shouldn't be any excuse for recasting Kahn.

I have a good excuse, Toby Huss is hilarious as Kahn and anybody else would do a worse job.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Toby Huss would definitely deserve a new regular role on the show.

We're all in agreement that Buck's definitely dead, right?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

Toby Huss would definitely deserve a new regular role on the show.

We're all in agreement that Buck's definitely dead, right?

Realistically, he shouldn’t have survived the original run of the show.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Cotton can come back as a ghost.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

bobjr posted:

Cotton can come back as a ghost.

I gots to the pearly gates, and told saint peter to send me to hell, so I can kill me some more Nazis. Well me and topsy stole satan's own pitchfork and gutted all of em. Then I hear that there's nazis marching in america, and I knew you weren't going to stop them, so I dragged myself back to the mortal coil so I can fix the mess you made... AGAIN.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I married a man, Hank. Not a gamer.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Thatherton.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I can totally see Hank running a podcast about Propane and Propane accessories out of his garage.

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Would you please tell Boomhauer swiss cheese is not me-hee-can, it is american, I want him to bring some monterrrrey hhack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Peggy would spend all day on Nextdoor.